News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Jess’s mess

Started by Jessica, January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizK

Quote from: Jessica on March 15, 2018, 07:32:00 PM
Hi girls 🙋‍♀️ I had heard that there is the possibility that after being on hrt for awhile you could measure smaller across the ribs (band) and waist.  I never imagined that, at least in the chest, I could have that happen.  It has, and I'm shocked.
I have lessened by an inch with the band measurement, along with the same in the waist.
To make matters better, my bust AND my butt have gained an inch in the 8 months since starting, and my thighs are keeping up in proportion.
I look at my figure straight on and it's beginning to become pear shaped.
According to the charts I should be wearing a 38D bra.....
I think it's more like a small C or a large B.
Through these changes I have only fluctuated in weight with a 5 lb. difference either way from my starting weight.

It so great when you finally start to see those changes...makes it all seem worthwhile...Yes weight gain is the downside but so long as you got it in all the right places its also a positive...kind of LOL

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: ElizabethK on March 18, 2018, 02:06:24 AM
It so great when you finally start to see those changes...makes it all seem worthwhile...Yes weight gain is the downside but so long as you got it in all the right places its also a positive...kind of LOL

Take care

Liz

Yes @ElizabethK, it is wonderful!  It has changed my thought process to be even more comfortable with choices I've made.  I'm realizing that I am becoming who I am, who I always have been. 
It has actually made me happier, which makes me wonder.......I took the "how happy are you" test and scored 100%.  That summation is based on my life long outlook of myself.  I guess I'm now 110% happy now.

Smiling always, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jessica

Hi Friends 🙋‍♀️ My avatar at the moment is my first attempt at makeup by my own hand and no wig.  It's not real obvious in the pic, but I see it.  I will continue growing my hair back to the ponytail I had for decades, and may have something done differently to it then.

Hugs, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on March 19, 2018, 03:36:11 PM
Hi Friends 🙋‍♀️ My avatar at the moment is my first attempt at makeup by my own hand and no wig.  It's not real obvious in the pic, but I see it.  I will continue growing my hair back to the ponytail I had for decades, and may have something done differently to it then.

Hugs, Jess

@ Jessica:  It it neat to see your new avatar photo.... No Wig!!!! ... your hair is getting to a good length now that you will be able to do some neat things with it.  Perhaps in the near future you can post a closer view of your face so we can see your makeup artistry....  did you do  your nails too???
Always good to see your updates.
Hugs from Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 19, 2018, 03:40:41 PM
@ Jessica:  It it neat to see your new avatar photo.... No Wig!!!! ... your hair is getting to a good length now that you will be able to do some neat things with it.  Perhaps in the near future you can post a closer view of your face so we can see your makeup artistry....  did you do  your nails too???
Always good to see your updates.
Hugs from Danielle

Thank you so much @Alaskan Danielle!  I am blessed with some curly locks.  My hairdresser told me to call her when I'm ready for a trim and even things out. 
My makeup is only med. tan foundation, candleglow perfecting powder, mascara and a violet rose lip glacé.  I didn't put on my false eyelashes, but my natural ones plumped up nicely.  I will find better lighting next time when I take new pics.
I have been going to the nail salon with my wife for mani/pedis for the last 5 months.  Love it!

Danielle! Did you get my PM's lately?
I have been having fun playing tag with you!
I've been seeing if you were on, then posting after you welcome someone.
Do you text or Skype?

Hugs and smiles, Jess

•  

Kendra

Jess!!  Wow you look great!  And with your own natural hair - and I like your makeup. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Kendra on March 19, 2018, 06:37:22 PM
Jess!!  Wow you look great!  And with your own natural hair - and I like your makeup.

Thank you @Kendra!  Hearing that from you gives me a huge jump in confidence!

Oh jeez!  All day I've been having happy tears.... new patches and compliments will do it every time

Hugs, Jess

•  

KathyLauren

I love your new avatar, Jess.  Very pretty, and you have a lovely smile!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

steph2.0

Omigosh Jess! Looking good, girl! And did you pose for that sculpture behind you? Way to go!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Steph2.0 on March 19, 2018, 07:39:27 PM
Omigosh Jess! Looking good, girl! And did you pose for that sculpture behind you? Way to go!

Stephanie

OMG Steph!  I know why you're a pilot now - I had to recheck and I never even saw Jess' sculpture.  However, they do look like Rhonda and Lucy though my eyes aren't as good as your's :) 

By the authority granted to me by the Galactic Society of Transisters, I do hereby dub thee Lady Hawkeye!!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle
@Kendra
@KathyLauren
@Steph2.0
@Cassi
I hope all of you know that you have ruined my mascara with all your compliments!

Thank you 😊

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Cassi on March 19, 2018, 07:44:03 PM
OMG Steph!  I know why you're a pilot now - I had to recheck and I never even saw Jess' sculpture.

Well that's understandable. Jessica's new avatar has everyone so enthralled that they don't see anything else in the picture.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: Jessica on March 19, 2018, 07:56:16 PM
@Alaskan Danielle
@Kendra
@KathyLauren
@Steph2.0
@Cassi
I hope all of you know that you have ruined my mascara with all your compliments!

Thank you 😊
@Jessica - God I'm dumb! I just realized its you!!  You look fantastic!!  You have a very natural, pretty glow.
I've had a manicure and pedicure along with my wife at a nail salon, great fun!

Sonja.
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Steph2.0 on March 19, 2018, 08:15:16 PM
Well that's understandable. Jessica's new avatar has everyone so enthralled that they don't see anything else in the picture.

Stephanie

I did purposefully include our bronze sculpture of humanity!

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Jessica on March 19, 2018, 08:31:48 PM
I did purposefully include our bronze sculpture of humanity!

Oh!

The Humanity!

•  

Jessica

•  

Cassi

Well, they're obviously the "L" word :)  Kewl!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Cassi on March 19, 2018, 09:06:12 PM
Well, they're obviously the "L" word :)  Kewl!

I love the wig! Beautiful color!  You're going places, but first you have to step outside.
I do see a woman looking at me in your avatar!

Hugs, Jess

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Jessica on March 19, 2018, 09:11:59 PM
I love the wig! Beautiful color!  You're going places, but first you have to step outside.
I do see a woman looking at me in your avatar!

Hugs, Jess

LAG - Laughing and Giggling!

Thank you.  I just spent close to an hour trying to get a picture of myself that looked halfway decent and this one is not a FaceApp fixer up so not bad for a 65 year hag :)

My daughter took one look at the wig and said, no - you're a blond!  Of course her hair is naturally jet black but she's dying it some aweful red color - not like mine :)

Her girlfriend, who I went to the wig place said it brought out my eyes, lol.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Cassi on March 19, 2018, 09:16:44 PM
LAG - Laughing and Giggling!

Thank you.  I just spent close to an hour trying to get a picture of myself that looked halfway decent and this one is not a FaceApp fixer up so not bad for a 65 year hag :)

My daughter took one look at the wig and said, no - you're a blond!  Of course her hair is naturally jet black but she's dying it some aweful red color - not like mine :)

Her girlfriend, who I went to the wig place said it brought out my eyes, lol.

It took me awhile too, to get decent lighting, kept walking around till I found it in the bedroom.

I think you may be a perfect blond!  And then, there's the hair color too!  Lol
But your daughters friend is right, that color brings out your eyes!

•