News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Jess’s mess

Started by Jessica, January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

Quote from: Jessica on March 19, 2018, 09:23:10 PM
It took me awhile too, to get decent lighting, kept walking around till I found it in the bedroom.

I think you may be a perfect blond!  And then, there's the hair color too!  Lol
But your daughters friend is right, that color brings out your eyes!

Thanks again!

Yes, lighting is everything.  Learn that yesterday from her girlfriend who kept taking selfies of herself while we were eating because the "lighting was so good".

I used at least 8 different light sources, lol.  Another issue I have had is that I'm not into having my picture taken and tend to "freeze up" and that usually messes things up.  This picture I just told myself, don't think about it.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: Cassi on March 19, 2018, 09:28:58 PM
Thanks again!

Yes, lighting is everything.  Learn that yesterday from her girlfriend who kept taking selfies of herself while we were eating because the "lighting was so good".

I used at least 8 different light sources, lol.  Another issue I have had is that I'm not into having my picture taken and tend to "freeze up" and that usually messes things up.  This picture I just told myself, don't think about it.
Hey Cassi - Congratulations on your new Avatar pic, lighting and all, you look great! 

Sonja
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Sonja on March 19, 2018, 09:41:23 PM
Hey Cassi - Congratulations on your new Avatar pic, lighting and all, you look great! 

Sonja

Thank you Sonja!
Your motivational dress shopping helped me think about the hair :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Cassi on March 19, 2018, 09:16:44 PM
LAG - Laughing and Giggling!

Thank you.  I just spent close to an hour trying to get a picture of myself that looked halfway decent and this one is not a FaceApp fixer up so not bad for a 65 year hag :)

My daughter took one look at the wig and said, no - you're a blond!  Of course her hair is naturally jet black but she's dying it some aweful red color - not like mine :)

Her girlfriend, who I went to the wig place said it brought out my eyes, lol.

Heya Cass  (aka Mom):  I just knew that you wanted to be a Red Head after we all commented on Amberwaves  hair color a couple weeks ago on another thread. 
Your fans want to see more pictures of you when you have the time.
Your Fan,
Danielle   (aka Appy)
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Laurie

Hi Lil' Sis,

Did you fix your mascara?  Raccoon eyes are not the best look for you. You deserve
the compliments as the picture does look good Hun and the red top too. I hope you continue to enjoy being a girl.

Hugs,
    Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Laurie on March 19, 2018, 11:03:11 PM
Hi Lil' Sis,

Did you fix your mascara?  Raccoon eyes are not the best look for you. You deserve
the compliments as the picture does look good Hun and the red top too. I hope you continue to enjoy being a girl.
T
  Hugs,
    Laurie

Thank you big sis.  I agree about the raccoon eyes.  I did this on my own, and in not very much time.  I didn't put on my false eyelashes, I think my own were fine with the mascara. 
What do you think of my hair?  It will get longer.

Hugs and squeezes, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Jessica on March 19, 2018, 09:23:10 PM
It took me awhile too, to get decent lighting, kept walking around till I found it in the bedroom.

I think you may be a perfect blond!  And then, there's the hair color too!  Lol
But your daughters friend is right, that color brings out your eyes!

New pic!! Lovely!  :-*
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on March 20, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

Thank you!

For a little under 3 months on HRT, my cheeks are getting rosy, lol.  I have to give (I am) Jess credit as we had exchanged phone text this past weekend in an attempt to meet up and I sent her a pic of me with just the wig on - a first for me as I'm not presenting yet.

LOL, my daughter is telling me I should have bought a blond one but we'll see, there's always next month, lol
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on March 20, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

Hi girlfriend!  There's a rash of true life avatars popping up!  Cassi is the latest victim! 

The raccoon eyes Laurie in her last comment was speaking of was due to the fact that I was ganged up on with compliments, coupled with fresh patches that caused a flood of happy tears.  I only had it on for a few hours and streaksville!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Jessica on March 20, 2018, 04:16:47 PM
Hi girlfriend!  There's a rash of true life avatars popping up!  Cassi is the latest victim! 

The raccoon eyes Laurie in her last comment was speaking of was due to the fact that I was ganged up on with compliments, coupled with fresh patches that caused a flood of happy tears.  I only had it on for a few hours and streaksville!

Next time that happens just claim it's your Johnny Depp's Edward Scissor hands impression :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jenniferangelina

My picture is me after going to ULTA and getting a makeup demo, I just feel odd in a wig so I'm in my natural brown short hair, time to grow it out
Always be your true self! :icon_bunch: Even when you do not quite know who that is yet!  ;D
  •  

Jenniferangelina

Quote from: Cassi on March 20, 2018, 04:13:18 PM
Thank you!

For a little under 3 months on HRT, my cheeks are getting rosy, lol.  I have to give (I am) Jess credit as we had exchanged phone text this past weekend in an attempt to meet up and I sent her a pic of me with just the wig on - a first for me as I'm not presenting yet.

LOL, my daughter is telling me I should have bought a blond one but we'll see, there's always next month, lol

Love it darlin your really beautiful
Always be your true self! :icon_bunch: Even when you do not quite know who that is yet!  ;D
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Cassi's pic is beautiful as well but I was actually talking about you gorgeous :-*
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on March 20, 2018, 04:51:13 PM
Cassi's pic is beautiful as well but I was actually talking about you gorgeous :-*

Your so sweet!

Hugs and squeezes, jess

•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Cassi on March 20, 2018, 05:49:19 PM
:(

@Cassi

No sad faces!!
Don't make me tell you a joke to make you smile!

You asked for it....."Why did the Fly fly?.......because the Spider spider!"

Pudum bum 🥁

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Jessica on March 20, 2018, 06:03:10 PM
@Cassi

No sad faces!!
Don't make me tell you a joke to make you smile!

You asked for it....."Why did the Fly fly?.......because the Spider spider!"

Pudum bum 🥁

Drum roll please :)

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Jessica on March 20, 2018, 06:09:22 PM
There ya go!

Yippy Yippy Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Cassi on March 20, 2018, 06:14:00 PM
Yippy Yippy Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

She did say you were b.e.a.utiful!

•