Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Jess’s mess

Started by Jessica, January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on March 21, 2018, 11:45:06 AM
Haha your pic is very pretty as well :-*

Thank you, thank you, thank you.........................................
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Jessica on March 20, 2018, 04:16:47 PM
Hi girlfriend!  There's a rash of true life avatars popping up!  Cassi is the latest victim! 

The raccoon eyes Laurie in her last comment was speaking of was due to the fact that I was ganged up on with compliments, coupled with fresh patches that caused a flood of happy tears.  I only had it on for a few hours and streaksville!

Nothing like a flood of happy tears to ruin your mascara...but then again...happy tears are the ones we don't seem to get enough of...waterproof mascara is now your friend  ;D

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Jessica

Hi friends!  I've had an especially eventful Easter weekend. 
After celebrating my wife's and mine 37th anniversary, I fell into a funk.
Not sure why, but I'm climbing my way back to my normal jovial self.

We are revamping our backyard, after years of use it was time.  That entails not only scores of workers doing various tasks, but my own sweat equity plays a part.  My back can attest to the 20+ retaining wall posts and footings being dug up and yanked out.

Had my wife's family gather on my brothers sailboat and we spent Easter and likewise April Fools spreading the ashes of my sister in law over the waters next to Angel Island in the SF Bay.  It was a beautiful day to pay our respects.

Got home and found that Cindy had asked me to become a Global Moderator here at Susan's Place.  This buoyed my spirits and I accepted the offer.  I will have much to learn in the future and hope I can be as effective as all the other mods in time.

Hugs and smiles! Jessica Marie

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Charlie Nicki

Jess, congrats on being a global moderator now!

I know you were feeling down when we spoke yesterday so I'm glad you are feeling better now :). Sending you love and kisses!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Laurie

Get yourself out of that funk. (I could have said that differently but decided to be nice) and smile Sis. Congrats on the mod upgrade. Now the learning gets serious.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Northern Star Girl

@ Jessica:  Wow, your 37 year wedding anniversary... Congratulations for sure.  That is most certainly a record in this day and age.

So sorry to hear about your feeling down, lots of issues as you mentioned, but certainly, like you stated, getting Cindy's notice of promotion along with a few other more happy things has hopefully lifted your spirits.

A big CONGRATULATIONS to you for getting that Global Moderator badge.... now the hard work here on Susan's Place begins for you, but as always you will be up to the task with your hard work ethic and dedication to doing the job right.

Best wishes and HUGS,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Cassi

Congrats on the Global Mod promotion - definitely well deserved!

Happy anniversary, 37 years that's awesome.  If wife #1 and I had remained married we would have celebrated the 36th last month.  But things happen.  I was married for over 30 years - to three different women at different times of course.  I always say that because I think it's sooooooooooooo awesome when I hear about people being together for so long!

Cheers!

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

KathyLauren

Sorry you were feeling funky.  I am glad things are on the upswing.  Congratulations on your moderator position!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

steph2.0

Yay Jessica! Remember, everything in moderation... including moderation.

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Steph2.0 on April 02, 2018, 02:07:17 PM

- Stephanie

Yes, there will be someone monitoring the monitor with moderation..............................................
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Cassi on April 02, 2018, 02:09:45 PM
Yes, there will be someone monitoring the monitor with moderation..............................................

You're being monitored.

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Cassi

Leaping Lizards!!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: KathyLauren on April 02, 2018, 01:22:19 PM
Sorry you were feeling funky.  I am glad things are on the upswing.  Congratulations on your moderator position!

Thank you Kathy, I don't know what it was, but I couldn't concentrate and my thoughts were disjointed......hormones???

Quote from: Steph2.0 on April 02, 2018, 02:07:17 PM

- Stephanie

Hugs to you Stephanie, sometimes moderation works, sometimes you gotta just dive right in.

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 02, 2018, 09:57:08 AM
@ Jessica:  Wow, your 37 year wedding anniversary... Congratulations for sure.  That is most certainly a record in this day and age.

So sorry to hear about your feeling down, lots of issues as you mentioned, but certainly, like you stated, getting Cindy's notice of promotion along with a few other more happy things has hopefully lifted your spirits.

A big CONGRATULATIONS to you for getting that Global Moderator badge.... now the hard work here on Susan's Place begins for you, but as always you will be up to the task with your hard work ethic and dedication to doing the job right.

Best wishes and HUGS,
Danielle

Kisses for the well wishes Danielle.  The bond of love is strong in our marriage.  We have many common interests, likes and dislikes.  So it's a matter of we like to be with each other.

My sweet Danielle, you three haven't seen the last of me.  Watch out, I will be posting a welcome at the same time as you before you know it....... (after school or if I play hooky!)

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Cassi on April 02, 2018, 11:13:35 AM
Congrats on the Global Mod promotion - definitely well deserved!

Happy anniversary, 37 years that's awesome.  If wife #1 and I had remained married we would have celebrated the 36th last month.  But things happen.  I was married for over 30 years - to three different women at different times of course.  I always say that because I think it's sooooooooooooo awesome when I hear about people being together for so long!

Cheers!

Thank you Cassi, I appreciate your kind words and yes it is awesome.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on April 02, 2018, 03:54:12 PM
- - - - -
snipped
- - - - -
My sweet Danielle, you three haven't seen the last of me.  Watch out, I will be posting a welcome at the same time as you before you know it....... (after school or if I play hooky!)

Jessica:
I have no doubts about that....  in the recent past we have had a good time being a very effective tag-team on the Official Greeters circuit. 
Sometimes you got there first and sometimes I got there first... but the job was done even though we had fun doing it....     lots of good times for sure and YES, there is no doubt that you, as a Global Moderator will continue to Greet the newbies...   just as the other Moderators and Greeters are doing when they see the need.
Hugs to you,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Laurie on April 02, 2018, 09:46:17 AM
Get yourself out of that funk. (I could have said that differently but decided to be nice) and smile Sis. Congrats on the mod upgrade. Now the learning gets serious.

Hugs,
   Laurie

I promise to snap to, big sis.  When you return, you can be my Sweet Sue ("Some Like it Hot") and keep me in line, by giving me only enough rope to not hang myself with.

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on April 02, 2018, 09:20:39 AM
Jess, congrats on being a global moderator now!

I know you were feeling down when we spoke yesterday so I'm glad you are feeling better now :). Sending you love and kisses!

You have been my strongest and first support, dear friend.  We have come a long way girlfriend!

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 02, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

Jessica:
I have no doubts about that....  in the recent past we have had a good time being a very effective tag-team on the Official Greeters circuit. 
Sometimes you got there first and sometimes I got there first... but the job was done even though we had fun doing it....     lots of good times for sure and YES, there is no doubt that you, as a Global Moderator will continue to Greet the newbies...   just as the other Moderators and Greeters are doing when they see the need.
Hugs to you,
Danielle

You guys are just wayyy too efficient! Admittedly I've been overwhelmingly busy for the last three weeks, and will be for two more before things finally calm down, but wow, y'all are fast! By the time I find someone new they're warmly in the fold. And that's a good thing. Carry on and I'll be able to jump in with both feet soon.

- Stephanie

•