Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Jess’s mess

Started by Jessica, January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on April 22, 2018, 11:32:21 AM
Nice pics Jess!! Seems like you had fun :)

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando Tapatalk

Thank you Dani ( @Charlie Nicki ) your support that you give to me has been a great help also.  We have been close friends since we both started on our paths.  I love you dearly for being there for me.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Jessica on April 23, 2018, 10:01:28 AM
Thank you Dani ( @Charlie Nicki ) your support that you give to me has been a great help also.  We have been close friends since we both started on our paths.  I love you dearly for being there for me.

I love you too girl!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Michelle_P

Jessica, one more for your album!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Michelle_P on April 23, 2018, 12:02:43 PM

The Three Amigas....  beautiful ladies, thanks @Michelle_P ... @Laurie ... @Jessica ...
...for posting this terrific picture of all 3 soul-sisters
Hugs to all,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jessica

Thank you @Michelle_P for posting this picture!  That was the day that you and Laurie were under the pendant spell cast by @Devlyn Marie.  Some day she will rule the world through them!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Devlyn

You can tell when the spell has taken just by the smiling.  :)  That's my plan to rule the world.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on April 24, 2018, 07:29:35 PM
You can tell when the spell has taken just by the smiling.  :)  That's my plan to rule the world.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn

There is genius to your madnessssssss!

There must be an aura of influence created by the two so close to each other, evidenced by my smile.

•  

Charlie Nicki

Awww <3
  •  

Jessica

Today my wife showed me she does understand me.  She has given me support from the beginning, but I was never certain she understood the gender fluid identity I have.
She gave me a birthday card today as I turn 62.  It says it all.

This comes after much needed communication and the love we have for each other.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

•  

Laurie

Awwww That's cute and loving of her. Enjoy the emotions and  Happy Birthday Lil Sis.

((((HUGS))))

Your big Sis.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Michelle_P

That's a wonderful gift. Happy birthday, Jessica.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Julie -2010

Quote from: Jessica on January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM
Hi friends 🙋‍♀️  It's been suggested that I start a thread to chronicle my transition on my gender fluid road that I'm on. 
It's been 6 months since I've started HT, but it's been 44 years since wondering who I am.  My desire to have a more feminine demeanor and appearance has kept me going through mental ups and downs.  Support from many friends here at Susan's has been an unmeasurable help, just from having their views of their experiences to reflect on.
There has been mental and physical changes I've experienced.  Nothing that is so dramatic that it has changed who I am.  I have lived my life knowing that some of my mannerisms are not what typical males do, but I never really cared.  So the mental change is more of not caring and just feel more at ease.  The physical changes are an 1" of breast and hip dimensions each.  My boobs are starting to show, but I'm not very concerned about it.  The hips (butt) really doesn't show much.
Recently, after doubling my dosage, I've experienced more ups and downs with my fluid nature.  I have never hated my male self, but I am more on the female end of the spectrum.  So I am still on the road to becoming who I am.

Thanks for listening, love you all, Jessica 💁‍♀️

Jessica,

Thanks for posting about your path.  I just came across it.  It is so nice that you are very comfortable with who you are and are happy.  I'm getting there...slowly.

Julie
"me to be my true and authentic self, my own person, one who belonged to the infinitely loving Creator, with all the inherent flaws that come with it."  - Jonathan S. Williams
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Jessica on April 29, 2018, 05:04:55 PM
Today my wife showed me she does understand me.  She has given me support from the beginning, but I was never certain she understood the gender fluid identity I have.
She gave me a birthday card today as I turn 62.  It says it all.

I see I don't have to wish you a joyful birthday, Jess. It's obvious you don't need such wishes. I'm so happy for you. You have an awesome wife!

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Jessica

My wife today gave homemade olive oil/sugar scrub to all the women in her life.

She included me!

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Jessica on May 13, 2018, 06:06:57 PM
My wife today gave homemade olive oil/sugar scrub to all the women in her life.

She included me!

That's very sweet!
  •  

Kendra

That's sweet, contains sugar.  But seriously this is awesome!  Some gestures mean a lot.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Jessica

It was an incredibly sweet gesture from my wife and I am so happy.

Quote from: Kendra on May 14, 2018, 11:48:39 AM
That's sweet, contains sugar.  But seriously this is awesome!  Some gestures mean a lot.

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on May 14, 2018, 11:19:38 AM
That's very sweet!

•  

LizK

Oh what a lovely gesture...I love unexpected things like that  :D

Take care
Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: ElizabethK on May 15, 2018, 02:41:57 AM
Oh what a lovely gesture...I love unexpected things like that  :D

Take care
Liz

I do too @ElizabethK  I did not see it coming, but gladly accepted it.  In the last month she has made an effort to be more accepting of my choices.  We are as close or closer than we ever have been.

•  

LizK

Quote from: Jessica on May 15, 2018, 09:45:59 AM
I do too @ElizabethK  I did not see it coming, but gladly accepted it.  In the last month she has made an effort to be more accepting of my choices.  We are as close or closer than we ever have been.

Wonderful outcome. ;D
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •