News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Jess’s mess

Started by Jessica, January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Nicki

Jess it's so awesome that you're having so much fun[emoji813]️
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Jessica on June 10, 2018, 11:21:23 AM
During the block party @Kendra showed up, which thrilled us beyond thrilling!  The four of us had a great meal at T Paul's Supper Club, a local lgbtq friendly establishment.
Then it was on to the dance party! 3 hours of rapid movement which had me drenched by midnight.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

Pics! Pics! Pics!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Kendra

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

steph2.0

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Jessica

Hi friends 🙋‍♀️ After my 4 days in Astoria living life as a woman, I needed to subject myself to wearing my grubbies to do some dirty work in my backyard.  The process of presenting as a woman then switching back is an emotional one.  This is compounded by my gender fluid nature, which at times can put myself at odds with it.  The fact that I can be comfortable as both genders itself has had me question how.  When I'm presenting as a woman I have no desire to be male, but when I'm not, I feel the need to be female.  My fluidity certainly leans far more to the feminine side and I believe that has caused introspection on my part.
So I've been wearing women's clothing for quite awhile, with only a male styled shirt to offset the difference in the general view of myself.  I need to find the next step for myself and shop for some tops and blouses that may turn heads in a questioning way, but not enough for others to say "what's up with that".
Eventually my relationship with my wife will be at a point where this won't matter.  I am looking forward to it, but I must not get to far ahead of myself.  As many have mentioned when it comes to spouses, the slow but steady route is the best tact to take if you want to preserve a marriage.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on June 20, 2018, 08:22:38 AM
Hi friends 🙋‍♀️ After my 4 days in Astoria living life as a woman, I needed to subject myself to wearing my grubbies to do some dirty work in my backyard.  The process of presenting as a woman then switching back is an emotional one.  This is compounded by my gender fluid nature, which at times can put myself at odds with it.  The fact that I can be comfortable as both genders itself has had me question how.  When I'm presenting as a woman I have no desire to be male, but when I'm not, I feel the need to be female.  My fluidity certainly leans far more to the feminine side and I believe that has caused introspection on my part.
So I've been wearing women's clothing for quite awhile, with only a male styled shirt to offset the difference in the general view of myself.  I need to find the next step for myself and shop for some tops and blouses that may turn heads in a questioning way, but not enough for others to say "what's up with that".
Eventually my relationship with my wife will be at a point where this won't matter.  I am looking forward to it, but I must not get to far ahead of myself.  As many have mentioned when it comes to spouses, the slow but steady route is the best tact to take if you want to preserve a marriage.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

Dear Jess:
   Wow-whee..... your brand new Avatar Profile picture !!!!  :o ::)  You look absolutely wonderful!
Oh yeah, I hear you about getting back into male "grubbies" after enjoying your 4 days as a woman and in much nicer attire.... but,  that is part of life, as a woman too.... not always in a dress and heels with perfect hair and nails. 
Thank you for posting your thoughts about your gender identify...  as you stated, this is certainly a personal issue that you alone need to figure out for yourself, of course with very careful consideration for your spouse.
Wishing you well and hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 20, 2018, 08:34:11 AM

Dear Jess:
   Wow-whee..... your brand new Avatar Profile picture !!!!  :o ::)  You look absolutely wonderful!
Oh yeah, I hear you about getting back into male "grubbies" after enjoying your 4 days as a woman and in much nicer attire.... but,  that is part of life, as a woman too.... not always in a dress and heels with perfect hair and nails. 
Thank you for posting your thoughts about your gender identify...  as you stated, this is certainly a personal issue that you alone need to figure out for yourself, of course with very careful consideration for your spouse.
Wishing you well and hugs,
Danielle

@Alaskan Danielle

Danielle you always make me smile.  Thank you for your sweet and helpful words.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
Dear Jessica:
OK now, your time is up, where are your updates on here on your  "Jess's mess"  thread? ???

I know that you have been busy with your outside projects, but it is past time to come into your air conditioning, take a shower to cool off and clean up.... and then satisfy your followers and readers with your always interesting thread updates... and perhaps some pictures too.

Hugs and well wishes as always,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
OK now Jessica....  I am going to write this in BIG words... I want you to get the message that your readers and followers want to see more frequent updates from you.... this is your 2nd notice from me.

... please tell us more about what is going on with you: Your outside hard labor work on your property, interesting lunch or dinner outings with your friends from the Forums and elsewhere, your July 4th holiday plans, fun with your grand-kids, your latest happy thoughts or you can certainly share your not-so-happy thoughts and unpleasant issues....  just anything please.   We want you to share with us so we can share with you.

Your fans are not happy about not getting updates on your thread...
   ...and I should know,I am the self-appointed President of your Jessica Fan Club.

All kidding aside, we worry about members that we follow when we don't get updates that keep us contented and thus not worrying about them.  Please say something now... anything !!!!

Many hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 26, 2018, 12:49:42 AM
@Jessica
Dear Jessica:
OK now, your time is up, where are your updates on here on your  "Jess's mess"  thread? ???

I know that you have been busy with your outside projects, but it is past time to come into your air conditioning, take a shower to cool off and clean up.... and then satisfy your followers and readers with your always interesting thread updates... and perhaps some pictures too.

Hugs and well wishes as always,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 28, 2018, 06:36:54 PM
@Jessica
OK now Jessica....  I am going to write this in BIG words... I want you to get the message that your readers and followers want to see more frequent updates from you.... this is your 2nd notice from me.

... please tell us more about what is going on with you: Your outside hard labor work on your property, interesting lunch or dinner outings with your friends from the Forums and elsewhere, your July 4th holiday plans, fun with your grand-kids, your latest happy thoughts or you can certainly share your not-so-happy thoughts and unpleasant issues....  just anything please.   We want you to share with us so we can share with you.

Your fans are not happy about not getting updates on your thread...
   ...and I should know,I am the self-appointed President of your Jessica Fan Club.

All kidding aside, we worry about members that we follow when we don't get updates that keep us contented and thus not worrying about them.  Please say something now... anything !!!!

Many hugs,
Danielle

Second notice!  Oh my, I don't know what happens after the third, but I'm not finding out!

Wow-whee @Alaskan Danielle   I have a fan club?  I'm just mild mannered Jessica, trying to figure it all out like the rest of us. 
Yes, much of my time lately has been tied up with a home project that has been in the planning for several decades. The entire redo of our backyard.  Tomorrow we have all new furniture delivered and I may have a big reveal afterwards.  In fact much is happening this weekend.
Tomorrow night I'm going out with my girlfriends in my running group to Shakespeare's "The Winters Tale" and Oscar Wilde's "The Importance of Being Earnest" at the local winery.

That in itself is fun doing, but Saturday morning I have something far more exciting that I'm going to do........🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
One of the girls I run with and I are quite close, she is like family.  We have been training together for an upcoming race.  I have been dropping hints here and there that may tip her off to changes in myself.  She is a nurse and I've told her I take Spiro, but not estradiol.  We have been getting our nails done together since last November.  I used to have furry legs, now they are not.  The only male fashioned clothes I have are shirts.  My mustache is gone, my hair is longer.  I'm always in a good mood, but even more so.  I'm much more open with her on all subjects.  Do you think she knows already?  @Laurie thinks so.
My wife is good friends with her too, they work in the same Dept, and she has told me if I need to talk to her, I should.
She will be my first pre-hrt friend that will meet Jessica.

So Danielle, after much wrangling you have an update of Jess's Mess.  Maybe a bit early, but I didn't want to risk a 3rd notice!

Hugs and smiles, Jess

•  

LizK

Quote from: Jessica on June 28, 2018, 09:32:55 PM
....  Do you think she knows already?  @Laurie thinks so.
My wife is good friends with her too, they work in the same Dept, and she has told me if I need to talk to her, I should.
She will be my first pre-hrt friend that will meet Jessica.

So Danielle, after much wrangling you have an update of Jess's Mess.  Maybe a bit early, but I didn't want to risk a 3rd notice!

Hugs and smiles, Jess

whoa!!I escaped with just a friendly reminder but you second notice girl!! are in serious trouble :icon_wave: ...Do we think she know already...hmmm...she may not know for sure but then again she may just take it for granted that you are trans and maybe its her way of saying its no biggie ;)...I am sure she will be delighted to meet Jessica...so in this case I have to agree with @Laurie..she knows!!

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: ElizabethK on June 29, 2018, 02:24:10 AM

whoa!!I escaped with just a friendly reminder but you second notice girl!! are in serious trouble :icon_wave: ...Do we think she know already...hmmm...she may not know for sure but then again she may just take it for granted that you are trans and maybe its her way of saying its no biggie ;)...I am sure she will be delighted to meet Jessica...so in this case I have to agree with @Laurie..she knows!!

Take care

Liz

@ElizabethK
Dear Liz:  Oh yeah, that will be interesting to hear the rest of the story from Jess regarding the running friend nurse lady........   hmmm, maybe it could be Jessica's version of my dental hygienist #4  perhaps?  J/K  LOL

Yes, Liz, you got off with just a friendly reminder to update your thread but I have been bugging @Jessica for a while now for an update and finally we have the update, hmmm, I wonder if she has any idea what my 3rd notice would be like???   Perhaps a personal visit to strong-arm her into complying???   

Ya know, on our threads we get quite a few readers and followers... and several lurkers...  we really don't know how many members and guests read out threads... we can't leave them hanging without some of our updates being posted.  We will never know just how many that read our threads and comments on them... will find support and encouragement.   

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 29, 2018, 06:01:56 AM
@ElizabethK
Dear Liz:  Oh yeah, that will be interesting to hear the rest of the story from Jess regarding the running friend nurse lady........   hmmm, maybe it could be Jessica's version of my dental hygienist #4  perhaps?  J/K  LOL

Yes, Liz, you got off with just a friendly reminder to update your thread but I have been bugging @Jessica for a while now for an update and finally we have the update, hmmm, I wonder if she has any idea what my 3rd notice would be like???  Perhaps a personal visit to strong-arm her into complying???

Ya know, on our threads we get quite a few readers and followers... and several lurkers...  we really don't know how many members and guests read out threads... we can't leave them hanging without some of our updates being posted.  We will never know just how many that read our threads and comments on them... will find support and encouragement.   

Hugs,
Danielle

@Alaskan Danielle , you really know how to slow up my updates.... how long will it take to get another chance at a third notice??

•  

Jessica

Quote from: ElizabethK on June 29, 2018, 02:24:10 AM

Take care

Liz

But @ElizabethK look what we missed out on, we could have met sweet @Alaskan Danielle face to face.
Quite the trip.  She could head south meeting @Kendra @Laurie @Tessa James and others, stop in California and give the required hug to me and meet the others in the area, such as @Michelle_P @tgirlamc and more, then head across the bigger pond to give that hug to you @Cindy and the "down under" gang!
(That's ok to say isn't it.......Just as much as you Aussies (again?) don't understand our vernacular and customs we in have the same issue with y'all.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

•  

Jessica

Well friends, I made a big jump for me.  The gal I have been training with for an up coming footrace became the first pre-hrt friend I have told I'm transgender.  She knew I had something to say before we started our 5 mile morning run.  I started with asking her if she had a "safe" word.  In case it was tmi and wanted to stop.  I told her if she said her word, I would just revert back to running pal as if nothing was said and she could do what she liked. Hers was stop!  We where running and I had gotten to the part where I told her I was transgender, she stopped, turned towards me and gives me a huge hug and told me she absolutely supports whatever I do.  Wow!  After 5 miles, she never said stop.  She is a great friend...
She has now offered to help with my makeup, she is very good at it.  Then maybe do something as girls on the town.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

•  

Michelle_P

Congratulations, Jessica!

Having a supportive friend is a wonderful thing.  If nothing else, there is that psychic sense of relief at knowing you are not concealing anything when with that friend.

Hugs, Michelle
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Michelle_P on June 30, 2018, 11:57:57 PM
Congratulations, Jessica!

Having a supportive friend is a wonderful thing.  If nothing else, there is that psychic sense of relief at knowing you are not concealing anything when with that friend.

Hugs, Michelle

Thank you Michelle🌸🌸🌸
She saw all the signs but didn't put two and two together.
It is a relief being with friends that know the real you. 
Kinda like how I feel when we, and that wandering waif @Laurie , do things together.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

•  

steph2.0

Congratulations, Jess! It's such a relief to hang out with someone you can completely relax and be yourself around.

But the important question is, does she give lessons in makeup via Skype?

Stephanie

•  

Cindy

Jessica that is marvellous and will be a great support for you.

I was sitting here looking at your post and thinking over the last year or so and something hit me.

Look at your avatar, look at Steph, look at Michelle. The wandering waif can be included as well. Her latest avatar is the same.

The four of you are now posting avatars of the relaxed, happy women that you are. You are enjoying life and you are ...living, and the sparkle in the eyes cannot be hidden.

Now go and look at your original avatars.

Lovely!!!
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Cindy on July 01, 2018, 04:26:06 AM
Jessica that is marvellous and will be a great support for you.

I was sitting here looking at your post and thinking over the last year or so and something hit me.

Look at your avatar, look at Steph, look at Michelle. The wandering waif can be included as well. Her latest avatar is the same.

The four of you are now posting avatars of the relaxed, happy women that you are. You are enjoying life and you are ...living, and the sparkle in the eyes cannot be hidden.

Now go and look at your original avatars.

Lovely!!!

Life isn't perfect, of course, but the challenges are different now. And the thought of "going back" used to be scary and repugnant, but those terms don't apply any more, because the thought doesn't even occur. This is life now, and it's so much better than the old one.

I was wondering, though, how I can see those old avatars. When I update it, it changes for every post, new and old. I suppose I could use the Internet Time Machine to look into the past, but is there a way to do it here?

Stephanie

•