News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Jess’s mess

Started by Jessica, January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on July 21, 2018, 11:18:27 AM
I've mentioned a cis-girlfriend I have...
We have become quite close in the sisterly sense.
Our thoughts and actions appear to have synced together, seemingly reading each other's minds.
We have shared with each other our deepest thoughts... things kept in strict confidence.
This woman is a workmate and friend of my wife's also.  My friend has the option to talk with her and my wife is fine with that if she wants. 

What I have found with her is a doorway to the world of women!

Hugs and smiles, Jess

@Jessica
Dear Jess:  Thank you for sharing this.  Be certain go let yourself enjoy these moments.

I agree with you.  As you know I have become involved with a lot of cis-women that are very good friends with me here where I live. 

In fact, my life is involved with many of my close cis-women friends that I go shopping with, go to club meetings with, and have even dated...
and of course everyone that reads my thread knows of my Dental Hygienist Suitor #4  ...
and my coffee shop barista sutior #5.

YES INDEED, for me this has the doorway to the world of women propped wide open.
I am enjoying every moment!!!

Thank you for posting your thoughts on this.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 21, 2018, 11:32:17 AM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:  Thank you for sharing this.  Be certain go let yourself enjoy these moments.

I agree with you.  As you know I have become involved with a lot of cis-women that are very good friends with me here where I live. 

In fact, my life is involved with many of my close cis-women friends that I go shopping with, go to club meetings with, and have even dated...
and of course everyone that reads my thread knows of my Dental Hygienist Suitor #4  ...
and my coffee shop barista sutior #5.

YES INDEED, for me this has the doorway to the world of women propped wide open.
I am enjoying every moment!!!

Thank you for posting your thoughts on this.
Hugs,
Danielle

She has told me things she believes of me, that I had shared to no one face to face.
Very perceptive.

She has shared her marital problems with me as a girlfriend.
Treating me to a seat in the powder room of the genteel.

She has dried my tears.
As I have done the same for her.

She understands my life, and I understand hers.
We have supported each other, in many ways.
Love
Regret
Advice
Fear
Girl talk
Talk about men
Talk about spouses
Life

And friendship being the highest valued!

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on July 21, 2018, 01:40:22 PM
She has told me things she believes of me, that I had shared to no one face to face.
Very perceptive.

She has shared her marital problems with me as a girlfriend.
Treating me to a seat in the powder room of the genteel.

She has dried my tears.
As I have done the same for her.

She understands my life, and I understand hers.
We have supported each other, in many ways.
Love
Regret
Advice
Fear
Girl talk
Talk about men
Talk about spouses
Life

And friendship being the highest valued!

Hugs and smiles, Jess

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
That is so very sweet.  You obviously wrote that with  your heart felt feelings. 
I can ditto everything you said, word for word, regarding my relationships with many of my cis-girlfriends as well.  Even the ones that I do not have romantic feelings for feel closer to me than almost all of my "old self" friends back home.   
My gym-girls group and my book club group offers the same kinds of woman oriented conversations that you discussed, just about word for word.
This is a wonderful thing as I am certain that you will agree.

Thanks again for posting this...
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Jessica on July 21, 2018, 11:18:27 AM
I've mentioned a cis-girlfriend I have...
We have become quite close in the sisterly sense.
Our thoughts and actions appear to have synced together, seemingly reading each other's minds.
We have shared with each other our deepest thoughts... things kept in strict confidence.
This woman is a workmate and friend of my wife's also.  My friend has the option to talk with her and my wife is fine with that if she wants. 

What I have found with her is a doorway to the world of women!

Hugs and smiles, Jess

Be sure you open the door before trying to go through it. (Most people would know this , however, this is my lil' sister we are talking about)  ;D ;D ;D ;D
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Jessica

@Laurie

Quote from: Laurie on July 21, 2018, 02:30:13 PM
  Be sure you open the door before trying to go through it. (Most people would know this , however, this is my lil' sister we are talking about)  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I was very much greeted to enter that doorway, and just like my big sister knew would happen, I bopped my boob going through.  Not figuratively, just likely.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jessica

Hi friends 🙋‍♀️ I'm back from a long weekend full of fun, adventure, challenges and joy!
I had a target goal of 1 hr to complete the Wharf to Wharf 10k in Santa Cruz CA....
Missed it by 5 minutes...I have to up the game to 10 mins per mile from the 11 I did.  Or go for my 50's self and run at 9 minutes.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on July 23, 2018, 10:38:12 PM
Hi friends 🙋‍♀️ I'm back from a long weekend full of fun, adventure, challenges and joy!
I had a target goal of 1 hr to complete the Wharf to Wharf 10k in Santa Cruz CA....
Missed it by 5 minutes...I have to up the game to 10 mins per mile from the 11 I did.  Or go for my 50's self and run at 9 minutes.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

@Jessica
Dear Jess .... Welcome back, your normally very frequent and prolific presence was sorely missed here on the Forums even though you did check in occasionally.   

Regarding your performance in the 10K... 11 minute miles are nothing to be ashamed of... how did your friends do in the race?   Well, even though you didn't meet your expectations I am certain that you had a good time, good conversations and a good victory meal after the event.

When I run the half and the full marathons... the night before is carb loading... Lasagna or Spaghetti, garlic bread, etc... then after the event it is ice bags for the knees.... and for eats it is usually a steak dinner with all the trimmings... or homemade Bacon Cheeseburgers and Chili Dogs... potato salad and then after dinner Chocolate Cheesecake or Apple Pie.

Tell me, what are your before and after rituals.? ???

Again, welcome back....
Oh, any pictures of you in the event??  Remember...  pictures or it didn't happen.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 23, 2018, 11:00:22 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess .... Welcome back, your normally very frequent and prolific presence was sorely missed here on the Forums even though you did check in occasionally.   

Regarding your performance in the 10K... 11 minute miles are nothing to be ashamed of... how did your friends do in the race?   Well, even though you didn't meet your expectations I am certain that you had a good time, good conversations and a good victory meal after the event.

When I run the half and the full marathons... the night before is carb loading... Lasagna or Spaghetti, garlic bread, etc... then after the event it is ice bags for the knees.... and for eats it is usually a steak dinner with all the trimmings... or homemade Bacon Cheeseburgers and Chili Dogs... potato salad and then after dinner Chocolate Cheesecake or Apple Pie.

Tell me, what are your before and after rituals.? ???

Again, welcome back....
Oh, any pictures of you in the event??  Remember...  pictures or it didn't happen.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

The group of women I run with has been plagued with injuries. 
One has a knee injury she is determined not to let heal between races....15+ mins
Two are sisters and live a little bit farther that doesn't allow them to practice consistently...14.5
My wife needs a hip replacement and was DNF before starting.
My close running gal pal ran a 12 minute mile all the way through, 3 min. off her old pace of 15!

My routines are not like yours.  I am not one for heavy meals before a race, the leaner the better.
Handful of nuts and dried fruit lasts me for hours.  After most races it's usually sponsored bananas and energy bars....unless it's a "Brazen" race .  After one of them it's tables of sweets and It's It's.
I never stretch before a race, I feel it puts stress on your cooler muscles and will actually slow you.  I always stretch after and never need ice or the roller.
I did have some knee issues that have disappeared since losing weight, less impact on them.

I did break tradition and went to Zacharies in old town Santa Cruz, by sharing a Mikes Mess and a side of French Toast with my sweetie.

Pics when I get them on Imgur,
Hugs and smiles, Jess

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess...   
So very sorry to hear about all of your friends injuries, yes as we get older the injuries and past injuries come to haunt up.   And race and event running is very hard on the lower joints... hips, knees especially, and the ankles and feet... also tendons are the culprit too.

Basically, when it starts hurting.... STOP ... punching through like we did in high school track is not a good option.

Oh, no, your sweetie needs a hip replacement... both eventually or just one for now??   So  she did not run and pronounced  DNF  before the starting gun.   Had she been practicing with you?   Can she still do some casual walking with you??

Oh yeah,  if you want to see strange eating rituals before and after a big event just hang around the runners...  I have seen some strange food preparations and other body conditioning that they do.

As you do, I do not do any stretching at all before an event.  I guess that I stay active enough that I don't have and cramping or leg issues to speak of while running the event... perhaps that will get worse in the future???

Thanks for replying to my comment on your thread...
I check here all the time for your latest posts and updates.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

KathyLauren

Sorry to hear about your wife's and friends' injuries.  I hope they all recover well.

Quote from: Jessica on July 24, 2018, 12:16:40 AM
I never stretch before a race, I feel it puts stress on your cooler muscles and will actually slow you.

Back in my running days, I never did either.  Stretching cold muscles didn't make sense.  I did warm up, though, because running on cold muscles made just as little sense.  Back in the day, I could do a 10k in 48 minutes.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle @KathyLauren

Thank you Danielle and Kathy for your replies.

My running gal pal and I trained before this last race with an app called 0 to 10K
We both want to regain our speed to its former glory, by now doing the app again.
But this time we are running at 1/2 zombie speed.
   Let me explain...we cross roads occasionally while running and we pretend we are being chased by zombies when we do...full tilt running. 
The last one across feeds them brains.

So to help us get to a faster pace, we will go at 1/2 zombie speed till completion, then probably up the game to 3/4 zombie speed on the next round.
I'm shooting to return to my pre-hrt 9 min per mile pace.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

•  

Jessica

Hi friends 🌸🌸🌸 After last weekends 10k race in Santa Cruz CA. I was able to get some pics.  Although I didn't wear the mermaid garb we wore during the Bay to Breakers race in SF.
I was able to enlist the help from a tech savvy member (thank you AD) to help conceal the identities of the innocent.  This pic was posted on FB where a couple comments of "looking good ladies" made my day.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
That is a wonderful picture of very happy ladies and running partners...   looks like it is all smiles and happy campers.
Was this picture.. before or after the race....  I am thinking before, all of you look so fresh... it must be before??? ???
Thank you for keeping your thread up to date....
Your followers are a curious bunch and we need to know what you are up to.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 27, 2018, 12:40:42 AM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
That is a wonderful picture of very happy ladies and running partners...   looks like it is all smiles and happy campers.
Was this picture.. before or after the race....  I am thinking before, all of you look so fresh... it must be before??? ???
Thank you for keeping your thread up to date....
Your followers are a curious bunch and we need to know what you are up to.
Hugs,
Danielle

This was a pre race pic, the other pic I emailed you is the post race pic.
My thought is that it may need to be posted also.
Thankfully I have a friend that works for hugs to prep them.
Do pre-payments work?
(((hug)))
(((hug)))

Thank you again, Jess

•  

LizK

Quote from: Jessica on July 27, 2018, 12:30:41 AM
Hi friends 🌸🌸🌸 After last weekends 10k race in Santa Cruz CA. I was able to get some pics.  Although I didn't wear the mermaid garb we wore during the Bay to Breakers race in SF.
I was able to enlist the help from a tech savvy member (thank you AD) to help conceal the identities of the innocent.  This pic was posted on FB where a couple comments of "looking good ladies" made my day.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

Congrats on the Race Jess...its always nice when we can be ourselves and spoken of as such  ;D

Take care

Liz

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on July 27, 2018, 12:48:17 AM
@Alaskan Danielle

This was a pre race pic, the other pic I emailed you is the post race pic.
My thought is that it may need to be posted also.
Thankfully I have a friend that works for hugs to prep them.
Do pre-payments work?
(((hug)))
(((hug)))

Thank you again, Jess

@Jessica
Dear Jess,
thanks for posting your race event pictures and details.
I appreciate the hugs too!!

Your post race picture is ready for you to post if that is what you want to do...
..... it's in the mail, as they say
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Jessica on July 27, 2018, 12:30:41 AM

Hugs and smiles, Jess

Nice pic Jess!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Michelle_P

It's nice to see the race day pic and hear about the event. I'm glad you are out there having a good time and keeping up your fitness.

Jess is SO not a mess!  So much for thread titles, eh?

Disclaimer: Jess is a friend In Real Life, and one of the nicest people I know.  There are so many good people here at Susan's Place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 27, 2018, 11:41:32 AM
@Jessica
Dear Jess,
thanks for posting your race event pictures and details.
I appreciate the hugs too!!

Your post race picture is ready for you to post if that is what you want to do...
..... it's in the mail, as they say
Hugs,
Danielle

Thank you Danielle 🌸🌸🌸 I really appreciate it! 
My career had hard copy formatting in gathering information.  With blueprints and the RFI log, I could find anything needed to create a 30 story building.  I had been pushing for this new fangled information machine to replace the hard copy version.  Alas, I've retired and now they have them.

Danielle has helped me conceal the unsuspecting friends their identity.
I was keeping that on the down low so she wouldn't be inundated with requests.
I figure I'm not the only one button challenged here.

This is the post race pic in Capitola, where the end wharf is at.
Lots of memories on this run...
My grandmother lived along the route when I was young.
Stayed the whole summer for years.
Hung out at all the beaches, fished often on both wharfs.

[/quote]

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
WOW-WHEE ...
your new amazing avatar/profile picture ...   beautiful !!!!.
...you look absolutely terrific.
Thank you for treating all of us with your new picture.
Hugs,
Danielle

•