Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Jess’s mess

Started by Jessica, January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

@Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on August 12, 2018, 04:02:25 PM
Jess, you've been a really good influence for me as well. Even when you're feeling down, you have this positive and upbeat attitude and vibe that I absolutely love. You're like a ray of sunshine in the middle of a storm, and that's awesome! Love you girl!!

Thank you dear sister, you have been with me from the beginning and I'm glad I've been there for you 🌸🌸🌸

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jessica

I was gendered correctly on FB in this picture....do you see Jessica?
No makeup, not presenting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on August 12, 2018, 09:36:25 PM

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
I will use the favorite phrase that you have heard me say before when I am super impressed.
Wow-Wheee   All I see in that photo that you posted is
TWO beautiful California girls in the sun at the beach.... with the Golden Gate bridge in the background.

You look absolutely great Jess, the sunglasses, your hair and that great big smile!!!!!
Beautiful for sure.
Thanks for posting and treating all of your readers and followers to your amazing photo.

Hugs,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 12, 2018, 09:49:01 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
I will use the favorite phrase that you have heard me say before when I am super impressed.
Wow-Wheee   All I see in that photo that you posted is
TWO beautiful California girls in the sun at the beach.... with the Golden Gate bridge in the background.

You look absolutely great Jess, the sunglasses, your hair and that great big smile!!!!!
Beautiful for sure.
Thanks for posting and treating all of your readers and followers to your amazing photo.

Hugs,
Danielle

Thank you Danielle!  I was astounded myself when I saw it after my wife took it.
I was not trying to present as a woman...I guess I am just who I am.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on August 13, 2018, 08:50:47 AM
@Alaskan Danielle

Thank you Danielle!  I was astounded myself when I saw it after my wife took it.
I was not trying to present as a woman...I guess I am just who I am.

Hugs and smiles, Jess
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
I would imagine, Jess, that as you are out and about, presenting yourself as you are in that picture, that you do not often get any male-fale or mis-gendering.

I am thinking that your transition is fast coming to a point that you possibly may be considering the next step.  I would think that you have already thought about your future plans of going full-time...   so what do you think about that, and just as importantly, how does your wife feel about that.

Proviso:   Obviously my above questions are getting quite personal, please, only answer if you feel so led doing so...  if you wish to change the subject I will help you do that with my next comment.

Hugs and best wishes as always,
Danielle

•  

Kendra

Jess it is so great to see you smile!  Nice photo, awesome ladies
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Jessica on August 12, 2018, 09:36:25 PM
No makeup, not presenting.

Yup.  Definitely Jessica.

Roaring past male-fail, girl!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Jessica

@Kendra @Michelle_P @Alaskan Danielle

Thank you Kendra and Michelle 🌸🌸🌸
It does explain the different types of expressions on people's faces.
Confusion?  Intrigue?  Bemusement?  Surprise!
Friendly smiles (only from women)? Maybe it's because of that smile Kendra pointed out!?
The look in others eyes say a lot of what they seem to be thinking.
So yes Michelle..."I Am Woman Hear Me Roar!"

Danielle, interesting that you bring this up.  It is near the top of my list of topics I would like to discuss with my wife.  As you know of the resistance to communication she has exhibited I would like it moderated by a therapist with us together.  She appears largely at this point to be ready to have a healthy conversation about this.
There are deeper held thoughts now and that soon we could reach a juncture where my other needs are addressed.

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 13, 2018, 09:28:09 AM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
I would imagine, Jess, that as you are out and about, presenting yourself as you are in that picture, that you do not often get any male-fale or mis-gendering.

I am thinking that your transition is fast coming to a point that you possibly may be considering the next step.  I would think that you have already thought about your future plans of going full-time...   so what do you think about that, and just as importantly, how does your wife feel about that.

Proviso:   Obviously my above questions are getting quite personal, please, only answer if you feel so led doing so...  if you wish to change the subject I will help you do that with my next comment.

Hugs and best wishes as always,
Danielle

Hugs and smiles, Jess 💁‍♀️

•  

Jessica

So friends....OMG, OMG, OMG!  I was having a makeup day with my running gal pal, and she started relating a conversation she had with a friend in the health care surgical world that includes transgender.   Her friend in a thoughtful manner brought up how her husband was changing the way he looked (shaved head and big beard now) and that some people need to do that.... She went on to how she has had many transitioners in her office and ask my friend if she has ever had the same.  My friend told her a few, her friend who is also a friend on FB with her, tells her that she has a transgender friend.... her running partner.  My friend did not deny it, as I have told her that if you were asked it is ok to discuss.  So just by the timeline of the pictures of me on her FB page, her friend was able to know for certain.  OMG, OMG, OMG!

Big smiles in knowing it's obvious, Jess

Too many OMG's??
Well, it's a big deal to me anyways.

•  

Jessica

Next I need to shape my brows

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on August 16, 2018, 04:13:29 PM
So friends....OMG, OMG, OMG!  I was having a makeup day with my running gal pal, and she started relating a conversation she had with a friend in the health care surgical world that includes transgender.   Her friend in a thoughtful manner brought up how her husband was changing the way he looked (shaved head and big beard now) and that some people need to do that.... She went on to how she has had many transitioners in her office and ask my friend if she has ever had the same.  My friend told her a few, her friend who is also a friend on FB with her, tells her that she has a transgender friend.... her running partner.  My friend did not deny it, as I have told her that if you were asked it is ok to discuss.  So just by the timeline of the pictures of me on her FB page, her friend was able to know for certain.  OMG, OMG, OMG!

Big smiles in knowing it's obvious, Jess

Too many OMG's??
Well, it's a big deal to me anyways.

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Yes indeed, it is a big deal, not just to you but to all of us transitioners, this is surely worth the 6 OMGs that you posted.... but I am thinking many more might be appropriate.......
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG,OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG !!! :) :)

Thanks for posting your good news report...  and certainly you are entitled to big smiles.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on August 16, 2018, 10:55:04 PM
Next I need to shape my brows

@Jessica
Dear Jess,
Well, in my opinion getting your brows shaped and thinned out is one of the important feminization step and visual clues to passing.  After you get it done, you will look in the mirror and a very big smile will appear on your face!!!!

When are you planning this wonderful and affirming event? ???
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 16, 2018, 11:09:54 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess,
Well, in my opinion getting your brows shaped and thinned out is one of the important feminization step and visual clues to passing.  After you get it done, you will look in the mirror and a very big smile will appear on your face!!!!

When are you planning this wonderful and affirming event? ???

Hugs,
Danielle

Most likely next week with my running gal pal after we come back from camping
I had my arms (and pits!) waxed on Monday
Hugs and smiles, Jess

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on August 16, 2018, 11:14:36 PM
Most likely next week with my running gal pal after we come back from camping
I had my arms (and pits!) waxed on Monday
Hugs and smiles, Jess

@Jessica
Dear Jess: 
Have a great time camping...  but watch out for all the smoke from the wild fires!!!  Tent camping or RV???

Having pits waxed was very uncomfortable but having a bikini wax may be the test of one's pain threshold... any plans for that in your future???

Pictures are wanted of course.... for the eyebrows only.... and then for the camping!!!!

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 16, 2018, 11:42:49 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess: 
Have a great time camping...  but watch out for all the smoke from the wild fires!!!  Tent camping or RV???

Having pits waxed was very uncomfortable but having a bikini wax may be the test of one's pain threshold... any plans for that in your future???

Pictures are wanted of course.... for the eyebrows only.... and then for the camping!!!!

Hugs,
Danielle

This was our last camp site

•  

Jessica

This is how I play when I camp

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on August 16, 2018, 11:59:24 PM
@Alaskan Danielle
This was our last camp site

@Jessica
Dear Jess:   Ahhh, camping on the ocean beach.... certainly less danger of smoke and wildfires ruining your camping trip.   Looks like a very nice setup... how many are in your group camping ventures usually???

Most of my camping lately is backpacking tent camping only accessible by hiking trails.

Thanks for posting that terrific photo.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on August 17, 2018, 12:02:22 AM
This is how I play when I camp

Looks like a lot of fun for sure....
......but a shower will be needed when you finish you fun riding.
Danielle

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 17, 2018, 12:10:46 AM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:   Ahhh, camping on the ocean beach.... certainly less danger of smoke and wildfires ruining your camping trip.   Looks like a very nice setup... how many are in your group camping ventures usually???

Most of my camping lately is backpacking tent camping only accessible by hiking trails.

Thanks for posting that terrific photo.
Hugs,
Danielle

This is Pismo Beach (actually Oceano Dunes) typically I stay for a few weeks as friends and family show up to play.  Our trailer is a toy hauler and the toy you see me in fits in the back of it.
The trailer transforms into a completely contained shelter for 8 comfortably..with 2 showers!
Often with other friends with similar rigs we circle the wagons for a big party!
When you're retired...every day is Saturday

•  

Kendra

Wow this is so cool!  Great photo, although that helmet covers your eyebrows. 

Eyebrows... I had them re-shaped by my electrologist a couple years ago.  That was an immediate and permanent improvement.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •