Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Jess’s mess

Started by Jessica, January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

I've been remodeling my backyard.  When it's work that I'm doing myself, I try always to use hand tools rather than power.  My career was working with power tools daily building large commercial buildings.  At home, it's by hand.
Things are a bit different now since starting transitioning.  Now after the last three days negotiating a new fluid motion when sawing, I think I have it worked out.  But not without some very sore breasts in the process.  They get in the way!
Wouldn't give them up for nothing though!

The pic is of my living wall in progress.  Pallets for planters imbedded in the fence.  One has been planted already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica:
Dear Jess:
Wow-zers.... the job you did and your craftsmanship look really nice.... 

Oh yes, indeed, I am a biker, skier and I do some simple remodeling in my home, and I agree with you that doing those kinds of manual tasks and work does create a different feeling and a different set of problems now that I am full time with a figure to match.  My muscle mass never was much but now that I have transitioned, it is far less and is a quite noticeable issue with attempting the manual labor things that I once did.

Yes indeed, the girls do get in the way at times, but I agree fully with you,
   "Wouldn't give them up for nothing though!"

Thank you for sharing you home remodeling project with all of us....  it really looks lovely.
Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: Jessica on August 30, 2018, 05:06:10 PM

I've been remodeling my backyard.  When it's work that I'm doing myself, I try always to use hand tools rather than power.  My career was working with power tools daily building large commercial buildings.  At home, it's by hand.
Things are a bit different now since starting transitioning.  Now after the last three days negotiating a new fluid motion when sawing, I think I have it worked out.  But not without some very sore breasts in the process.  They get in the way!
Wouldn't give them up for nothing though!

The pic is of my living wall in progress.  Pallets for planters imbedded in the fence.  One has been planted already.

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Michelle_P

Jessica, that looks really good.  I like the build in planters, and I love the hand craftsmanship.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Jessica

Hi friends, I had my dental hygienist appointment today.
It would be uneventful if it wasn't for the fact I revealed my new medications to my dentist and my reason was for the,.
At that time I told her that the office could know, I'd known them all for years.
I was so warmly greeted by everyone, even getting into a conversation about our nails, and where the best salons were in town.  Girl talk.
My hygienist mentioned my oral health improved markedly.  I wonder if estradiol has played a hand in it.  I related the experience of @Alaskan Danielle and her hygienist, mentioning that she was 100% passable.  Later I showed her my avatar picture and she immediately thought I was showing a picture of Danielle.  I told her... no that's me.  She was floored, telling me I was beautiful!

Afterwards I visited Michelle and Laurie again, bringing them a nice harvest of fresh veggies from my garden. Laurie made the most delicious frittata!  She has mad skills a concocting a mixture of ingredients into gourmet meals.  And to be honest with you she is a master chef and in effect invented the frittata, since she had no idea what she was making before it was done.

I'm flying to Minneapolis in the morning with my wife, she has given me a gift I had on my bucket list....First Class seats!  I jumped in her arms when she told me!
We are visiting our son and his wife who haven't seen me since Christmas.  There have been some dramatic changes that I will be surprised if he doesn't notice.  If he asks "what's up with that" I'll tell him.

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

@Laurie @Michelle_P

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Charlie Nicki

The backyard looks so good girlfriend! Good job.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Jessica

@Charlie Nicki
@Alaskan Danielle

Thank you girlfriend!
Here's a few other shots

•  

GingerVicki

Wow your backyard is amazing. Looks big enough that you may need a house boy/girl to keep things neat and tidy.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Amazing!!!  Very beautiful, an oasis for your to sit back and recharge yourself....  lovely indeed.
You do good work....  NICE !!!

Thank for treating all of us to all of the terrific photos of your home project.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Jessica on September 04, 2018, 10:32:17 PM
@Charlie Nicki
@Alaskan Danielle

Thank you girlfriend!
Here's a few other shots

So nice!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

steph2.0

I'm sorry, Jessica, the pictures are insufficient.

How can we know if the fire pit is a proper temperature? If the waterfall makes appropriate gurgling sounds? If the greenery emits sufficiently sweet aromas? If the pool water is soft enough? If the shadows fall in the correct places? If the gentle breezes caress our skin in a mildly erotic manner?

No, I'm afraid an on-site detailed inspection is warranted. To include adult beverages.

Inspector Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Steph2.0 on September 05, 2018, 05:45:40 AM
I'm sorry, Jessica, the pictures are insufficient.

How can we know if the fire pit is a proper temperature? If the waterfall makes appropriate gurgling sounds? If the greenery emits sufficiently sweet aromas? If the pool water is soft enough? If the shadows fall in the correct places? If the gentle breezes caress our skin in a mildly erotic manner?

No, I'm afraid an on-site detailed inspection is warranted. To include adult beverages.

Inspector Stephanie

@stephanie  @Jessica
Dear Jess, I agree with Stephanie.....  You did not provide enough detailed pictures and certainly the captions on the photos are not showing... and we need not only adult beverages, but also perhaps Ribs on your BBQ and a buffet afternoon lunch/dinner.

A dance floor near the pool and a band for entertainment would also be a good thing to consider for all of us to enjoy while we "inspect" your Oasis.  What about overnight accommodations for those of us that are taking long across country trips to visit you? 
Stephanie and I and your other long distance friends will be looking for our round trip first class "air" tickets included in your formal invitation that we will soon be expecting to arrive in our mail boxes.

Again, all fun and kidding aside, it definitely appears that you have worked hard and I think that you probably broke a nail or two building your beautiful Oasis.  Thank you for sharing with all of us.

Hugs and hugs... and I am always wishing your well.
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 05, 2018, 08:06:36 AM
@stephanie  @Jessica
Dear Jess, I agree with Stephanie.....  You did not provide enough detailed pictures and certainly the captions on the photos are not showing... and we need not only adult beverages, but also perhaps Ribs on your BBQ and a buffet afternoon lunch/dinner.

A dance floor near the pool and a band for entertainment would also be a good thing to consider for all of us to enjoy while we "inspect" your Oasis.  What about overnight accommodations for those of us that are taking long across country trips to visit you? 
Stephanie and I and your other long distance friends will be looking for our round trip first class "air" tickets included in your formal invitation that we will soon be expecting to arrive in our mail boxes.

Again, all fun and kidding aside, it definitely appears that you have worked hard and I think that you probably broke a nail or two building your beautiful Oasis.  Thank you for sharing with all of us.

Hugs and hugs... and I am always wishing your well.
Danielle

All is prepared for yours and others arrival. 

The adult beverages are chilled.
Hunky bartender included.

The ribs are marinated.
I tend to go overboard on the sides.

The area for the live band and dancing has been part of the conceptual design from the beginning And was implemented.

The fire pit is adjustable from cheery flames to bonfire.

Placement of furniture takes in account for shadows.

The waterfall and stream make a tranquil sound and sight.

The flowers are abundant and bee, hummingbird, butterfly attractants, and smell heavenly.

Inside beds for six. Travel trailer sleeps eight.

Private airport one mile from my doorstep allows easy fly in.

The pool is warm and soft.

It's always sunny in CA.

Gentle breezes will lull you to sleep on the recliners.

It's alway Saturday for me.

What's the hold up with you all??

@Steph2.0 @Alaskan Danielle @Charlie Nicki @gingerViktorKay

•  

steph2.0

Uh oh, Danielle. She's called our bluff. [emoji15]

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Steph2.0 on September 05, 2018, 09:40:04 AM
Uh oh, Danielle. She's called our bluff. [emoji15]

@Steph2.0  @Jessica
Dear Stephanie...
Hmmm, were we bluffing???

Pack up your suitcase, gas up your plane, let me know when you will arrive in Alaska so I can board your plane, then we can fly down together to visit  Jess's Oasis.
I will bring my credit cards so we can get more gas for your airplane...

If we did that I think that our dear Jess would have a heart attack or something.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful and exciting thoughts.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Michelle_P

What!  @Steph2.0 and @Alaskan Danielle are flying to California?  Party at Jessica's over the weekend???

I'll be right down!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Michelle_P on September 05, 2018, 12:10:55 PM
What!  @Steph2.0 and @Alaskan Danielle are flying to California?  Party at Jessica's over the weekend???

I'll be right down!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

To get there in my plane by the weekend, I'll have to leave last Saturday.

Stephanie

•  

Jessica

Is it time to install the Stephanie "tracker"?

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Jessica on September 05, 2018, 01:40:00 PM
Is it time to install the Stephanie "tracker"?

Not yet. Some day for sure...

Stephanie

•  

Jessica

Hi friends, even though a little bird was chirping that Jessica was having a party (which I am at some point when I can get a group willing to make the trip to Livermore) I am in Minneapolis as I mentioned a few posts back.
I'll be here for 5 days with my wife as we visit our son and his wife.
Yesterday, after we arrived, I kept hoping that the obvious signs of my transition (boobs being the main show) would be realized by my son.
Not yet, but there is time.  Certainly he will notice my long pink nails, more feminine mannerisms and larger hips and butt eventually.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on September 06, 2018, 07:26:27 AM
Hi friends, even though a little bird was chirping that Jessica was having a party (which I am at some point when I can get a group willing to make the trip to Livermore) I am in Minneapolis as I mentioned a few posts back.
I'll be here for 5 days with my wife as we visit our son and his wife.
Yesterday, after we arrived, I kept hoping that the obvious signs of my transition (boobs being the main show) would be realized by my son.
Not yet, but there is time.  Certainly he will notice my long pink nails, more feminine mannerisms and larger hips and butt eventually.

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
I trust that your visit goes well and that you get the reactions about your transition and current appearance from your son that you are hoping for.   
If he doesn't notice your boobs, there is no way that he can miss the long pink fingernails....   

While there are you dressing entirely in male-mode or are you mixing in some more feminine styles and shoes perhaps?

I am eager to hear your report and I am wishing your well.   Have a good time in the Twin-Cities and travel safe.
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

•