Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Jess’s mess

Started by Jessica, January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

Quote from: Jessica on September 19, 2018, 09:10:08 PM
Climbed one of the peaks around the SF Bay today with some gals pals of mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw one of my gal pals posted pics from this series on FB.
Think everyone knows I have boobs now?

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Jessica on September 19, 2018, 10:11:24 PM

Ummm I think it is a bit obvious.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Jessica on September 19, 2018, 10:11:24 PM

Um.  Given your interesting choice of securing the daypack, yes, I suspect the... cats... are out of the bag.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Jessica

@Michelle_P

Quote from: Michelle_P on September 19, 2018, 11:50:01 PM
Um.  Given your interesting choice of securing the daypack, yes, I suspect the... cats... are out of the bag.

Yes I did notice that did define them a bit.  Didn't think about it at the time. 
Think I subconsciously clipped it that way??
It was comfortable!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Charlie Nicki

OMG that looks so scary!!! But the pictures are awesome, especially the second one.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Donica

Awesome pictures Jessica! And oh yes, you have boobs!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Michelle_P on September 19, 2018, 11:50:01 PM
Quote from: Jessica on September 20, 2018, 12:14:26 AM
@Michelle_P

Yes I did notice that did define them a bit.  Didn't think about it at the time. 
Think I subconsciously clipped it that way??
It was comfortable!

@Jessica     cc: @Michelle_P
Dear Jess:   Well, whether you know it or not, I have noticed that the cat's been out of the bag for quite a while lately according to your previous photos that you posted.
I have a couple bras and sports bras... and a top or two that does the cross your heart thing like shown in your photo and the boobs are definitely more defined and apparent .......

I think that your recent visit to your son demonstrated that "fact" that you "got" boobs....
he and everyone else most likely did notice!!!

So, the "full time" clock seems to be ticking a little faster now.   
HRT is most obviously doing it's magic and now for you at your ONE YEAR and 2 months point, it seems that it can do it's magic a little more quickly and dramatically, at least it did for me at that point.

I am so glad to see that your face hair removal went well for you and in subsequent visits you will certainly be pleased regarding your appearance, and of course shaving less and less.

Thanks for posting your latest pictures.... and please be careful up there....  you don't want to do anything extreme that will "cripple" your transition efforts.

Hugs and well wishes as always,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

LizK

OH heck I got vertigo just looking at the second photo...I am that person who never goes quite to the sdge and like to hang on to stuff tightly when at certain heights....

good on you for making the climb :)
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
My dear Jess:
Your brief absence from your thread is duly noted....
...and no other postings from you around the Forums yesterday were no where to be seen.  :(  ???

All of that is very good news just as long as you are out and about having fun and experiencing a good life with good friends and yummy food.   
Since that is what I think and hope is going on with you I then will be looking forward to your next update posting on your thread, along with any photos you wish to share with your followers.

Wishing you well, as I always do,
HUGS and more hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 25, 2018, 09:47:57 AM
@Jessica
My dear Jess:
Your brief absence from your thread is duly noted....
...and no other postings from you around the Forums yesterday were no where to be seen.  :(  ???

All of that is very good news just as long as you are out and about having fun and experiencing a good life with good friends and yummy food.   
Since that is what I think and hope is going on with you I then will be looking forward to your next update posting on your thread, along with any photos you wish to share with your followers.

Wishing you well, as I always do,
HUGS and more hugs,
Danielle

Danielle, have I ever mentioned that we seem to be in tune with each other sometimes?

Yesterday I had a session with my therapist, and one of the topics was my wife's continued lack of communication.  She suggested methods to interact with her, ones I've tried.  Such as direct questions.  Only answer so far is "everything is fine, I don't want to talk about it".
While out and about for lunch with my wife, I brought up my meeting and told her we need to talk.  She agreed that her lack of conversation has not been the right way for her to have gone.  She then told me that she has an appointment with an SO group and is hopeful to get some tips.
She is comfortable with the slow changes that have occurred, but she has a hard time seeing me as a woman.
We both feel our vows to each other are sacred and we've promised to find a balance for our relationship.
So it is a good thing and I'm happy.

As far as my absence at Susan's....
After the landscaping was completed, my wife wanted a better view.
So I get to replace the 4'x3' windows with 4'x5'.
Oh joy!

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Here's number 2 of 3 Danielle, I been busy girlfriend.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on September 26, 2018, 05:00:53 PM
@Alaskan Danielle

Here's number 2 of 3 Danielle, I been busy girlfriend.

@Jessica
Dear Jess:  Yes indeed, it does appear that you have been a busy girl... you do very nice work, it is very nice to have skill like that.   I am not very accomplished with woodworking but I do know my way around calculators and financial ledgers and records, etc.   
Nice work, and very nice photos....

Thank you for posting and keeping all of us up to date with your life endeavors.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 26, 2018, 05:15:59 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:  Yes indeed, it does appear that you have been a busy girl... you do very nice work, it is very nice to have skill like that.   I am not very accomplished with woodworking but I do know my way around calculators and financial ledgers and records, etc.   
Nice work, and very nice photos....

Thank you for posting and keeping all of us up to date with your life endeavors.
Hugs,
Danielle

Thank you Danielle, my forte is steel, wood is a hobby.
I worked on multi-story buildings throughout my 34 year career.
37 buildings were in San Francisco alone.  I was the go to person for anything that was technically hard with architecturally artistic overtones.   
One joy that I have is, I can't count how many apprentices turned out under me. 
Teaching was a calling then too.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on September 26, 2018, 06:39:56 PM
@Alaskan Danielle

Thank you Danielle, my forte is steel, wood is a hobby.
I worked on multi-story buildings throughout my 34 year career.
37 buildings were in San Francisco alone.  I was the go to person for anything that was technically hard with architecturally artistic overtones.   
One joy that I have is, I can't count how many apprentices turned out under me. 
Teaching was a calling then too.

@Jessica
Dear Jess:    
Thanks for your reply, I am really impressed with your workmanship, you have my praise.

As a frivolous and certainly not serious side note:  I hope and trust that you didn't in any way, shape or form work on the fairly new 58-story skyscraper in San Francisco that is tilting and sinking — and residents say their multimillion-dollar condos are 'nearly worthless' Millennium Tower in San Francisco is still sinking and leaning.
    https://abc7news.com/realestate/san-franciscos-millennium-tower-is-leaning-sinking-and-now-cracking/4157161/

You, as an experience builder and expert may have an answer for me....  I am curious ......  how can that sort of thing even happen without a destructive event like an earthquake especially with the strict building code in San Francisco ???

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

LizK

Quote from: Jessica on September 25, 2018, 06:22:46 PM
@Alaskan Danielle

Danielle, have I ever mentioned that we seem to be in tune with each other sometimes?

Yesterday I had a session with my therapist, and one of the topics was my wife's continued lack of communication.  She suggested methods to interact with her, ones I've tried.  Such as direct questions.  Only answer so far is "everything is fine, I don't want to talk about it".
While out and about for lunch with my wife, I brought up my meeting and told her we need to talk.  She agreed that her lack of conversation has not been the right way for her to have gone.  She then told me that she has an appointment with an SO group and is hopeful to get some tips.
She is comfortable with the slow changes that have occurred, but she has a hard time seeing me as a woman.
We both feel our vows to each other are sacred and we've promised to find a balance for our relationship.
So it is a good thing and I'm happy.

As far as my absence at Susan's....
After the landscaping was completed, my wife wanted a better view.
So I get to replace the 4'x3' windows with 4'x5'.
Oh joy!

Hi Jessica

It is such a tough space to be in. I understand your commitment to your vows, Meryl and I feel very much the same way. So in her eyes there was nothing for it but for us to work things through.
I hope you can too, your wife sounds committed to finding a solution that works and I hope you can work it out. I consider myself very fortunate to have the support I do.

I hope you are able to get the lines of communication etween you fully functioning. 

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica:
Dear Jess:
You have been awfully quiet on the forumsy lately, I trust that all is OK with you and your life endeavors....
Being retired you are probably somewhere having fun with your many friends and not spending your time online....   
....hmm, perhaps I need to retire too... but at 38 years old, I can't quite swing that yet.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 28, 2018, 01:29:47 AM
@Jessica:
Dear Jess:
You have been awfully quiet on the forumsy lately, I trust that all is OK with you and your life endeavors....
Being retired you are probably somewhere having fun with your many friends and not spending your time online....   
....hmm, perhaps I need to retire too... but at 38 years old, I can't quite swing that yet.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Thank you for your concern Danielle.  I am in a bit of a slump after my wife's and my much needed discussion.  While she has all intentions to work this out, her not knowing if she could ever see me as female has put me to thinking "will I ever be able to go full time".  Maybe I will in time, but I will need to show my wife that the small steps that she is comfortable with now are leading to a more feminine definition in my self and soul.

I also hate wearing my grubby work clothes (male) when I do work on the homestead!
I do love creating and constructing, but can't wait till I'm done.  Of course as has been the norm, as soon as I'm finished my sweetheart will have written a new honeydo list.

In regards to an earlier question of why a new building could be in such a sad state of affairs.
Ineptitude and passing the buck is why this happened.
The engineer signed off of on the engineering end of things, but the most important aspect was ingnored....soil!  They did not utilize a geologist to determine the stability of the soil.
This is compounded by the fact that numerous entities saw problems and only said "my stuffs right" and moved on.  Sinking 1 foot and leaning 2 inches for a 58 story building will be catastrophic in the future as it continues unabated.
Webcor was the general contractor for this project and I put most of the blame on them for not red flagging obvious issues.  I have done work for them in the past and have never been impressed on their team.  Fortunately (or unfortunately) I was retired a few months before it broke ground.  I see the only solution is 'start over'.

•  

Faith

QuoteI also hate wearing my grubby work clothes (male) when I do work on the homestead!

That sucks. I relegated my 'grubby male stuff' to the trash and proceeded to create new 'grubby female stuff'
I may, if I dig, find an old white t-shirt buried (no, not the yard) in the back of my dresser.

some of those discussions can be brutal. They are totally necessary though. So much harder to those that we are closest to.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Jessica on September 28, 2018, 09:31:19 AM
@Alaskan Danielle

Thank you for your concern Danielle.  I am in a bit of a slump after my wife's and my much needed discussion.  While she has all intentions to work this out, her not knowing if she could ever see me as female has put me to thinking "will I ever be able to go full time".  Maybe I will in time, but I will need to show my wife that the small steps that she is comfortable with now are leading to a more feminine definition in my self and soul.

I also hate wearing my grubby work clothes (male) when I do work on the homestead!
I do love creating and constructing, but can't wait till I'm done.  Of course as has been the norm, as soon as I'm finished my sweetheart will have written a new honeydo list.

Jessica, that's a rough place to be in, and I know how much it can hurt sometimes.  If you need a 'day off' or a 'day out', you are always welcome here, my friend.

If nothing else, you can give me a hand with Robyn, my post-GCS patient coming in tonight!  Yup, she's baaaaaaack!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Donica

Hi Jess! That is a lot on your shoulders. I know how things can be overlooked either by accident or on purpose. Either way, someone is in very hot water. In this case, I think it was best to be retired before they broke ground on that building. It's obvious the contractor had plenty of time to cover all the issues before beginning the project.

I love following your thread Jess. I hope your and your wife can work things out and stay together and allow you to be a complete you. It's far better to have a wonderful relationship with your SO than to be divorced and alone as I am.

Oh, and I love the new windows Jess!

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •