Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Jess’s mess

Started by Jessica, January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donica

Oh dear! That's a lot of wine. Wait, what? Malt balls are not fattening? or is it just the Maltesers that aren't fattening? What about Snickers? I used to have one Snickers bar every night before bed but I couldn't lose the weight.

Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Jessica

@Donica @LizK

Quote from: Donica on November 15, 2018, 01:03:32 PM
Oh dear! That's a lot of wine. Wait, what? Malt balls are not fattening? or is it just the Maltesers that aren't fattening? What about Snickers? I used to have one Snickers bar every night before bed but I couldn't lose the weight.

Donica.

Donica, so many friends here missed the bbq's I've had in my oasis and having the chance roaming the cellar looking for a good wine for the porterhouse steaks on the grill.  I have a nice Shiraz that pairs well!
Ask @LizK in regards to the Malteser's, I sent her a pallet a while back and she is down to the weight she needs for her upcoming surgery.  So yeah, they work!  Lol.....

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jessica

Hey friends, some know that my wife and I are working things out.  I got a boost in confidence that all will be well when she told me what my birthday present is....tickets to 'Hamilton'.  For one they cost an arm and a leg, second my birthday is a half a year off.  I think she expects that we will still be a loving couple at that time.  I think so too.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

LizK

Quote from: Jessica on November 13, 2018, 08:42:11 PM
I remembered that @LizK  had lost weight while dieting with Maltesers as a diet supplement.  I'm covered for my chocolate for a bit now, and I'll keep my girlish figure!
@Donica this could be the answer!  Sorry @KathyLauren ......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How cruel....but yum

Malteaser diets rule

not great for weight loss results but still  my favourite diet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Jessica on November 15, 2018, 03:30:05 PM
Hey friends, some know that my wife and I are working things out.  I got a boost in confidence that all will be well when she told me what my birthday present is....tickets to 'Hamilton'.  For one they cost an arm and a leg, second my birthday is a half a year off.  I think she expects that we will still be a loving couple at that time.  I think so too.

wonderful, wonderful wonderful....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

KathyLauren

What a great confidence-booster!  I am glad the future looks good for you.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Rayna

I'm so glad for both of you, and also for my own wife and me. I hope we are following a similar path.
If so, then why not?
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
It is such a pleasure to read your good news report....  it must be quite gratifying to know that your wife is doing her best to deal with all that is going on with your transition changes...   kudos to her, and to you of course for your attitude of understanding and love for her... this spouse relationship stuff is definitively a 2 way street.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Donica

That's great Jess! Long term relationship goals for the future. Wonderful news you two.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Jessica

@LizK @KathyLauren @RandyL @Alaskan Danielle @Donica

Thank you all for your support, I really appreciate it!

•  

Jessica

Electrolysis update: today I had a great session.  My electrocutioner arranged for me to receive a shot of novocaine from a dentist in the same building, to numb my upper lip for the first pass in the middle frenulum and nostrils.  I've got a negative version of a certain dictators mustache.  She cleared it fairly well.  I've got an invite from the dentist to call when I need to do this again.
I absolutely did not feel a thing.  I even snoozed a half a dozen times during the two and a half hour appointment.

•  

ChrissyRyan

That sounds really positive Jessica!  Good for you two!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Jessica on November 16, 2018, 04:46:54 PM
Electrolysis update: today I had a great session.  My electrocutioner arranged for me to receive a shot of novacaine from a dentist in the same building, to numb my upper lip for the first pass in the middle frenulum and nostrils.  I've got a negative version of a certain dictators mustache.  She cleared it fairly well.  I've got an invite from the dentist to call when I need to do this again.
I absolutely did not feel a thing.  I even snoozed a half a dozen times during the two and a half hour appointment.

It's nice to have friends in dental positions so close to you. So long as my electrocutioner starts on my upper lip first thing I can get through it with minimal squirming.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on November 16, 2018, 04:39:52 PM
@LizK @KathyLauren @RandyL @Alaskan Danielle @Donica

Thank you all for your support, I really appreciate it!

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
As like-minded forums members and friends we all all here to support each other...
... as we all need and all can use support at times.... that is what friends do.

Stay strong, and keep keeping on.
Hugs and well wishes and continued success in your journey as you reach for your goals.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 17, 2018, 07:51:20 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
As like-minded forums members and friends we all all here to support each other...
... as we all need and all can use support at times.... that is what friends do.

Stay strong, and keep keeping on.
Hugs and well wishes and continued success in your journey as you reach for your goals.
Danielle

This is so true, we all need help sometimes.  I'm so happy we all have one another.

Hugs, Jess

•  

Linde

Quote from: Jessica on November 17, 2018, 09:13:20 PM
@Alaskan Danielle

This is so true, we all need help sometimes.  I'm so happy we all have one another.

Hugs, Jess
And this is soooooo true.  Without everybody here I would not know who I am and what to do!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Jessica

@Dietlind

Quote from: Dietlind on November 17, 2018, 10:11:37 PM
And this is soooooo true.  Without everybody here I would not know who I am and what to do!

Yes it is, and we all are happy to help when one of us are lonely, confused, searching and crying.
I'm so glad you have found who you are!

Hugs, Jess

•  

Linde

Quote from: Jessica on November 17, 2018, 11:15:17 PM
@Dietlind

Yes it is, and we all are happy to help when one of us are lonely, confused, searching and crying.

Hugs, Jess
Thank you so much Jess!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

LizK

Quote from: Jessica on November 16, 2018, 04:46:54 PM
Electrolysis update: today I had a great session.  My electrocutioner arranged for me to receive a shot of novacaine from a dentist in the same building, to numb my upper lip for the first pass in the middle frenulum and nostrils.  I've got a negative version of a certain dictators mustache.  She cleared it fairly well.  I've got an invite from the dentist to call when I need to do this again.

Novocaine is my friend...or at least the Aussie equivalent...I had 12 dental blocks to do my upper and lower lips..plus injections into my face...I would never have completed as much as I did  without them...It is the most densely hair populated area.....I hated it ...even with the injections some were still really painful to remove

Take care

Liz
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Jessica on November 17, 2018, 11:15:17 PM
@Dietlind

Hugs, Jess

That is why so many of us are still here.  I was helped tremendously by others, and I continue trying to pay it forward.  Always happy to help where I can!

Michelle P.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •