Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Jess’s mess

Started by Jessica, January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

Now I have the rinds to make the house fresh and clean!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Very nice job on making your Lemon Pies.  3 of them?

Regarding the lemon peels I aways feed some of them into kitchen sink garbage disposal... keeps thing smelling good.

Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: Jessica on December 09, 2018, 05:13:50 PM
Not I have the rinds to make the house fresh and clean!

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 09, 2018, 05:44:44 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Very nice job on making your Lemon Pies.  3 of them?

Regarding the lemon peels I aways feed some of them into kitchen sink garbage disposal... keeps thing smelling good.

Hugs,
Danielle

My wife wanted to learn how to make pie crust.  She made two for the Thanksgiving pumpkin pies that were made and the third was the one for the lemon pie today.  They all have come out light and flaky.  She is still working out how to roll out evenly the dough, circular with out having to patch it in, but it's getting better each time she practices.  Next one will be for a strawberry/rhubarb pie for Christmas!

Lemon peels are also wonderful to humidify your home when you boil them in a pot on your stove.  Gives a great scent to the whole house.  I will wait though till the aroma of all the baking we've done has dissipated!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Jessica on December 09, 2018, 04:55:36 PM
Here's the pie!
Tart and sweet. 
The lemons were exceptionally juicy!
It still needs to cool, then a few hours in the fridge, afterwards the lemon zest whipped cream topping!

The pie crust was made by my sweetie.  This is her third one she has made.  I did the easy part with the filling.

cc: @Alaskan Danielle

That lemon pie looks scrumptious!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jessica

Just sliced

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess: 
Aweee... the first slice was for the cook... how was it? 

Now, just bring the pie up here to me and I will give you some of my cookies... and we can trade.
It looks might good!

Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: Jessica on December 09, 2018, 09:33:11 PM
Just sliced

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 09, 2018, 10:28:50 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess: 
Aweee... the first slice was for the cook... how was it? 

Now, just bring the pie up here to me and I will give you some of my cookies... and we can trade.
It looks might good!

Hugs,
Danielle

Tangy!  And oh so good!
Do I go farther past the Most Northern Truck Stop on earth?
Or is a u-turn needed?  Found a nice camp site I can stay at just north of it at Marion Creek.

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on December 09, 2018, 10:44:16 PM
@Alaskan Danielle

Tangy!  And oh so good!
Do I go farther on the Dalton Highway past the Most Northern Truck Stop on earth?
Or is a u-turn needed?  Found a nice camp site I can stay at just north of it at Marion Creek.

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Well, if you plan on camping that far north you might want to wait till winter is over.
.... today.... snowing, 2 deg F overnight and then -4 deg F on Monday and Tuesday.

Enjoy the more moderate weather where you live... but I heard that you are getting some much needed rain... too bad it didn't come sooner when all the fires were raging, now mudslides can be an issue down and around there.

Thanks for sharing your comments and your Pie
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 09, 2018, 11:01:56 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Well, if you plan on camping that far north you might want to wait till winter is over.
.... today.... snowing, 2 deg F overnight and then -4 deg F on Monday and Tuesday.

Enjoy the more moderate weather where you live... but I heard that you are getting some much needed rain... too bad it didn't come sooner when all the fires were raging, now mudslides can be an issue down and around there.

Thanks for sharing your comments and your Pie
Hugs,
Danielle

Danielle, I am a seasoned winter camper who relishes x-country skiing with pack and gear on my back into the wild during a blizzard.  If I need to, I have my Polaris RZR with snow tracs.  I have all the gear necessary to stay warm at my disposal.....and the pie will stay nice and fresh in the outdoor bear box I bring along.

[emoji948][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944][emoji3587][emoji944]
[emoji558][emoji268][emoji558][emoji268][emoji558][emoji268][emoji558][emoji268][emoji558][emoji268][emoji558][emoji268][emoji558][emoji268][emoji558][emoji268][emoji558][emoji268][emoji558][emoji268][emoji558][emoji268][emoji558][emoji268][emoji558][emoji268][emoji558][emoji268][emoji558][emoji268][emoji558][emoji268][emoji558][emoji268][emoji558][emoji268][emoji558][emoji268][emoji558][emoji268][emoji558][emoji268][emoji558]

•  

Jessica

Just woke this morning after having a dream that a dear friend traveled for a visit with me and stayed at my home for Christmas.  Her hug was the finest that anyone could receive.  So warm and full of care.  I believe she made this visit to my dream with a purpose of giving me the support I've needed from friends other than my love who was sleeping aside me. 
She seemed ethereal and may be a goddess.
You know who you are, I know you have this ability.

We have never met, but we are friends.

•  

Jessica

What makes Santa's elves happy after electrolysis???

Prancing Unicorns![emoji882][emoji882][emoji882] [emoji882]

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on December 10, 2018, 09:05:42 AM
Just woke this morning after having a dream that a dear friend traveled for a visit with me and stayed at my home for Christmas.  Her hug was the finest that anyone could receive.  So warm and full of care.  I believe she made this visit to my dream with a purpose of giving me the support I've needed from friends other than my love who was sleeping aside me. 
She seemed ethereal and may be a goddess.
You know who you are, I know you have this ability.

We have never met, but we are friends.

@Jessica:
Dear Jess:
A very sweet and heartfelt post about your traveling dream visitor....
...wow, a goddess!!!!   I just might know who she is.  ;)

I will give you my warmest Hugs and more hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
A wonderful and happy post for sure.
thank you for sharing your terrific pictures...
Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: Jessica on December 11, 2018, 10:03:40 PM
What makes Santa's elves happy after electrolysis???

Prancing Unicorns![emoji882][emoji882][emoji882] [emoji882]

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 11, 2018, 10:57:51 PM
@Jessica:
Dear Jess:
A very sweet and heartfelt post about your traveling dream visitor....
...wow, a goddess!!!!   I just might know who she is.  ;)

I will give you my warmest Hugs and more hugs,
Danielle

The offer of hospitality at my home is ever open to this goddess, either in the ethereal or in physical form.

•  

Donica

Gosh! You ladies really know how to reach a girl through her tummy. Jessica, that lemon pie looks soooo delish!!! I think we all know who the Goddess in your sweet and heartfelt post about your traveling dream visitor is.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Jessica

@Donica

Quote from: Donica on December 12, 2018, 01:02:36 PM
Gosh! You ladies really know how to reach a girl through her tummy. Jessica, that lemon pie looks soooo delish!!! I think we all know who the Goddess in your sweet and heartfelt post about your traveling dream visitor is.

Hugs,
Donica.

Donica, I needed to hide the last slice!  I promised a friend here that I would abstain from all the baked treats I baked recently, till she was able to enjoy the same after her surgery.  She walks today and things like pie, cookies and cake will be in her diet again!
Yay, pie!

•  

Jessica

Just got back from an eventful and satisfying day!

Picketing Kaiser in support of efforts to improve mental healthcare by the staff that have to withhold care that is necessary because they don't have the backing that would help from the Kaiser Organization.

That alone is eventful.....but afterwards, I went to Telferico Barcelona in Walnut Creek....
I received my first for certain "ma'am".
When I went in to get a gift certificate for my niece and her love as my wife parked, I was clearly addressed with "May I help you ma'am?"
Big smiles!

Big hugs from a California girl

cc: @Michelle_P

•  

KathyLauren

Congratulations, Jessica, on getting ma'am-ed!

And thank you for standing up for good mental health care!  We all understand how important that is.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Jessica

@KathyLauren

Quote from: KathyLauren on December 12, 2018, 06:04:22 PM
Congratulations, Jessica, on getting ma'am-ed!

And thank you for standing up for good mental health care!  We all understand how important that is.

That was an affirmation that was compounded by a dream I had last night... my wife in the dream as she held me close in it, tells me I'm looking very much like a girl.  No shame, no worry, just smiles from her.

At the picket and rally, I heard from the crowd... "Hi Jessica!".  My therapist was there also.
I had never had that happen either... wow!  She met my wife then too, who heard me called that also, no issue from her about it. 
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Jessica on December 12, 2018, 06:17:25 PM

At the picket and rally, I heard from the crowd... "Hi Jessica!".  My therapist was there also.
I had never had that happen either... wow!  She met my wife then too, who heard me called that also, no issue from her about it. 
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank you for supporting our Kaiser care providers, Jessica!

And a BIG congratulations for all the validating events you experienced today!   That has to feel good!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •