Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Jess’s mess

Started by Jessica, January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizK

Nice one Jessica...affirmation never gets old..[emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Jessica on December 12, 2018, 06:17:25 PM
@KathyLauren

That was an affirmation that was compounded by a dream I had last night... my wife in the dream as she held me close in it, tells me I'm looking very much like a girl.  No shame, no worry, just smiles from her.

At the picket and rally, I heard from the crowd... "Hi Jessica!".  My therapist was there also.
I had never had that happen either... wow!  She met my wife then too, who heard me called that also, no issue from her about it. 
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

My Kasier group therapist and primary therapist are picketing this week. Thanks for the support Jessica.

Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Jessica

@Donica

Quote from: Donica on December 13, 2018, 11:00:19 AM
My Kasier group therapist and primary therapist are picketing this week. Thanks for the support Jessica.

Donica.

Join them Donica, they appreciate all willing to show support.
I was there with my wife who is an RN, but I considered myself a Kaiser member protesting a bad policy that affects many.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Jessica on December 12, 2018, 05:04:41 PM
@Donica

Donica, I needed to hide the last slice!  I promised a friend here that I would abstain from all the baked treats I baked recently, till she was able to enjoy the same after her surgery.  She walks today and things like pie, cookies and cake will be in her diet again!
Yay, pie!

Yayy pie :) :)
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on December 13, 2018, 09:03:21 PM
Yayy pie :) :)

Now to lose the pie!

Just started training for my first 1/2 marathon this morning.  Scheduled to run 4 miles, missed the turnaround and did about 5 miles.....oof.  The longest I've ran was 15k, felt it was time to step it up a notch.  I haven't run since October and it's knock my pace down a bit.  My electrocutioner asked me if I would run it with her and invited me to train with her and a local running group.  She didn't make it this morning but I did it anyway.
When the group introduced themselves, I said my names Jessica.  No one blinked an eye and felt comfortable running and talking with the other women there.

Unfortunately.....more pie was made....another lemon, but with graham cracker crust.  Oof!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Jessica on December 15, 2018, 12:06:09 PM
Now to lose the pie!

Just started training for my first 1/2 marathon this morning.  Scheduled to run 4 miles, missed the turnaround and did about 5 miles.....oof.  The longest I've ran was 15k, felt it was time to step it up a notch.  I haven't run since October and it's knock my pace down a bit.  My electrocutioner asked me if I would run it with her and invited me to train with her and a local running group.  She didn't make it this morning but I did it anyway.
When the group introduced themselves, I said my names Jessica.  No one blinked an eye and felt comfortable running and talking with the other women there.

Unfortunately.....more pie was made....another lemon, but with graham cracker crust.  Oof!

It takes a lot of running to work off a pie!  Fortunately you have a new and accepting group to run with, and I'm sure that will help.  I figure you could handle a dozen of my oatmeal raisin cookies with a good hard two hour run.

I make the cookies, you do the running.  Sounds fair enough...     ;D
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Jessica

@Michelle_P

Quote from: Michelle_P on December 15, 2018, 06:11:17 PM
It takes a lot of running to work off a pie!  Fortunately you have a new and accepting group to run with, and I'm sure that will help.  I figure you could handle a dozen of my oatmeal raisin cookies with a good hard two hour run.

I make the cookies, you do the running.  Sounds fair enough...     ;D

It just so happens Michelle, my front door to your front door is 26.2 miles.  It's gonna cost you 2 dozen.  1 of the oatmeal/raisin the other chocolate chip....let me know when you're home and I'll start running there.

Hugs and smiles from another California girl

•  

Charlie Nicki

Now to lose the pie!

Looks absolutely delicious!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Jessica

@Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on December 16, 2018, 03:13:42 PM
Looks absolutely delicious!

Have you gotten pie yet dear sister?
You deserve it!

Hugs and smiles, Jess

•  

Northern Star Girl

Snipped:
- - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - -

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Such wonderful news to read about training for your upcoming Half-Marathon.   The good news is that you already have experience with the 15K which is 9.4 miles... and  the "Half" is just 13.1 miles, less than 4 miles more, so you should already be accustomed to the pace that you will want to try to achieve.

When is the Half-Marathon event date that you are planning to participate in?

WOW...  your electrologist asked you to run it with her !!!
... and you have met her women friends at the initial meet and were fully accepted when you introduced yourself as the new girl "Jessica" ... Such Great NEWS !!!

I take it that your wife's health and injured joint issues will not allow her to run it with you??? I that is the case, then at the very least she can be on the sidelines rooting for you.

AND NOW, finish off the PIE.... I hate to break it to you...  PIE is not a very good part of your training regimen.... but it does look very tasty.

Thank you for posting your good report... it is always nice to read happy news from those that I follow.
Hugs and more hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 16, 2018, 04:47:38 PM
Snipped:
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Such wonderful news to read about training for your upcoming Half-Marathon.   The good news is that you already have experience with the 15K which is 9.4 miles... and  the "Half" is just 13.1 miles, less than 4 miles more, so you should already be accustomed to the pace that you will want to try to achieve.

When is the Half-Marathon event date that you are planning to participate in?

WOW...  your electrologist asked you to run it with her !!!
... and you have met her women friends at the initial meet and were fully accepted when you introduced yourself as the new girl "Jessica" ... Such Great NEWS !!!

I take it that your wife's health and injured joint issues will not allow her to run it with you??? I that is the case, then at the very least she can be on the sidelines rooting for you.

AND NOW, finish off the PIE.... I hate to break it to you...  PIE is not a very good part of your training regimen.... but it does look very tasty.

Thank you for posting your good report... it is always nice to read happy news from those that I follow.
Hugs and more hugs,
Danielle

The thing is Danielle, the pie seems to be going straight to my butt and boobs.  Oof! Yay!
Going to have to get a bigger running bra! 🏃‍♀️

•  

Jessica

Nearly ready for harvest. 
According to my grandson, it's the most deadly of poisons to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  

LizK

I am sorry to break this kind of news to youpublicly but your grandson is in fact right....cauliflower is a well known toxic plant to those under the age of about 13...shame on you for scaring the poor little guy. [emoji23]

HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Jessica

@LizK

Quote from: LizK on December 17, 2018, 12:01:29 PM
I am sorry to break this kind of news to youpublicly but your grandson is in fact right....cauliflower is a well known toxic plant to those under the age of about 13...shame on you for scaring the poor little guy. [emoji23]

In this case it's Broccoli, it his Kryptonite. The Cauliflower never developed, even though they were alternately planted next to each other.

•  

LizK

Quote from: Jessica on December 17, 2018, 12:22:45 PM
@LizK

In this case it's Broccoli, it his Kryptonite. The Cauliflower never developed, even though they were alternately planted next to each other.

I should put my glasses on[emoji41]...lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on December 17, 2018, 12:22:45 PM
@LizK

@Jessica   
Dear Jess:
Wow, your Broccoli looks rather pale, almost white like Cauliflower... I can understand why @LizK thought it was Cauliflower.. I would have thought the same thing....  perhaps it's the light, or a coating of winter frost like I have here where I live.

I am not surprised that most kids don't like either one of those veggies... another one on that "kryptonite" list for your grandson might be Brussel Sprouts .....

I personally like all three of those in addition to most other veggies... with the exception of Parsnips and Turnips.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 17, 2018, 12:58:06 PM
@Jessica   
Dear Jess:
Wow, your Broccoli looks rather pale, almost white like Cauliflower... I can understand why @LizK thought it was Cauliflower.. I would have thought the same thing....  perhaps it's the light, or a coating of winter frost like I have here where I live.

I am not surprised that most kids don't like either one of those veggies... another one on that "kryptonite" list for your grandson might be Brussel Sprouts .....

I personally like all three of those in addition to most other veggies... with the exception of Parsnips and Turnips.
Hugs,
Danielle

I see how it could be seen that way, the picture was taken in the early morning and was covered by dew, giving it a lighter hue.  My grandson actually likes cauliflower and Brussels sprouts.  He likes how I prepare them.  I haven't found the recipe for broccoli that suits him yet though.

I love most vegetables also Danielle, but turnips are awful, though parsnips are one of my favs.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on December 17, 2018, 01:03:42 PM
@Alaskan Danielle

I see how it could be seen that way, the picture was taken in the early morning and was covered by dew, giving it a lighter hue.  My grandson actually likes cauliflower and Brussels sprouts.  He likes how I prepare them. I haven't found the recipe for broccoli that suits him yet though.

I love most vegetables also Danielle, but turnips are awful, though parsnips are one of my favs.

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
For your grandson, a nice cheddar cheese sauce slathered over the Broccoli may help....
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 17, 2018, 01:12:50 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
For your grandson, a nice cheddar cheese sauce slathered over the Broccoli may help....
Hugs,
Danielle

I've tried that.  Maybe I need to double the cheese!

Well, I'm off now to have lunch with Michelle!

•  

davina61

I was going to say a stilton cheese
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •