Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Jess’s mess

Started by Jessica, January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on February 09, 2019, 10:11:42 PM
@Alaskan Danielle @Michelle_P

Oh sweet Northern Star*Girl what fun that would be, but the operative word is "future".
Who knows what friendship develops.  We do have a few known things in common, so building on that for the moment is a likely course.  Having coffee or a lunch with her, while out and about, works for me.

This morning I had my coffee next to the creek in my backyard oasis.  Sun was out, birds were singing while taking refreshing dips in the water.  And the biscotti was divine.
I had just played a word game with you and in comes a text from Michelle......I could tell it was going to be a day of museums and some of the best food in the City.
Got my chores done (sweetie's lunch for work and coffee to unblur her eyes), and made my way to Michelle's.
I was right....SF MOMA and then a brewery/tapas cafe.
Wonderful time!

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Hmmm, making us so envious... many of us are suffering with extremely cold weather, ice  snow, rain, wind, etc...

Thanks for your good report... new friends, happy and warm times in your Oasis, etc, etc... and Biscotti !!!

As I stated in my previous post reply ... 
     "I like it very much when you have happiness expressed in your messages!!!"

As always, best wishes and lots of HUGS,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 09, 2019, 10:58:23 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Hmmm, making us so envious... many of us are suffering with extremely cold weather, ice  snow, rain, wind, etc...

Thanks for your good report... new friends, happy and warm times in your Oasis, etc, etc... and Biscotti !!!

As I stated in my previous post reply ... 
     "I like it very much when you have happiness expressed in your messages!!!"

As always, best wishes and lots of HUGS,
Danielle

If it's any consolation, it did sprinkle a bit.  We had to open our parasols at one point.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jessica

Hi friends, recently I have made the startling revelation that there have been big changes in regards to fat distribution in the last few months for me.
My hips, butt and thighs have all increased in size.
And the softness of my skin is striking.
Michelle pointed out that since meeting me, my face has smoothed out.  This is in part due to electrolysis but had been happening for awhile.
Certainly this is due to my female hormonal range that I've attained, but I feel that all the treats through the holidays were well received by my new body.

Big hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on February 10, 2019, 09:52:41 AM
Hi friends, recently I have made the startling revelation that there have been big changes in regards to fat distribution in the last few months for me.
My hips, butt and thighs have all increased in size.
And the softness of my skin is striking.
Michelle pointed out that since meeting me, my face has smoothed out.  This is in part due to electrolysis but had been happening for awhile.
Certainly this is due to my female hormonal range that I've attained, but I feel that all the treats through the holidays were well received by my new body.

Big hugs and smiles, Jess
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Blame it on the Lemon Pies and the Biscotti  ;) .... but really, HRT is doing what it should do on a body.
Congratulations of some of the big changes you are experiencing...

.... and there is much more to come!!   
Hang on, the ride gets more exciting as time goes on!!!

Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Blame it on the Lemon Pies and the Biscotti  ;) .... but really, HRT is doing what it should do on a body.

Congratulations for some of the big changes you are experiencing...

Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 10, 2019, 10:53:41 AM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Congratulations of some of the big changes you are experiencing...

Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Danielle

How so dear friend?  What am I to experience next?
I have mirrored your transition in a number of respects, but your youth gives you an advantage.
I am anticipating increased breast growth...(Rhonda and Lucy have both gone snoopy again)
Michelle tells me I may not need ffs, especially after my electrocutioner deals with my "angry corners' on my brows next week.
I am hoping for more decreases in waist measurements.
My voice is a project in my near future, and that will be a big step.
So much can happen, what will happen is an unknown.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

•  

Jessica

Hi friends, yesterday I went shopping for groceries.  I wore what I am comfortable wearing, all feminine styled, but can be viewed as androgynous.  I am now acutely aware that my body has changed, and my hormones are at a female range.  Though I've worn the same clothing style often, I felt all eyes were on me at the store.  Was it my slightly different hairstyle towards the feminine or my newly acquired shape?  Certainly my breasts are noticeably larger and my hips, butt and thighs have gained inches that can give extra cues to my gender.
My thought is that my feminine cues are beginning to outweigh the masculine cues.

•  

Jessica

While lately I've been more upbeat about life, I was crushed today by the news of the passing of a very old, dear friend from my high school days.  Her and her husband were like siblings to me for decades.  Unfortunately they had moved farther than what allowed for my previously often visits and have not seen each other nearly enough.  She is gone, and I will miss her.

😔😪  Jessica

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on February 11, 2019, 08:06:28 PM
While lately I've been more upbeat about life, I was crushed today by the news of the passing of a very old, dear friend from my high school days.  Her and her husband were like siblings to me for decades.  Unfortunately they had moved farther than what allowed for my previously often visits and have not seen each other nearly enough.  She is gone, and I will miss her.

😔😪  Jessica

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
I am so very sorry to hear of your high school friend that has passed away.  Please accept my sympathies.
Even though I am a few years younger than you I have already experienced seeing that some of my childhood friends have passed.  Way too young I think.

It is an eye-opening experience for us to know that those that are about our own age have already met their final days....

Life is definitely fleeting and fragile.  A Bible Verse that I always recall is when discussing this subject is:

Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow.
      You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away.   
                 James 4:14

A personal "rule" that I like to use with good friends is to never put off till tomorrow what I should do today...  we never know what tomorrow may bring.  Enjoy moments together while we are still on this Earth.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 11, 2019, 08:21:07 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
I am so very sorry to hear of your high school friend that has passed away.  Please accept my sympathies.
Even though I am a few years younger than you I have already experienced seeing that some of my childhood friends have passed.  Way too young I think.

It is an eye-opening experience for us to know that those that are about our own age have already met their final days....

Life is definitely fleeting and fragile.  A Bible Verse that I always recall is when discussing this subject is:

Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow.
      You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away.   
                 James 4:14

A personal "rule" that I like to use with good friends is to never put off till tomorrow what I should do today...  we never know what tomorrow may bring.  Enjoy moments together while we are still on this Earth.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Job 7:6
"My days are swifter than a weaver's shuttle, And come to an end without hope."

I pray I have enough time in myself to weave a circus tent.

Thank you Danielle for your kind words.  I try to live by your "personal rule", but as oft as the shuttle flys by, it binds you to time.  I was lucky in my career that I was one of the few that was allowed to manage my time the way I lived.

Hugs, Jess

•  

Linde

Quote from: Jessica on February 11, 2019, 08:06:28 PM

😔😪  Jessica
Jessica, it is always hard to see old friends to pass on.  It reminds one so much about how short life is.
My best friend, who I was friends with starting from the age of 9, passed away a few years ago on kidney cancer!
He was in Germany, and I could not even make it to the funeral, to bid my final goodbye!

I know how much you are hurting! Please feel hugged!
Lide
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Dietlind on February 11, 2019, 09:13:41 PM
Jessica, it is always hard to see old friends to pass on.  It reminds one so much about how short life is.
My best friend, who I was friends with starting from the age of 9, passed away a few years ago on kidney cancer!
He was in Germany, and I could not even make it to the funeral, to bid my final goodbye!

I know how much you are hurting! Please feel hugged!
Lide

Thank you!  Life is short and we must live life to the fullest or life will be shortchanged. 
That certainly is a common theme for many of us here.

•  

Jessica

Hi friends, I took another small step today.  My electrocutioner offered to wax my brows!
This is something I'd had on my mind, but was apprehensive of how drastic it may look.
She basically took a bit off the top and the bottom making them not as wide lengthwise, along with taking off the "angry corners" and removing a sparse unibrow.

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Yes indeed, getting your eyebrows cleaned up and shaped in an obvious female style is a big step that is easily visible and can not be hidden, nor will the eyebrows grow back quickly..... 
Certainly those are some real good reasons for understandable apprehension.

Your brows are looking good... well worth your apprehension I would say.   What is next on your docket? ???
Thank you for posting and sharing with me all of your other followers.

Hugs and more hugs....
Danielle

Quote from: Jessica on February 12, 2019, 09:51:54 PM
Hi friends, I took another small step today.  My electrocutioner offered to wax my brows!
This is something I'd had on my mind, but was apprehensive of how drastic it may look.
She basically took a bit off the top and the bottom making them not as wide lengthwise, along with taking off the "angry corners" and removing a sparse unibrow.

•  

LizK

Quote from: Jessica on February 12, 2019, 09:51:54 PM

Hi Jess

They look great...Having the correct look and shape to your brows can make all the difference to your "look"

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Michelle_P

Nice change.  Tidiness, neatness in one's appearance is a classic cultural femme trait. 
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Faith

Alright Jessica!!  I've been wanting to do that to see if they manage to do anything different than I do for myself.
In any case, primping is good for the soul :D

Quote from: Michelle_P on February 12, 2019, 11:56:00 PM
Nice change.  Tidiness, neatness in one's appearance is a classic cultural femme trait.

uh-ohhhh  :O
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
    YOUR NEW AVATAR !!!!    I LOVE IT!!!!

Wow-Whee   
NEW eyebrows, Rhonda and Lucy are showing themselves, and your hair is looking great
and along with your continued body and face hair electrolysis, your progress is progressing nicely!

Thank you for sharing with me and all of your followers.
Hugs and wishing you continued success.
Danielle   [emoji177]

•  

Jessica

My sweetie gave me roses for Valentines Days!
I can't think of anything that could make me feel happier [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]
[emoji257][emoji257][emoji257][emoji257][emoji257][emoji257][emoji257][emoji257][emoji257][emoji257][emoji257][emoji257]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
What a wonderful thing for your sweetie to do. 
Very thoughtful of her and very beautiful flowers just for you!!![emoji173]
So, the obvious question is what are you two planning to do special today or this evening for this special day in both of your lives? ???
Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: Jessica on February 14, 2019, 12:07:16 PM
My sweetie gave me roses for Valentines Days!
I can't think of anything that could make me feel happier
[emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]
[emoji257][emoji257][emoji257][emoji257][emoji257][emoji257][emoji257][emoji257][emoji257][emoji257][emoji257][emoji257]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•