Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Jess’s mess

Started by Jessica, January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 14, 2019, 12:12:28 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
What a wonderful thing for your sweetie to do. 
Very thoughtful of her and very beautiful flowers just for you!!![emoji173]
So, the obvious question is what are you two planning to do special today or this evening for this special day in both of your lives? ???
Hugs,
Danielle

I truly was brought to tears when she gave them to me.  I had left a cute Valentines card on her bedside table, as I am an early riser.  She woke to it and loved it.  Before she woke I mused to myself, "I wonder if she will give me roses".  Imagine my smile when she did.  She got multiple hugs and kisses.
She works the afternoon/night shift today and as always when she gets home I prepare supper for her.
She is partial to fried chicken, mashed taters and green beans.  Guess what is on the menu?

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Andie1963

Quote from: Jessica on January 15, 2018, 09:56:18 PM
I fixed that typo, damn autocorrect

I needed this, it put a smile on my face and in my heart.

Thank you so much for auto correct! Happy Valentine's Day all of you beautiful people!

Andie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Jessica

@Andie1963

Quote from: Andie1963 on February 14, 2019, 01:48:27 PM
I needed this, it put a smile on my face and in my heart.

Thank you so much for auto correct! Happy Valentine's Day all of you beautiful people!

Andie

Wow, that goes back to the start of Jess's Mess.
Thank you for taking a gander at my musings. 
Hopefully you can avoid the pitfalls I hit. 

Hmmmmmm.......maybe I should read them again?
That is the reason I started it.....to be able to look back.

I'm happy I was able to put a smile on your face! 
Especially today...everyone deserves to smile on Valentines Day 💕💕💕💕

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Andie1963

Quote from: Jessica on February 14, 2019, 03:44:15 PM
@Andie1963

Wow, that goes back to the start of Jess's Mess.
Thank you for taking a gander at my musings. 
Hopefully you can avoid the pitfalls I hit. 

Hmmmmmm.......maybe I should read them again?
That is the reason I started it.....to be able to look back.

I'm happy I was able to put a smile on your face! 
Especially today...everyone deserves to smile on Valentines Day [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

You are so right about smiling and please don't ever change.  You are a wonderful person to know. I love your attitude so much [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji257][emoji257]

•  

Donica

Yay Jess! That was a wonderful Valentines post of you and your wife. Whoohoo! Flowers.

There's a warm wind blowing the stars around. Happy Valentines day to you both.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Jessica

Hi friends, for those that still visit this thread, thank you.
Life definitely has its ups and downs.
While I do appreciate and enjoy the many ups.......
The downs can be right scary!

•  

sarah1972

My dear Jessica -

Downs always provide a chance to grow as well. And of course, there are always friends providing a shoulder to lean on.

Stay strong and please let me know if I can help!

Hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: Jessica on February 19, 2019, 09:20:05 AM

•  

Stevi

Jessica,

Hi!  You OK?

I hope there is nothing too distressing going on with you.  We do visit and keep an eye on one another.  At this moment, there are four of us, three logged in and a guest, here looking in on you.

Stevi
  •  

steph2.0

I'm still here and reading, and wish you the best, as always!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Still here too and still following your journey!  We do seem to need to balance the highs in life with the lows we experience.  That we survive and prosper is good sign.  Yes you are doing well. 
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Donica

Ditto Jess! I'm here for you too. Don't make me come up there or I swear I'll...... Well, from one Cali girl to another Cali girl! Big hugs!!!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica:
My Dear Jess:
Even though, when reading my threads and comments around the Forums it may not appear to be so, but I definitely have my most enjoyable "ups" but I also have many discouraging and disappointing moments of being very "down"  ....  I probably do a pretty good job of disguising or dismissing my "down" times here on the forums, but as you and just about every other member here I do indeed find those "down" times to be quite "scary" and very disheartening and awfully depressing. 
As you know I am an Optimistic Glass Half Full personality but there are some very bad times that I go through so my glass may not be so full sometimes....   so please know that you are not alone with your feelings.

OH.... and you also need to know that when I login to the Forums that your thread is one of the very FIRST ones that I look at and read... and I may even send you a PM or two many days. 
Please never get the feeling that no one looks for your thread, reads your ramblings and follows your life adventures.... you have a lot of followers... and I am the self-appointed head of your Fan Club !!!

Many Hugs and well wishes,   [emoji175]
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Michelle_P

Jess, I hope the 'downs' are not too bad.  I'm here, just minutes away, girl!

There are rumors of @Laurie being here soon as well.  The honey badgers are restless...

Hugs,
Michelle
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Jessica

Thank you all for the nice replies.
I didn't mean to sound needy.
Jess's Mess is a place for me to reflect, now and in the future.
I don't expect others to know what I need.
I will find solutions to my down moments.
I have no choice.  It is up to me to do.

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Jessica on February 19, 2019, 12:14:52 PM

But never forget that you don't have to do it alone. We all love you and will help if we can.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
You are not alone and you are NOT the only one that can help yourself.
    You have your caring and supporting followers at your side to help you as we are able.

You do NOT sound needy.... YOU  SOUND NORMAL
We all have our down moments and I most certainly do as I wrote in my previous reply comment here on your thread.

The nice thing about having your own thread is that you can write out and vent and "air" your difficulties and issues....
...and that alone is great personal therapy, but the really good thing is that your caring and concerned followers can lend you our ear to listen and our shoulder to lean on... along with our positive and supportive words of encouragement.   
All of that allows to to more effectively ponder your situation and consider positive solutions and actions to get you back into your happy place. 

As you are quite aware, I have TWO THREADS, links below, that may be helpful to you or to anyone that wants to share and vent their down times and/or to share their good times and positive solutions with other like-minded members.
Hugs and best wishes as always...
Danielle
       (your self-appointed Fan Club leader!!!)

"Positive Mindset... put away negativity"

"Susans Writers and Book Readers"

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Jessica on February 14, 2019, 12:27:22 PM
@Alaskan Danielle

I truly was brought to tears when she gave them to me.  I had left a cute Valentines card on her bedside table, as I am an early riser.  She woke to it and loved it.  Before she woke I mused to myself, "I wonder if she will give me roses".  Imagine my smile when she did.  She got multiple hugs and kisses.
She works the afternoon/night shift today and as always when she gets home I prepare supper for her.
She is partial to fried chicken, mashed taters and green beans.  Guess what is on the menu?

Hugs and smiles, Jess

Must be nice to have someone to celebrate it with :). You guys are such a cute couple!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Jessica

@Charlie Nicki @Alaskan Danielle @Steph2.0 @Michelle_P @Donica @JudiBlueEyes @Stevi @sarah1972

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on February 19, 2019, 03:41:52 PM
Must be nice to have someone to celebrate it with :). You guys are such a cute couple!

Thank you hon!  We celebrate our love daily, we really do.  That is the why of my slow going in full transitioning.  She is still in the throes of sorting out her needs and I respect that.
You may have noticed I've had some issues lately ( I'm sorry I hadn't reached out directly to you) and it is not because of her.

Love comes in many forms and I've grown to care for several friends here and elsewhere, cis and transgender.  Acceptance also come in many forms, ranging from entirely to apprehensive.  Acceptance doesn't even have to be based on transitioning, sometimes it's their own need to sort out their own thoughts that gives apprehension, others just love you in any form. 
We all struggle with acceptance, it's human nature.

Hugs and smiles, Jessica

•  

LizK

The downs are probably the most difficult to deal with...this is when you lean on your friends.

I see such a change from the person who first started this thread and it was lovely to see your beloved making progress as well. It's a tough gig for all those involved but your naturally loving nature stands you in good stead.

Liz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Jessica

@LizK

Quote from: LizK on February 20, 2019, 01:44:33 PM
The downs are probably the most difficult to deal with...this is when you lean on your friends.

I see such a change from the person who first started this thread and it was lovely to see your beloved making progress as well. It's a tough gig for all those involved but your naturally loving nature stands you in good stead.

Liz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you so much Liz!
I really appreciate you telling me this.
It reminds me that all the ups certainly outweigh the downs!

Hugs and smiles, Jess

•