News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Jess’s mess

Started by Jessica, January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyLauren

Happy birthday, Jess!!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

steph2.0

Yay! More birthday cake! Have a happy one, Jess!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Jessica

Thank you ladies for the wonderful birthday wishes.
I started celebrating my special day spending the weekend with my sweetie in the City where we attended the play "Hamilton".  We found an absolutely fabulous Italian restaurant that stunned us with incredible food.  It was a hole in the wall in an alley and was a bit hard to find at first.  My hon and I now know of a place to go that is an easy walk from local transit.  We plan on returning often.
Last night I was taken out for dinner by family and then my grandson suggested "Coldstone" for dessert. 
I feel loved by them and by you gals!

Hugs and smiles 🌸🌸🌸

@Alaskan Danielle @Kirsteneklund7 @KathyLauren @steph2.0

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Jessica on April 29, 2019, 01:44:11 PM
I feel loved by them and by you gals!

Hugs and smiles [emoji254][emoji254][emoji254]

Only because you are!

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Happy birthday sister!!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Donica

Wait! What? It's your birthday today Jess? How did I miss this?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS! :icon_birthday:
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Jessica

@Charlie Nicki @Donica

Thank you so much my dear friends 🌸🌸🌸

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

islandgirl

Happy Birthday Jessica! Hope you are have a wonderful Day!

:icon_birthday:
  •  

Jessica

@islandgirl

Quote from: islandgirl on April 29, 2019, 05:46:45 PM
Happy Birthday Jessica! Hope you are have a wonderful Day!

:icon_birthday:

Aww, you're so sweet!  Thank you 🌸🌸🌸

•  

Linde

Quote from: Jessica on April 29, 2019, 05:49:40 PM
@islandgirl

Aww, you're so sweet!  Thank you 🌸🌸🌸
Happy Birthday!  And if you work hard on it, yo might be able to catch me! >:-)
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Jessica

Just got a hug and a "I love you" from my running gal pal

☺️

•  

Faith

Quote from: Jessica on May 03, 2019, 09:52:16 PM

☺️

:)
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Northern Star Girl

☺️

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
WOW...... this is terrific news indeed.   I am very happy for you.  I am certain that you are pleased with her response based on what has happened in the recent past.

HUGS, and more HUGS
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Michelle_P

☺️

Yaaay!

I hope you are running together again!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle @Michelle_P @Faith

Quote from: Faith on May 04, 2019, 05:26:38 AM

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 04, 2019, 09:17:47 AM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
WOW...... this is terrific news indeed.   I am very happy for you.  I am certain that you are pleased with her response based on what has happened in the recent past.

HUGS, and more HUGS
Danielle

Quote from: Michelle_P on May 04, 2019, 06:45:41 PM
Yaaay!

It was an awkward moment when we saw each other (she came by to pick my wife up at our home) we cautiously said hi, but at second glance I put my arms up in invitation for a hug.  She readily accepted and whispered she loved me, I replied with same.
She is one that is always looking to please and when she knows there are issues, she can be timid.  I fortunately know how to break the ice.  You know how I am with hugs.
We still have mending in our relationship and friendship to work out.

Hugs and smiles 🌸🌸🌸

•  

sarah1972

Awww... this is soooo nice and makes me very happy. I know how hard the entire situation was on you and how much you have been suffering.

So great to hear you two could make up and now be BRF's again (Best Running Friends).

Hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: Jessica on May 04, 2019, 08:32:38 PM
@Alaskan Danielle @Michelle_P @Faith

Quote from: Faith on May 04, 2019, 05:26:38 AM

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 04, 2019, 09:17:47 AM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:

HUGS, and more HUGS
Danielle

Quote from: Michelle_P on May 04, 2019, 06:45:41 PM
Yaaay!

It was an awkward moment when we saw each other (she came by to pick my wife up at our home) we cautiously said hi, but at second glance I put my arms up in invitation for a hug.  She readily accepted and whispered she loved me, I replied with same.
She is one that is always looking to please and when she knows there are issues, she can be timid.  I fortunately know how to break the ice.  You know how I am with hugs.

Hugs and smiles 🌸🌸🌸

•  

Jessica

@sarah1972

Quote from: sarah1972 on May 06, 2019, 09:28:58 AM
Awww... this is soooo nice and makes me very happy. I know how hard the entire situation was on you and how much you have been suffering.

So great to hear you two could make up and now be BRF's again (Best Running Friends).

Hugs,

Sarah

Hugs and smiles 🌸🌸🌸

Thank you Sarah 💕💕💕
Relationship issues certainly are the hardest to deal with.  It's especially hard when you've been given a green light then to have tires spikes thrown in the road in front of me.  Cleaning up the mess will take time.

•  

Donica

Wow! That is good news Jess! Is she back to stay now?
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Jessica

My wife and I are getting along wonderfully lately.  We have been working in our oasis picking our "spreading Ash"!  Thousands of them, each leaving a small "Ash hole"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
You are making me feel quite guilty regarding spring cleaning yard work.   It appears that winter weather here is finally gone now and no more snow coming so this weekend I guess I will be getting outside to clean up my flower beds and do some preliminary mowing if needed.   
From what I can see in my yard, the grass is still quite dormant but it will soon take off, especially after the first mowing...  that always seems to set off a growing spurt.

Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: Jessica on May 07, 2019, 09:53:18 AM
My wife and I are getting along wonderfully lately.  We have been working in our oasis picking our "spreading Ash"!  Thousands of them, each leaving a small "Ash hole"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •