Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What type of guy or girl do you like?

Started by Julia1996, January 17, 2018, 06:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia1996

Hi everyone.  I find it interesting to hear what type of guys other women find attractive. So please tell us about the type of guy you find attractive. I realize many of the ladies here are only into women so share with us what kind of woman you're attracted to.

Personally I like tall muscular guys. If he's cute I don't really care about hair color. I do prefer guys with blue or green eyes though. Scruff is ok but a full beard or mustache is a deal breaker as are dreadlocks. Tattoos are really hot though.  Nerd guys are fine as long as they don't look like nerds. Tristan can be nerdy sometimes. (He's all into comic books).

Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Christy Lee

When i think about guys, it makes me feel more feminine to imagine the warm embrace of a muscular man, i also kinda find men with beards attractive...

But realistically idk, i think a more of a nerdy guy/girl? as i am quite geeky/nerdy myself
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Faith

Can I just answer "My Wife" because, honestly, I don't look with that type of interest anywhere else.

In a broad spectrum, I suppose I could say: well kept ... overweight, underweight, tall, short, boobs, boobless. Doesn't matter unless you look like a slob .. or tramp. Sorry to any that like the style, I don't like the tramp look.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Lady Lisandra

Physically? I prefere natural, harmonic bodies. That means no bulky, extremely buffed guys nor skinny girls with giant legs and boobs. Well, I do like big legs... I like muscular, toned bodies, just not when people seek to gain volume just to impress the rest, I don't know if I'm expressing myself corectly. Ancient greek paintings sum it up.

Of course this is what I see as beautiful, as looks have nothing to do with attraction in my case.
- Lis -
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Lady Lisandra on January 17, 2018, 07:21:11 PM
Physically? I prefere natural, harmonic bodies. That means no bulky, extremely buffed guys nor skinny girls with giant legs and boobs. Well, I do like big legs... I like muscular, toned bodies, just not when people seek to gain volume just to impress the rest, I don't know if I'm expressing myself corectly. Ancient greek paintings sum it up.

Of course this is what I see as beautiful, as looks have nothing to do with attraction in my case.

I love extremely buff guys.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Christy Lee

im attracted to height in a person, the taller the better
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Devlyn

Me, I'm a >-bleeped-<. I like girls who used to be guys.  ;)

Quote from: Lady Lisandra on January 17, 2018, 07:21:11 PM

Best line of the day.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

For me it is Guys like this

And Just on girl and that is because I do love her but she is not in to me now
  •  

Lady Sarah

Word from a more mature lady: Dad bods are hot, especially with a shiny bald head. OK, so my hubby ain't completely bald. He is strong and masculine, with his "dad bod". His mustache helps his looks quite a bit.  He is not, and does not look like and of the bad boys some girls are into. I find the bad boys repulsive, as they are nothing but trouble.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Lady Sarah on January 17, 2018, 08:57:04 PM
Word from a more mature lady: Dad bods are hot, especially with a shiny bald head. OK, so my hubby ain't completely bald. He is strong and masculine, with his "dad bod". His mustache helps his looks quite a bit.  He is not, and does not look like and of the bad boys some girls are into. I find the bad boys repulsive, as they are nothing but trouble.

What exactly is a dad body anyway. I've heard that term before but I don't get what it means. My dads body is almost as jacked as Tristan and Tyler's bodies.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Roll

Personality above all for me. What I want to find is a guy or girl that can keep up with my randomness, laughs at my idiocy and makes me laugh in turn, and that I can have genuine fun with. I don't drink and never will, so I expect someone to be able to have a good time without having to get wasted. (I'd like to be fully conscious for my good times, thank you very much. ... That came out wrong. Moving on...) Realistically, probably also someone who is on the more intelligent side, but absolutely not someone who is a pseudo intellectual who only thinks they know what they are talking about while spouting regurgitated nonsense. (Ivy league degree is probably a negative in my book. ;D) A hardcore gamer with similar interests that I can play games with is a huge, huge plus. ;D

Though having said that, I've learned the importance of taking care of one's self the hard way after the years of depression, and so there is a reasonable limit to "looks" not mattering, in that I want people to at least be trying to better themselves physically, just for the sake of being healthy.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Lady Sarah

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 17, 2018, 09:03:31 PM
What exactly is a dad body anyway. I've heard that term before but I don't get what it means. My dads body is almost as jacked as Tristan and Tyler's bodies.

How about a good size belly, with love handles, and lots of hair all over his torso. Its a body that hides his true strength, and does not pose a threat or challenge to other males. That way, he is not expected to fight, although he could if he had to.
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Roll on January 17, 2018, 09:11:41 PM
Personality above all for me. What I want to find is a guy or girl that can keep up with my randomness, laughs at my idiocy and makes me laugh in turn, and that I can have genuine fun with. I don't drink and never will, so I expect someone to be able to have a good time without having to get wasted. (I'd like to be fully conscious for my good times, thank you very much. ... That came out wrong. Moving on...) Realistically, probably also someone who is on the more intelligent side, but absolutely not someone who is a pseudo intellectual who only thinks they know what they are talking about while spouting regurgitated nonsense. (Ivy league degree is probably a negative in my book. ;D) A hardcore gamer with similar interests that I can play games with is a huge, huge plus. ;D

Though having said that, I've learned the importance of taking care of one's self the hard way after the years of depression, and so there is a reasonable limit to "looks" not mattering, in that I want people to at least be trying to better themselves physically, just for the sake of being healthy.

I agree with you about intelligence.  I once dated a guy who was very pretty to look at but as dumb as a bag of hair. Tyler reffered to him as Einstein. I got lucky with Tristan. He's not only hot but also very intelligent. He's also really sweet. Some people get intimidated by his size and his ink but he's always nice to everyone. I can't stand a bully or a >-bleeped-< regardless of how hot they may be.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Colleen_definitely

For me green or blue eyes always catch my eye and I tend towards darker hair colors.  I am pretty flexible on a lot of the details though and am definitely a greedy type who isn't terribly particular in regards to gender.  Personality is a huge thing, if I can't be their friend then I'm not likely to be interested in playing with each other's naughty bits.

However they do have to be independent, confident, and intelligent.  I can't deal with somebody looking for a parent replacement, nor an idiot, and especially not somebody who has zero confidence. 

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Lady Sarah on January 17, 2018, 09:14:02 PM
How about a good size belly, with love handles, and lots of hair all over his torso. Its a body that hides his true strength, and does not pose a threat or challenge to other males. That way, he is not expected to fight, although he could if he had to.

Oh......ok.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Lady Sarah

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on January 17, 2018, 09:22:31 PM
For me green or blue eyes always catch my eye and I tend towards darker hair colors.  I am pretty flexible on a lot of the details though and am definitely a greedy type who isn't terribly particular in regards to gender.  Personality is a huge thing, if I can't be their friend then I'm not likely to be interested in playing with each other's naughty bits.

However they do have to be independent, confident, and intelligent.  I can't deal with somebody looking for a parent replacement, nor an idiot, and especially not somebody who has zero confidence.
I have to agree with the part about "parent replacement".  When I was on dating sites, there were too many that wanted a milf, or a babysitter for their kids. I was looking for a relationship, not someone I had to take care of. Then, there are the gold diggers.

Sent from my NS-P10A7100 using Tapatalk

•  

amandam

I agree with natalie.ashlyne on guys. For girls, I've always been attracted to blondes. Especially, tanned ones. Your atypical surfer girl with a tight body.
Out of the closet to family 4-2019
  •  

Roll

~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Michelle_P

Weeeeellll...  I'm a lesbian, and a bit genderqueer.   I'm attracted to persons with a strong feminine aspect.  Not necessarily femme, as I also find butch, bois, and some transmen attractive.  It's the feminine aspect, combined with a kind, non-aggressive personality that gets me to start melting.

I should also note that I am demisexual, and really need a romantic connection before I can even get a sexual tingle.  With this combination of traits, it takes a lot to get me going.   
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •