Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Last time you had French fries

Started by Tracey, January 21, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Had some long crinkle cut fries this past week.

They were good.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Once every couple weeks I break off of my healthy eating and trying to keep my girlish figure.... and I will go to my favorite coffee shop and have a treat.  One place I go to has the best (real) milk shakes and malts.   Their Bacon Cheese Burgers are terrific and they serve Curly Fries...  I always ask for a little mayo to mix with my ketchup to make "fry sauce".   So very good!!
I limit myself to this treat or other treats of similar nature because I don't want to have to buy new bigger clothes!!! ...but when I am able to go, my taste buds are popping!!!
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 10, 2018, 03:59:55 PM
Once every couple weeks I break off of my healthy eating and trying to keep my girlish figure.... and I will go to my favorite coffee shop and have a treat.  One place I go to has the best (real) milk shakes and malts.   Their Bacon Cheese Burgers are terrific and they serve Curly Fries...  I always ask for a little mayo to mix with my ketchup to make "fry sauce".   So very good!!
I limit myself to this treat or other treats of similar nature because I don't want to have to buy new bigger clothes!!! ...but when I am able to go, my taste buds are popping!!!

Danielle,

Looks like you might be a size 4 so you could probably go more often, but it is good for many to wisely limit themselves.

"Real" shakes are great. 

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Maddie86

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 10, 2018, 03:59:55 PM

mmm that place sounds great!  :)
  •  

V M

I am making some to go with my sandwich as we speak  :o 
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: V M on March 10, 2018, 06:46:57 PM
I am making some to go with my sandwich as we speak  :o

Quick, before you eat any! When was the last time?  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

V M

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 10, 2018, 06:49:22 PM
Quick, before you eat any! When was the last time?  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn

Mmmm yes, the last time was the time before this time  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: V M on March 10, 2018, 07:17:53 PM
Mmmm yes, the last time was the time before this time  ;D

God answer!  ;D
  •  

TonyaW

Last night ate at Five Guys so I should be good for a month now.  I should be, but I won't be.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

Cassi

Quote from: TonyaW on March 10, 2018, 07:32:14 PM
Last night ate at Five Guys so I should be good for a month now.  I should be, but I won't be.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Have you ever seen five guys working there?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I some excellent long fries with some potato skin on them today for lunch.
No cheese or mayo, but with ketchup.

They were not thick cut steak fries.

Chrissy
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 16, 2018, 10:20:36 PM
I some excellent long fries with some potato skin on them today for lunch.
No cheese or mayo, but with ketchup.

They were not thick cut steak fries.

Chrissy

Had some not more than 10 minutes ago from Del Taco.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Del Snacko has fries? Dang it!!! Now I'm craving fries  ;D

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on March 17, 2018, 04:32:23 AM
Del Snacko has fries? Dang it!!! Now I'm craving fries  ;D

I don't know about Del Snacko but they do at Del Taco.  I had a couple of my daughter's and she had some of her friend's chilli fries.

My daughter gave me a funny look when she saw me crab a couple of her's.  I responded by saying it's for my my blood sugar.  She responded, THE SALT and I quickly added Oh, no, that's because of the medication :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

LOL... Pretty sure I have pet names for nearly all of our fine fast food institutions  ;D  There was a comedian on the Jimmy Fallon show last night that was making jokes about fries and folks makin' a grab on a few of someone else's  :laugh:  She was funny as heck

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Mickey D's, Jacque in da Box, Carl's Tumor, Sonic Toilet, Taco Ding ding.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

The last time I had French fries was just a few minutes ago

- V M
  •  

Cindy

Just saying' what's on the packet.

Straight cut Australian potatoes are just being baked/fried - whatever.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on March 18, 2018, 03:46:46 AM
The last time I had French fries was just a few minutes ago

You had fries at 3:30am?  You're such a awesomette!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Katie Jade

By tomorrow my last time I would have had chips would be tonight. Actually your all missing the treat that is the chip buttie (sandwich), nice and hot so the excessive butter melts in through the crusty bread.... A UK based thing I think... I used to have some curry sauce in mine occasionally (not nowadays though.. )
OMG I'm so hungry all of a sudden...
Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •