News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Last time you had French fries

Started by Tracey, January 21, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on December 13, 2018, 07:02:28 PM
I had home made fries (cut from scratch ) and home made hamburger,at one of my girl friends house!  Was a nice treat!

The homemade ones can be really good.  Hey, did you fix your bra problems?
You were going to weld and use fishing line the last time I heard.
If you answered at another thread, tell me where so we do not hijack this one past maybe a quick answer.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on December 13, 2018, 07:06:09 PM

The homemade ones can be really good.  Hey, did you fix your bra problems?
You were going to weld and use fishing line the last time I heard.
If you answered at another thread, tell me where so we do not hijack this one past maybe a quick answer.

Chrissy
I never answered.  I found bra band extenders on Amazon.  I can now go with a 38, but smaller will not work, because the cups are to close together.  38 B cups are still pretty big, but now I can fill it up a little more with two chicken cutlets each, and it looks right on me.
After loosing some weight, my bandwidth is now down  from 44 to something between a 42 and a 40.
If estrogen will reduce some of my muscles in the back, I might be able t get to  40 or even 38.  But my problem will still be the distance between my individual boobs.  I will have a heck of a time to develop a decent cleavage, unless I get real big hooters!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

V M

Had a few with half a cheeseburger Sunday but wasn't feeling well so I ate the other half of the cheeseburger and reheated the rest of the fries last night
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: V M on January 01, 2019, 07:53:39 PM
Had a few with half a cheeseburger Sunday but wasn't feeling well so I ate the other half of the cheeseburger and reheated the rest of the fries last night

What do you think the best way to reheat fries is?  I have not had very good reheated fries.

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 01, 2019, 07:59:02 PM

What do you think the best way to reheat fries is?  I had not had very good reheated fries.

Chrissy
I think an air fryer might work pretty well with them.  I love my air fryer and do a lot of cooking with it!

I had my last fries last night with a "fish 'n chip"s dinner at Harpoon Harry in Punta Gorda on the Fisher Men's Village wharf.

•  

V M

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 01, 2019, 07:59:02 PM

What do you think the best way to reheat fries is?  I had not had very good reheated fries.

Chrissy

I drop mine in my deep fryer for about a minute, crisps them up nice
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

V M

Quote from: Dietlind on January 01, 2019, 08:09:56 PM
I think an air fryer might work pretty well with them.  I love my air fryer and do a lot of cooking with it!

I had my last fries last night with a "fish 'n chip"s dinner at Harpoon Harry in Punta Gorda on the Fisher Men's Village wharf.

I'd like to get an air fryer, they look rather interesting and less messy

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: V M on January 01, 2019, 08:15:02 PM
I drop mine in my deep fryer for about a minute, crisps them up nice

Thank you.

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on January 01, 2019, 08:09:56 PM

An air fryer might work well.  Might get one some day.  I have not been eating much potato recently. 

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

Quote from: V M on January 01, 2019, 08:16:48 PM
I'd like to get an air fryer, they look rather interesting and less messy
Prices for them are going down pretty fast.  Mine was still more than $150.  But I love it a lot, and have convinced several people to get one.   And all of them like the thing.  I make everything that needs fried or reheated in them, when reheating in the microwave makes the stuff soggy.  One can even bake in those things!

•  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 01, 2019, 08:21:34 PM

An air fryer might work well.  Might get one some day.  I have not been eating much potato recently. 

Chrissy
You can make much more than only potatos in them, even Schnitzel would work!

•  

ChrissyRyan

I had some fries at lunch.  Odd, as I most often have tofu each day, but not today!

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 04, 2019, 05:15:52 PM
I had some fries at lunch.  Odd, as I most often have tofu each day, but not today!

Chrissy
OK, let's make a deal, you take my tofu, and I get your fries!  ;D

•  

ChrissyRyan

I have not had any for a few weeks.  They can be so good.

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 26, 2019, 08:23:54 PM
I have not had any for a few weeks.  They can be so good.

Chrissy
And I have them several times a week.  I have an Air Fryer, and can make them without feeling to guilty.

•  

ChrissyRyan

I has some fries on Monday.

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

Wednesday, they were home made, one of my girlfriends had me over!  They were really good!

•  

Allison S

Just last night with my mixed vegetables.. They were good

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

ChrissyRyan

I had some French fries today!

Chrissy
  •