Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Conjecture: Hans Christian Andersen was a repressed MtF

Started by stmoraza, January 21, 2018, 09:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stmoraza

Evidence:
1. A very large proportion of Andersen's fairy tales are featured by love stories from a (straight) woman's point of view. These stories are so vivid that it is very tempting to think that Andersen imagined himself (or probably herself) as the protagonists when writing.
2. The most famous work by Anderson, The Little Mermaid, is a metaphor for a trans woman who undergoes gender transitioning and finds true love. The transformation that the mermaid undergoes resembles the gender transitioning process to a surprisingly great extent.
3. Also let's not forget Andersen was actually androphilic. There is evidence that shows that Andersen was "gay".

Conclusion:
It is reasonable to believe that H.C. Andersen was not a gay man but actually a repressed straight trans woman who never underwent transitioning due to the limited technology and ideologies of that time.
  •  

Dani

Interesting thought.  When I was very young, I always admired the Little Mermaid for some reason.

Today, I am a woman scuba diver. Who would have thought that this going to happen to me as well.  ^-^
  •