Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Ejaculate after bottom surgery?

Started by KarlMars, January 24, 2018, 01:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylo

Are you asking if you can after bottom surgery? Or that you have and is it normal?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

KarlMars

Quote from: Kylo on January 24, 2018, 07:39:04 AM
Are you asking if you can after bottom surgery? Or that you have and is it normal?

If I would be able to after body surgery.

randomdude5

I think the most you could get is the same "cum" some women can get. Some surgeons during bottom surgery leave the gland or whatever you wanna call it that produces it so that there is some fluid that can come out during arousal I think. Someone feel free to come along and correct me if I'm wrong lol.
  •  

SeptagonScars

It's rare but possible, yes. The cum-like fluid you could ejaculate would be the same as "squirting" or also commonly called "female ejaculation" which can come out of the urethra (whether or not you have UL, but it can only come of from phallus if you've had UL). It's not actually scientifically certain exactly what type of fluid it is, but it comes from something called the "skene's gland" which is an organ that's very similar to an underdeveloped prostate in males and is in the same location anatomically, and is also known as the "female prostate". Other glands around there may or may not also be responsible for creating that cum-like fluid. It won't likely shoot out like a cis guy's ejaculation though, but more dribble/run out similar to pre-cum.
I'm not entirely sure of this but I've looked into it before and it seems most surgeons will leave the skene's gland intact whether you'd request that or not, however it's possible some surgeons may remove it with a vaginectomy if you'd have that procedure. I think that depends on what method of v-ectomy is done, because in some methods the surgeon leaves more tissue compared to other methods. But if you wouldn't have v-ectomy I can't imagine the skene's gland would be altered surgically at all.

Disclaimer: I'm sorry if words I used are triggering, I used the technical/most common terms so that you can more easily google them to find out more if you'd want to. I'd recommend looking up both "female ejaculation" and the "skene's gland" in that case, and also different methods of v-ectomy if that procedure is of interest to you bottom surgery wise.
Mar. 2009 - came out as ftm
Nov. 2009 - changed my name to John
Mar. 2010 - diagnosed with GID
Aug. 2010 - started T, then stopped after 1 year
Aug. 2013 - started T again, kept taking it since
Mar. 2014 - top surgery
Dec. 2014 - legal gender marker changed to male
Jul. 2018 - came out as cis woman and began detransition
Sep. 2018 - stopped taking T and changed my name to Laura
Oct. 2018 - got new ID-card

Medical Detransition plans: breast reconstruction surgery, change legal gender back to female.
  •  

KarlMars

Quote from: SeptagonScars on January 24, 2018, 03:30:24 PM
It's rare but possible, yes. The cum-like fluid you could ejaculate would be the same as "squirting" or also commonly called "female ejaculation" which can come out of the urethra (whether or not you have UL, but it can only come of from phallus if you've had UL). It's not actually scientifically certain exactly what type of fluid it is, but it comes from something called the "skene's gland" which is an organ that's very similar to an underdeveloped prostate in males and is in the same location anatomically, and is also known as the "female prostate". Other glands around there may or may not also be responsible for creating that cum-like fluid. It won't likely shoot out like a cis guy's ejaculation though, but more dribble/run out similar to pre-cum.
I'm not entirely sure of this but I've looked into it before and it seems most surgeons will leave the skene's gland intact whether you'd request that or not, however it's possible some surgeons may remove it with a vaginectomy if you'd have that procedure. I think that depends on what method of v-ectomy is done, because in some methods the surgeon leaves more tissue compared to other methods. But if you wouldn't have v-ectomy I can't imagine the skene's gland would be altered surgically at all.

Disclaimer: I'm sorry if words I used are triggering, I used the technical/most common terms so that you can more easily google them to find out more if you'd want to. I'd recommend looking up both "female ejaculation" and the "skene's gland" in that case, and also different methods of v-ectomy if that procedure is of interest to you bottom surgery wise.

That was helpful, thanks.

CMD042414

I've consulted with 3 different surgeons for phallo and none of them have mentioned this as an option. I've always wondered if ejaculate through a phallo is damaging to the neo-urethra over time. I think ejaculate post open is super rare but that is an anecdotal observation.
Started T: April 2014
Top Surgery: June 2014
Hysterectomy: August 2015
Phalloplasty: Stage 1-August 2018
  •  

SeptagonScars

Mar. 2009 - came out as ftm
Nov. 2009 - changed my name to John
Mar. 2010 - diagnosed with GID
Aug. 2010 - started T, then stopped after 1 year
Aug. 2013 - started T again, kept taking it since
Mar. 2014 - top surgery
Dec. 2014 - legal gender marker changed to male
Jul. 2018 - came out as cis woman and began detransition
Sep. 2018 - stopped taking T and changed my name to Laura
Oct. 2018 - got new ID-card

Medical Detransition plans: breast reconstruction surgery, change legal gender back to female.
  •  

AndrewB

Post-op guy here. I do produce an "ejaculate" during and/or after masturbation, similar in consistency to cis guys' precum. Its basically the same fluid I produced pre-op as lubrication/"wetness" but because it doesn't have another outlet/use now that I've had vaginectomy, it just comes out of the tip. It's not like a forceful stream or anything, it's more of an ooze, again, like precum. And depending on how I'm sitting/laying after I'm done, it may dribble out on its own, or it may not come out until I pee.

As a note, in the phalloplasty circles/online groups I'm in, this is actually a common phenomenon. It won't happen without urethral lengthening for sure, but I'm not sure whether or not it would happen with the combination of no vaginectomy with urethral lengthening, since that's just not something we see as often (due to the increased risk of urethral complications).
Andrew | 21 | FTM | US | He/Him/His

•  

KarlMars

Quote from: AndrewB on January 27, 2018, 10:45:18 PM
Post-op guy here. I do produce an "ejaculate" during and/or after masturbation, similar in consistency to cis guys' precum. Its basically the same fluid I produced pre-op as lubrication/"wetness" but because it doesn't have another outlet/use now that I've had vaginectomy, it just comes out of the tip. It's not like a forceful stream or anything, it's more of an ooze, again, like precum. And depending on how I'm sitting/laying after I'm done, it may dribble out on its own, or it may not come out until I pee.

As a note, in the phalloplasty circles/online groups I'm in, this is actually a common phenomenon. It won't happen without urethral lengthening for sure, but I'm not sure whether or not it would happen with the combination of no vaginectomy with urethral lengthening, since that's just not something we see as often (due to the increased risk of urethral complications).

Do you know if it does that with meta?

AndrewB

@KarlMars I'd presume if they had urethral lengthening with vaginectomy that they would have a possibility of having the same experience, but I'm not in enough meta-inclusive circles to know for certain that they can, or again, whether a v-nectomy is necessary to achieve ejaculate in this sense.
Andrew | 21 | FTM | US | He/Him/His

•  

matty333

Quote from: AndrewB on January 27, 2018, 10:45:18 PM

Hello, I have recently just undergone bottom surgery part 2 - hysterectomy scrotoplasty vaginectomy act and phallus sculpting ect.

I was just wondering how long post op can you actually cum?
  •