Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

‘Religious Freedom Division’ Threatens LGBT Health—and Science

Started by LanaR, January 24, 2018, 05:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

punky_glitter

I have so many things to say and that just makes me so mad.
but  just
uGgGggghhhHhh
*insert 10,000 TOS violations here*
He/Him
I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun
They can take your bathrooms, they can take your binders, the can take your makeup
but they can never can they ever take who you are.

You are always valid

•  

Artesia

I'm just waiting for the complaints to start coming in from Buddhists refusing to sell someone meat, Muslims and Hindu people refusing to let someone purchase pork or beef, and a Jewish person refusing to sell a non Kosher product to a customer.  Agreeing with my life is not a prerequisite to selling me something or providing me a service.  If you don't want to provide me HRT, don't become an Endocrinologist; don't want to bake me a cake, don't become a baker.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

Deborah

Religious freedom in the USA only applies to one religion.  I can't name it but it isn't Buddhism, Islam, Hindu, or Judaism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

LanaR

Quote from: Artesia on February 10, 2018, 09:36:25 PM
I'm just waiting for the complaints to start coming in from Buddhists refusing to sell someone meat, Muslims and Hindu people refusing to let someone purchase pork or beef, and a Jewish person refusing to sell a non Kosher product to a customer.  Agreeing with my life is not a prerequisite to selling me something or providing me a service.  If you don't want to provide me HRT, don't become an Endocrinologist; don't want to bake me a cake, don't become a baker.

I've got to agree, as my understanding is; that the number one imperative of any business is to make money. So how can you possibly call yourself a business person if you are turning away paying clients?
  •  

Artesia

Quote from: Deborah on February 10, 2018, 09:48:06 PM
Religious freedom in the USA only applies to one religion.  I can't name it but it isn't Buddhism, Islam, Hindu, or Judaism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sad but true.  Doesn't that make the law/ruling unconstitutional or something?

All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •