Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Sarah's New World

Started by sarah1972, January 25, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarah1972

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 26, 2018, 10:53:22 AM
@sarah1972
One thing that concerns me however is that see-through dress that you wore....  ya know Sarah, cis-women own and wear slips for a good reason !!!!   But I suppose that the so called fashion role models that we have been exposed to lately, the celebrities, seeing what they wear or don't wear makes your see-through dress look like something a conservative church lady would wear.  By the way, you looked absolutely stunning and beautiful in the dress pictures that you posted. ;)

So, anyway Sarah.... thank you for getting us all updated....  now, for you it is back to the Salt Mine... you know what they say about work.... "Work is the yeast that raises the dough"

Love ya girl,
Hugs and continued well wishes,
Danielle
@Alaskan Danielle

Dear Danielle,  Aww - Thank you so much for all the compliments on my outfit... I am blushing. Makes me want to dress up a lot more  :angel: :angel:.

Hahaha... Yes, the picture is not advantageous. Good thing I did wear panties and full body shapewear (One of the girl tricks.) Quite an effort to go to the restroom in such an outfit (hooks in the crotch from shapewear, then making sure everything is back in place.) The dress only became "see through" in this kind of backlight situation. I may have more and better pictures once they are distributed in the family.  I know I would not have been allowed to wear it if it would have been too revealing. Thankfully I have someone who prevents me from making stupid fashion mistakes.

Good thing is that this week will be three days, next week 2 days of work, so I can ease into it again (I take Monday off, Tuesday is a company holiday and Wednesday, of course, is 4th of July).

Love you too Danielle  :-*

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

sarah1972

Yeah me. 🎂 34. Again. 😂😂 💕💕🐹💁😇😇🥨🥨🎂

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: sarah1972 on June 27, 2018, 11:05:55 AM
Yeah me. [emoji512] 34. Again. [emoji23][emoji23] [emoji177][emoji177][emoji194][emoji136][emoji56][emoji56]🥨🥨[emoji512]
[emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji324][emoji324][emoji324][emoji324][emoji324][emoji320][emoji320][emoji320][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji512][emoji512][emoji512]

Happy birthday, Sarah! 34, eh? I thought you were still in your 20's. Hope you have a great day! Woooohoooooo! Sarah has a birthday.

Love ya girl,

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: sarah1972 on June 27, 2018, 11:05:55 AM
Yeah me. 🎂 34. Again. 😂😂 💕💕🐹💁😇😇🥨🥨🎂

Yeah!! Happy Birthday Sarah!  Hope you have a great one!

Hugs,
       Chelsea

First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

sarah1972

Guess I really need to go on a serious diet. I was walking through town with my two year old, when a guy walked up and congratulated for "the next one being on its way". I just blushed smiled and said thank you. But I know I am just fat, not pregnant. [emoji23]🤷‍♀️[emoji23]🤷‍♀️[emoji23]🤷‍♀️

Thanks @Jayne and @Chelsea for the Birthday wishes... [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: sarah1972 on June 27, 2018, 07:13:26 PM
But I know I am just fat, not pregnant. [emoji23]🤷‍♀️[emoji23]🤷‍♀️[emoji23]🤷‍♀️
Are you completely sure about that? Maybe you should get one of those sticks to pee on to be certain! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
  •  

sarah1972

Quote from: Jayne01 on June 27, 2018, 08:43:15 PM
Are you completely sure about that? Maybe you should get one of those sticks to pee on to be certain! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Given that I could eat chocolate covered pickles right now, I tend to agree... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

•  

Jayne01

•  

Sonja

Happy Birthday Sarah!

Have a great day!

Sonja
  •  

Laurie

Birthday? BIRTHDAY? I missed your birthday? Well poo, Happy belated Birthday Sarah.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on June 27, 2018, 07:13:26 PM
Guess I really need to go on a serious diet. I was walking through town with my two year old, when a guy walked up and congratulated for "the next one being on its way". I just blushed smiled and said thank you. But I know I am just fat, not pregnant. [emoji23]🤷‍♀️[emoji23]🤷‍♀️[emoji23]🤷‍♀️

Thanks @Jayne and @Chelsea for the Birthday wishes... [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]

@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:   Most cis-girls would have been very upset or quite angry if that happened to them....   I don't make any comments to any woman regarding pregnant or not... unless it is just so obvious, then I just have to say something and maybe start a brief and friendly conversation.

I guess the fact that you were walking with your little 2 year old and that you convincingly lappeared female was the catalyst for that comment from a well meaning passerby.

Frankly you should look at this as very affirming about your transition success.  You not only look completely female, as that is your goal achieved, but it is even better that you appear to be a pregnant female... it just doesn't get any better than that!!!

Enjoy the chocolate covered pickles.....  oh, and at WalMart the pregnancy test kits are less than $10.

Oh, where is your update regarding how you celebrated your birthday???   :icon_birthday:
  ...cake?? party???  birthday hats?  gifts??
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

❤️❤️❤️  Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.
  ❤️❤️❤️
             (Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the Hunted Prey : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: Alaskan Danielle's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single

Email:  --->  alaskandanielle@
                             yahoo.com
  •  

sarah1972

Thank you @Laurie and @Sonja for the birthday wishes.

Thank you @Alaskan Danielle for your nice comments and I noticed the timestamp. I hope you still get enough sleep these days between being busy at work, all your activities at Susan's and of course your sprawling social life.

Yes, I do owe a bit of a birthday update. The week is almost over and I wonder where it went.

For some odd reason, I am not much of a Birthday celebrating person. Has not been important to me in a very long time. I do keep thinking for the reason, there must be some deeply hidden bad birthday memory which has not yet surfaced. Transition has brought back a lot of long forgotten and deeply hidden memories. I still managed to celebrate a little bit. We had a nice lunch at a nearby place we have never been to but wanted to go for a very long time. It turned out to be a great place and I am sure we will go again, very tasty too and the leftovers ended in a salad that night. The real highlight of the day was going to feed ducks in a local park, something Kiddo enjoys a lot and she had a blast. We then went for ice cream at a nearby custard place. That is where the guy congratulated on my pregnancy.

I completely agree with you @Alaskan Danielle, I would never ask anyone if they are pregnant. I talked to my cis female neighbor about it and she also confirmed that this is not really appropriate. I also have to admit I was really excited about the comment (maybe the glow of a pregnant woman??). Yes, this was one of the most affirming moments I had in a long time for me, He only saw a women with a child on her hand. So yes, a very passing moment.
I also know that assuming pregnancies can be very triggering to trans women. And not only to trans women, for cis-women as well. We struggled for more than 10 years before we got lucky, even though with a lot of help. And there have been many times in these 10 years where any questions related to us not having children or any assumption of a pregnancy would have caused serious meltdowns.

Back to happy thoughts... I have my OB/GYN checkup next week, I can ask her to run a test to make sure. (Still feel odd as pre-op FTM going to an OB/GYN, but she takes care of my hormones too and I really like her). I know this time I will be due for a mammogram referral, so I better make sure I am not pregnant. Also good to know about the cheaper tests at Walmart. Our pharmacy next door charges almost double.

Th rest of the week was a bit of a blur, I was in a melancholic and funky mood most of the time. It finally got a bit better when I went sweating in the gym this morning... Not having been to Zumba for a  few weeks really set me back on the routines, so I have to be more diligent. I never realized how much of an impact gym has even outside the scheduled times. The week after next, I'll also start my personal trainer sessions. Something I splurged in to finally get some guidance on workouts.

I am looking forward to the extra long weekend (I took Monday as comp time, Tue and Wed are company holidays). Might allow for some long overdue yard work. We made a last-minute effort to invite a few friends for BBQ and pool party on the 4th, but we have been too late. We still do a BBQ for ourselves, hopefully in a nicely cleaned up yard.

Got to get back to my fashion drama for tonight. It is only another installment of "Summer Concert On The Town Green" but I keep tormenting myself what to wear. To some degree going on a date would be easier, guess I still need to amend my wardrobe. Reminds me of a nice little thing my sister sent me several months ago: "An entire closet full of nothing to wear". She is sooo right about this.

•  

sarah1972

I forgot one more thing... the continuation of the Facebook drama.

Some of my regular readers remember the little issue we had where a picture of me in a skirt was seen by some of my wife's coworkers and started raising questions which caused her some distress. She was back at work today for the first time since leaving for vacation and it did turn out that it was not the picture I had shared. It was primarily the carousel picture she had posted after Memorial Day which was seen by several coworkers who then noticed the nail polish and started digging deeper.

Her co-workers then discovered all my transgender related shares and likes and figured it out that way. Her HR lady, who knows about my status, told her it has been a topic of discussion on some of the gatherings they had in the past few days. Apparently, everyone so far has reacted pretty well but the transphobic coworkers are currently on vacation, so we will see when they return.

She took it very well and said that she does not want to be over-cautious anymore and that she wanted to share this picture since it was so cute (I have posted that picture before).  Maybe that finally makes things easier.

•  

Megan.

Sorry for the drama, but sometimes when these things happen, it gives everyone a charge to move beyond them. I hope it goes well. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

sarah1972

I completely agree and we both see it that way. This is a catalyst to break down the Facebook Frontier...

Quote from: Megan. on June 29, 2018, 04:41:45 PM
Sorry for the drama, but sometimes when these things happen, it gives everyone a charge to move beyond them. I hope it goes well. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Jayne01

"A wardrobe full of nothing to wear". I love it! I can't wait to have such a wardrobe. [emoji23][emoji23]

The Facebook thing sounds like it is working out for the best. Continuing to keep a secret can be worse than having the truth out in the open. So far, the good reaction from your wife's coworkers is excellent. That places the transphobic coworkers in the minority, so if they were ever inclined to cause any issues, they may rethink their actions due to peer pressure against them. Those type of people usually need peer support to boost their egos. On the other hand, they may not be as transphobic as you think now that someone close to their circle of acquaintances turns out to be trans. I am hoping that when they return from their vacation, things will go smoothly.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Oh, didn't you know? A birthday is at least a week long festival. [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji324][emoji324][emoji324][emoji324][emoji324][emoji324][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji512][emoji512][emoji512][emoji512][emoji512][emoji512]

Have fun at your OB/Gyn check up. [emoji16] Please let us all know how the pregnancy test goes. I am dying to know what the results will be.... Was the guy who complimented you on being pregnant correct in his assessment? [emoji15]

Big HUG,
Jayne
  •  

Jayne01

Hey Sarah,

Thought you could slip in a new profile pic without anyone noticing did you? You look great btw!

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

sarah1972

Hahaha! It was worth a try, wasn't it??. Thanks for the compliments.

Quote from: Jayne01 on July 01, 2018, 11:02:38 AM
Hey Sarah,

Thought you could slip in a new profile pic without anyone noticing did you? You look great btw!

Hugs,
Jayne

•  

Northern Star Girl

@sarah1972   
Dear Sarah:  WOW-ZERS...  nice new avatar picture!!!
Very lovely looking... you are !!!! 
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

❤️❤️❤️  Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.
  ❤️❤️❤️
             (Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the Hunted Prey : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: Alaskan Danielle's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single

Email:  --->  alaskandanielle@
                             yahoo.com
  •  

davina61

I spy some one looking fab, well done love
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •