Main Menu

Sarah's New World

Started by sarah1972, January 25, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyLauren

Quote from: sarah1972 on January 30, 2019, 03:20:17 PM
Stage 3 warning sounds very tempting. I may have to try that  ;D
Ooh, yes, what to I have to (not) do to get a stage 3 warning?  ;D
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: KathyLauren on January 30, 2019, 03:42:23 PM
Ooh, yes, what to I have to (not) do to get a stage 3 warning?  ;D

@KathyLauren:
Dear Kathy:
I better be careful about mentioning my Stage 3 warning process.   I could go broke visiting all my forums friends around the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc ....  and finding their homes so I could knock on their doors and check up on them.

I had been near your location 2 years ago Kathy when I took a New England cruise to visit Halifax Maritime Titanic Museum,  and Prince Edward Island, the scripted home on Anne of Green Gables.... it was a beautiful and wonderful trip.
Just last year I went on a one month January vacation to New Zealand and Eastern Australia and snorkeling on the Barrier Reef up North at Cairns during the country's summer heatwave... over 100+ deg F ( 38+ deb C)  for a week or two in Sydney and other areas.
In my previous employment I traveled all over the USA, Canada and other spots around Europe and Asia.

I wish I would have known all my Forums friends back then, I would have indeed tried to knock on their door and introduce myself.... and exchange those famous Forums HUGS.
Well, perhaps next time.

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Anne Blake

I will have one order of "Stage Three Warning" also. Can that be delivered by Danielle?
  •  

Jessica

@sarah1972 @Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: sarah1972 on January 30, 2019, 03:20:17 PM
Stage 3 warning sounds very tempting. I may have to try that  ;D

I've gotten 3, but I inadvertently responded before she showed up.
Maybe she will show up if we meet her at her favorite cinnamon roll place she posted a picture of on Hunted Prey?  We know how to get there!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

sarah1972

Quote from: Jessica on January 30, 2019, 05:16:24 PM
@sarah1972 @Alaskan Danielle

I've gotten 3, but I inadvertently responded before she showed up.
Maybe she will show up if we meet her at her favorite cinnamon roll place she posted a picture of on Hunted Prey?  We know how to get there!
Yes! I love this idea!!!

•  

sarah1972

Jan 31st... ARRRRGH

Got the official letter for my mammogram... Addressed to "Dear Mr. <last name>". Yeah, I have not changed my documents but it is still aggravating. They screened my boobies. So call me Mrs... Guess their computers are not that smart.

~Sarah

•  

Jessica

Quote from: sarah1972 on January 31, 2019, 10:13:14 AM
Jan 31st... ARRRRGH

Got the official letter for my mammogram... Addressed to "Dear Mr. <last name>". Yeah, I have not changed my documents but it is still aggravating. They screened my boobies. So call me Mrs... Guess their computers are not that smart.

~Sarah

Get a move on girl with the name change so this doesn't happen again!

Did Kiddo make the snowman with you?  It's very cute!

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

sarah1972

Ha - yes, the snowmen were kiddo and me. She had a blast, especially with the snow colors we used.

The name change is really a dreaded issue for me. As a German citizen, I have to change everything in Germany first. Currently, they require 3 years of RLE (and a lot of other BS). So I won't be able to tackle this until mid-2020. Then it will be a 6 months process.

Based on current law, them accepting a foreign name change is very unlikely, but I know a few people are trying and I wait for their outcome. If this works, then there is a precedence I could use...

Quote from: Jessica on January 31, 2019, 10:17:44 AM
Quote from: sarah1972 on January 31, 2019, 10:13:14 AM
Jan 31st... ARRRRGH

~Sarah

•  

KathyLauren

Quote from: sarah1972 on January 31, 2019, 10:28:32 AM
Ha - yes, the snowmen were kiddo and me. She had a blast, especially with the snow colors we used.

The name change is really a dreaded issue for me. As a German citizen, I have to change everything in Germany first. Currently, they require 3 years of RLE (and a lot of other BS). So I won't be able to tackle this until mid-2020. Then it will be a 6 months process.

Based on current law, them accepting a foreign name change is very unlikely, but I know a few people are trying and I wait for their outcome. If this works, then there is a precedence I could use...

You should, in most jurisdictions, be able to change your legal name without changing your birth certificate. 

I have a similar situation in that my birth certificate is British and requires 2 years of RLE to change my gender (not name).  I went ahead and changed my legal name locally anyway, with zero hassles.  I'll do the birth certificate later, once I meet the requirements.  I could get the name on my birth certificate changed now, but that would mean updating it twice, and it is not worth the hassle.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Donica

Quote from: sarah1972 on January 31, 2019, 10:28:32 AM

Wow Sarah! I had no idea you had to wait that long to change your name. Is that because of a gender change with your name change? It seems cruel to make a person wait that long. People change their name all the time for marriage. I understand and agree with the need to be full time for long periods for GCS. But for name and gender change? It is what it is ???

Yes I was wondering where you were too. It has been awhile since your last post girl. You almost had Danielle going to stage 3 on you, as much as it would be a delight to see her smiling face at your door, she would be showing you her concern.

Please let us know when you go in for surgery. Big hugs.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@sarah1972
My Dear Sarah:
Where art thou dear Sarah ???
You have been missing in action on YOUR THREAD  3 WEEKS
I am hoping that all is OK with you and that you are just very busy... I get that way sometimes and I have difficulties keeping my own thread updated as often as my followers would like.

So, please tell us if you feel comfortable doing so, how your life endeavors are going with family, with kiddo, with your work, with your transition journey, with your running group and running training, with your weight loss and of course are there any further updates regarding your upcoming surgery?

Your followers and I are a curious bunch, and we want to follow your life events as you feel led to share them.
No "warnings" ;) coming from me this time, just a friendly reminder that I miss you.
Hugs and hugs and more hugs... and as always my best wishes to you. [emoji176]
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Yes Sarah, tell us of new adventures!
Tell us of your hopeful future.
Tell us of love and life!

•  

sarah1972

Feb 20 - busy life

Oops. Thanks for the nudge @Alaskan Danielle and @Jessica.

Danielle is very much on track, I have been quite busy. Between my new running friends, work and family my days are packed. I try not to let my new running hobby affect family time, which means I am doing this early in the morning or late at night. This week I am actually taking a bit of a running break after I noticed last Saturday that my body told me to. I could not keep up with my running buddy (funny thing, she kept asking about my husband... Guess she did not notice anything.)

We do have a social gathering of the running group this weekend and I am very much looking forward to it. A soccer mom rarely gets a chance to go to a bar for a few drinks.

It seems the increase in anti-anxiety meds is making a huge difference. I am certainly in a really good mood in recent weeks. I also switched Therapists which is making quite a difference. I had outgrown my old Therapist.

Surgery prep is moving along, still busy with all the work related paperwork for my leave. In some twist, my doctor now recommends I take two months off. Sounds like a good idea to me after watching a few videos of girls having gone through surgery. There is a youtube video of a girl who had a very intense video about her surgery and all the pain related. I had to adjust a few of my plans based on that. It still will not stop me at all.

My wife has been sick in recent weeks with a cold she could not shake. I did try to get our baby girl out of the house as much as possible to give her time to recover.

With everything going on, I have barely had time to be on any of my usual social media places (except for my running group).

Upcoming will be finalizing all the surgery preparation. I also have two more work trips to Kiev and New York ahead of me. I will continue my fitness in a hope that this helps in recovery. I am already planning to take my running shoes on the trips.

Guess I will continue to be very busy until I am rolled into surgery...

Thanks again for checking up on me.

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Northern Star Girl

@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
What do you think you are doing by not making recent postings on your thread ???

Do you realize that your last posting below is dated February 20th ... that is almost ONE MONTH AGO!!!!
As one of your stalwart and devoted followers I am starving for your updates....   
Please post something new here, even if it is just a sentence to let all of know that you are alive and kicking!!!

I am certain that you are aware what my "warnings" that I give out to those member's threads that I regularly follow... and when I don't see updated postings for a while.... 
...do you really want me to get to the point of my 3rd warning???

I hope and trust that all is OK with you and that you are staying in your happy place....
Please don't make me worry about you much longer.. please post something!!!! :)

Hugs and more hugs,
Danielle

•  

sarah1972

Oops... Has it been that long already? Thanks for the warning @Alaskan Danielle and also thanks to @Faith who pointed out the warning to me.

I have to admit that the possibility of a "level 3 warning" is very tempting. Especially considering that rumors have it, they get personally delivered with a nice tray of cookies. But I do want to save you the hassle of travel.

What happened in my life? It remains very busy. I just returned from a work trip to Kyiv where we kicked off a major new project. Given that I had received several warnings from our corporate travel office about the lack of LGBT acceptance I was a bit nervous. As usual, I first observed everything and then quickly adapted. I took a larger suitcase so I had some selection of clothing. I also took (and used) my running gear. My strategy of adapting to my surroundings helped a lot and I could move freely without any issues. I made a new great friend, one of the girls working there who also took me a bit under her wings and even decided that she needs to make sure I am safe using restrooms (well, girls always go in groups). Fun fact: It turned out to be a mixed gender bathroom anyways.

We had a very productive week with great results and we are far ahead compared to previous projects. Of course, we also had a few "team building" events. Given my special status, I was very cautious with the adult beverages and was always the one with the clearest head. But I needed to make sure I never lose my situational awareness.

Except during the last night.  I think I drunk posted on this forum about dancing in a club. Yeah, that happened. I was about ready to leave when they started to play several of my favorite songs and I ended up dancing. I am sure you are asking about pictures... they make good blackmail material, let's leave it at that. I just felt free and happy and hot, all at the same time and I had an awesome evening. Not realizing some dysphoria building, given that all other women were in their mid 20's with picture perfect bodies. That hit me on the plane back home and I had to cry for a little bit. I am better now.

I am still in contact with my new friend and we keep playing a fun little game where we give each other five words and then have to write a short story containing these five words. We do learn a lot about each other from these stories.

Today marks the begin of the  "final countdown": I had my first pre-surgical checkup. Everything went great, now waiting for my blood tests so I can hand everything to Keelee MacPhee next week when I see her for my second checkup. Still a few things to do in the next 30 days before V-Day. I have started a box with all the supplies on my list. Most will come from Amazon, but there are a few things I will get locally. About time I stop the Spiro, my Potassium levels were a bit increased during my annual checkup.

Besides that? Kiddo turned three years old earlier this month, I am still active in my running group and even signed up as a volunteer for a local race a few weeks after my surgery. I will not be able to run but I can help out. I will have my last training session for a while this Friday and hair removal will take a break after the end of the months. I am almost fully cleared in the bikini zone, the rest will come off with a follicle scrape during surgery.

Time for me to finish up my five-word story for today and then go to bed early since I am still jetlagged.

Thanks again for following.

Hugs, Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 18, 2019, 12:33:50 PM
@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
What do you think you are doing by not making recent postings on your thread ???

Do you realize that your last posting below is dated February 20th ... that is almost ONE MONTH AGO!!!!
As one of your stalwart and devoted followers I am starving for your updates....   
Please post something new here, even if it is just a sentence to let all of know that you are alive and kicking!!!

I am certain that you are aware what my "warnings" that I give out to those member's threads that I regularly follow... and when I don't see updated postings for a while.... 
...do you really want me to get to the point of my 3rd warning???

I hope and trust that all is OK with you and that you are staying in your happy place....
Please don't make me worry about you much longer.. please post something!!!! :)

Hugs and more hugs,
Danielle

•  

Faith

I want to read the drunk post! How did I miss that??
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

sarah1972

Quote from: Faith on March 18, 2019, 09:29:58 PM
I want to read the drunk post! How did I miss that??

No worries Faith, it was just a one-liner...

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,176526.msg2236293.html#msg2236293

I know I sent some embarrassing pictures to some members here...

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on March 19, 2019, 08:58:56 AM

No worries Faith, it was just a one-liner...

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,176526.msg2236293.html#msg2236293

I know I sent some embarrassing pictures to some members here...
@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
Hopefully, you kept your clothes on...... ;) ;) ;) ;)
But if you can recall, did you have a good time? ???
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

SNIPPED quote from Sarah1972
I have to admit that the possibility of a "level 3 warning" is very tempting. Especially considering that rumors have it, they get personally delivered with a nice tray of cookies. But I do want to save you the hassle of travel.
@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
You are not the only member that gets very close to my "Level 3 Warning" that I regularly and faithfully follow... 
It does get expensive for me to execute such a warning, I personally show up at your doorstep to give you my plate of cookies and a warm hug... and a stern talking to....
....and during my busy tax season I can't afford the time off, so thank you for coming back to your thread to post your update again.

It sounds like your business trip went very well, and it was so good to read that you had no issues with being "Sarah" ... and new friends, and fun included.

I imagine it was very nice to get back home to your family... there is no place like home.
... and your kiddo is 3 YEARS OLD ....  a very fun age, an energy filled jumping ball of JOY for sure.

So very exciting to read that your "V-Day" is just around the corner....  all of your followers and I will be eagerly following your V-Day journey!!!

It is now Tuesday, I suppose that your jet-lag is starting to wear off.
I hope that your day at work goes well for you....  lots of coffee may be required.

Well Sarah, in conclusion, another "Level 3 Warning" averted!!!

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 19, 2019, 09:23:01 AM
SNIPPED quote from Sarah1972@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
You are not the only member that gets very close to my "Level 3 Warning" that I regularly and faithfully follow... 
It does get expensive for me to execute such a warning, I personally show up at your doorstep to give you my plate of cookies and a warm hug... and a stern talking to

I haven't had a chance to post in a while. I'm so looking forward to those cookies!

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •