Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Sarah's New World

Started by sarah1972, January 25, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarah1972

Hi @Steph2.0 - I have an idea which could help @Alaskan Danielle:

All of the east coast members could stop posting. Then @Alaskan Danielle only has to take one flight and then drive up or down the east coast to hand out her warnings. To save her some time, we may have to find a pilot to fly her up the east coast in small increments... Oh wait, we have that ;)

Hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: Steph2.0 on March 19, 2019, 09:35:49 AM
Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 19, 2019, 09:23:01 AM
SNIPPED quote from Sarah1972@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
You are not the only member that gets very close to my "Level 3 Warning" that I regularly and faithfully follow... 
It does get expensive for me to execute such a warning, I personally show up at your doorstep to give you my plate of cookies and a warm hug... and a stern talking to

I haven't had a chance to post in a while. I'm so looking forward to those cookies!

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: sarah1972 on March 19, 2019, 10:45:03 AM
Hi @Steph2.0 - I have an idea which could help @Alaskan Danielle:

All of the east coast members could stop posting. Then @Alaskan Danielle only has to take one flight and then drive up or down the east coast to hand out her warnings. To save her some time, we may have to find a pilot to fly her up the east coast in small increments... Oh wait, we have that ;)

Okay, I'm not posting any more.

Wait. I just did. Dang it!

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Donica

HA!!! I'm not on the east coast. I can still post all I want. Na.. na na na.. na...
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

sarah1972

Hm... I think you where actually one of the members I sent pictures.

In all fairness, I was a bit buzzed but not drunk. I am all about situational awareness and on top one of the guys reporting to me was there too, so was my boss. These two had at least double the number of drinks and behaved accordingly.

Also, the clothes stayed on. I did get a couple of flirtatious looks from men, one was especially persistent but they were all easy to resist. Given the competition, I was not worried.

It really felt incredible to be me, have fun and just enjoy the night, a magic feeling of freedom. My pantyhose had holes on the feet... I had way too much fun and I know I will be back there on my next trip.

Thanks for your concern!

Hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: sarah1972 on March 19, 2019, 08:58:56 AM
@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
Hopefully, you kept your clothes on...... ;) ;) ;) ;)
But if you can recall, did you have a good time? ???
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

sarah1972

March 23 - We'll always have Vermont -  24D17H

Before I run risk of another warning, a quick update.

The week has been filled with a turmoil of emotions. Good emotions. Happy emotions. Emotions, I did not know I had. It took a few days to sort everything out with a more than positive result.

Besides that... not much new. Busy work schedule.

Today I started a box for "Sarah's V-Day supplies" and went to buy a few things for the box. Almost everything has been ordered by now and I am waiting for the packages to show up.

Still waiting on the blood test results from last week.
Next Tuesday I will see my surgeon for another checkup, sign a bunch of papers and pay all the fees.

The week after will be my last business trip before going on leave.

Hope everyone is well!

Hugs,

Sarah

PS... bonus points who figures out where the title comes from...

•  

KathyLauren

I am glad things are going well.  It is exciting that your surgery preparations are nearing completion.

Quote from: sarah1972 on March 23, 2019, 02:28:17 PM
PS... bonus points who figures out where the title comes from...
Too obvious: Casablanca: "We'll always have Paris."
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Donica

Dear Sarah!
Good to hear you are doing well and enjoying the real you.

Whoohoo! Your surgery is coming up fast. I hope you can keep us informed as to your recovery progress.

Hugs!

P.S. How about Canadian bacon instead of pineapple on pizza? ;D
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
Wow-whee!!!  only 22 days until "V" Day !
I am excited for you...
have no worries and please don't have too much anxiety....
any pain and discomfort will soon be forgotten.

I will be eagerly looking for your updates as time goes on.

Hugs, 
Danielle
   [emoji171]
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

sarah1972

I just left Dr. MacPhee's office for my final checkup...

All looks good heath wise, no major blockers. I need to go on blood thinners pre surgery since I have a fairly high DVT risk.

As I had already suspected: there is not a huge amount of skin to work with and I had to decide between definition of the labia and depth. We agreed on a compromise and she is confident she can get about 6 inches of depth.

Then of course, we went through all the pre-surgery preparation and I had to sign a ton of papers...

Final signature was for a check to pay all the surgeon fees. The hospital bills the insurance directly.

And that was it... I see her again in 3 weeks! The only shocker was, I have to be at the hospital at 6:00 AM!!!!

•  

Northern Star Girl

@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
Thank you for keeping me and all of your followers updated with your progress as you are
going towards your V-Day.... in just 21 DAYS !!!!!    Exciting for sure.

Hmmm, usually before surgeries the doctors don't want a patient on blood thinners but with the DVT risk that is understandable...   certain blood thinners like Warfarin can be reversed quickly in case of excess bleeding but there are some that can not...  your doctor knows best!!!   Have you had DVTs in the past? ???

Please try not to have too much anxiety over all of this upcoming "life changing" surgery  but rather enjoy the excitement!

Hugs and best wishes to you...
Danielle

Quote from: sarah1972 on March 26, 2019, 01:29:09 PM
I just left Dr. MacPhee's office for my final checkup...

All looks good heath wise, no major blockers. I need to go on blood thinners pre surgery since I have a fairly high DVT risk.

As I had already suspected: there is not a huge amount of skin to work with and I had to decide between definition of the labia and depth. We agreed on a compromise and she is confident she can get about 6 inches of depth.

Then of course, we went through all the pre-surgery preparation and I had to sign a ton of papers...

Final signature was for a check to pay all the surgeon fees. The hospital bills the insurance directly.

And that was it... I see her again in 3 weeks! The only shocker was, I have to be at the hospital at 6:00 AM!!!!

•  

sarah1972

Dear Danielle -

Thanks for your quick comments! There are days where I wonder how you manage to respond so quick [emoji2].

The blood thinners will only be administered on the off the surgery and the day after as a precaution.

I am not particularly anxious. My emotional turmoil caused a few moments of uncertainty if I do want this, but then I remembered that I have been waiting for this day ever since I had joined Susan's and read that this is even a possibility...

Now there is nothing else to do. Two more electrolysis in the bikini area, pack my suitcase (lots of comfortable clothes) and wait... good that work is keeping me busy until then.

Hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 26, 2019, 01:38:05 PM
@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
Thank you for keeping me and all of your followers updated with your progress as you are
going towards your V-Day.... in just 21 DAYS !!!!!    Exciting for sure.

Hmmm, usually before surgeries the doctors don't want a patient on blood thinners but with the DVT risk that is understandable...   certain blood thinners like Warfarin can be reversed quickly in case of excess bleeding but there are some that can not...  your doctor knows best!!!   Have you had DVTs in the past? ???

Please try not to have too much anxiety over all of this upcoming "life changing" surgery  but rather enjoy the excitement!

Hugs and best wishes to you...
Danielle

•  

Faith

Quote from: sarah1972 on March 26, 2019, 01:29:09 PM
I just left Dr. MacPhee's office for my final checkup .........I have to be at the hospital at 6:00 AM!!!!

WHAT??  I'd reschedule ........ no I wouldn't :D
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

sarah1972

Quote from: Faith on March 26, 2019, 02:29:11 PM
WHAT??  I'd reschedule ........ no I wouldn't :D
Hahaha!!! I was about to ask for a later hour...

You are an early bird Faith!!!

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Faith

Quote from: sarah1972 on March 26, 2019, 02:49:39 PM
Hahaha!!! I was about to ask for a later hour...

You are an early bird Faith!!!

Hugs,

Sarah

yeah, most days I'm at work at 6-6:15 am
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on March 26, 2019, 02:54:19 PM
yeah, most days I'm at work at 6-6:15 am

@Faith   @sarah1972
I usually roll out of bed before 5:30AM and get to my office by 6:15AM or so... 
...the next door coffee shop opens at 6:00AM so there is no need to get to work any earlier!!!!

The early bird gets the worm...

...so, Sarah, if you want worms like Faith and I do, you should try getting up a little earlier!!!   ;) :o

Hugs, and best wishes to you both.
Danielle

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 26, 2019, 06:50:48 PM

Yes, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese! (Can you tell that I'm not a morning person?)

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

sarah1972

You make a very valid point @Steph2.0...

The good news is: If I wake up at 6:00, I can still be at my desk at 6:15, given that my commute consists of one flight of stairs. Also no one - except me - cares if I am still in my PJ's by noon...

On the bright side: I now work with a few international teams and that means I have to get up a lot earlier. Kiddo starts pre-school in June and needs to be dropped off at 7:00... so I need to shift my days. I am however a night owl.

and this morning, I rolled out of bed at 4:45... but that was to catch a flight to see my surgeon...

Hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: Steph2.0 on March 26, 2019, 08:15:35 PM
Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 26, 2019, 06:50:48 PM

Yes, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese! (Can you tell that I'm not a morning person?)

•  

Donica

Yes they always want you to check in by 5:30 or so. I had to get @AvaNovum at the hospital for her FFS by 5:30 but we had to leave her place at 4:30am to be on time. It's about a hours drive. It's not really a big deal for of us because I usually roll out of bed around 4:00am anyway.

I would certainly want the labia to look normal too. It seems like most people get around 6 inches of depth so it sounds like your decision to compromise is a good choice.

Hugs Sarah!
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
Your special and exciting day is coming soon!!

V-Day in 20 days ! :o

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

sarah1972

OMG!!! YES!!! I know... time is flying...

exactly 21 days from this time, I will be waking up from my surgery and I will see my wife, kiddo and my BFF! I remember when I made the appointment, it was well over 100 days to go. Now we are down to a few more days.

Thanks for your good wishes @Alaskan Danielle !

Hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 27, 2019, 12:04:26 PM
@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
Your special and exciting day is coming soon!!

V-Day in 20 days ! :o

Hugs,
Danielle

•