Started by sarah1972, January 25, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
HEY THERE !!!!     :icon_wave: :icon_wave: :icon_wave:
What's up girl? ???.... 
...you have not posted on your thread since May 2nd, almost a MONTH AGO!!!! :(

Please post something here, let us know that you are still alive,  and update me and the rest of your followers.

I trust that all is OK, and that your post op dilation is going well with no complications.

HUGS and best wishes... hoping to see your thread update soon.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle @sarah1972

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 23, 2019, 01:27:58 PM
@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
What's up girl? ???.... 

Please post something here, let us know that you are still alive,  and update me and the rest of your followers.

I trust that all is OK, and that your post op dilation is going well with no complications.

Danielle

I agree Danielle!
Sarah!  What up??

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

sarah1972

Thanks @Alaskan Danielle and @Jessica -

Yes, everything is good. I was planning an update for a few days but I always got sidetracked. I will post more in the near future. Need to work through a few things first.

Hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: Jessica on May 23, 2019, 01:51:37 PM
@Alaskan Danielle @sarah1972

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 23, 2019, 01:27:58 PM
@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
What's up girl? ???.... 

Danielle

I agree Danielle!
Sarah!  What up??

•  

sarah1972

My dear readers -

I did receive a nice reminder that I have been MIA... not intentionally but sometimes life happens. Somehow it feels like I have been really busy even though I do not accomplish anything, but I also know what takes my attention.

It has been a bit over 5 weeks since my surgery and I am starting to get used to the new me. My last video consult with Keelee MacPhee did go really well, she was very satisfied with the healing so far. There is still one spot with some drainage / oozing it she did not seem to be worried about it. It still bothers me to see this white area oozing.

I did finally get some sensation back in the outer labia which is good. Everything else is still completely numb.

Dilation remains a struggle, I am still one short of the entire set, but I know I need to be patient and keep trying.

Wearing clothing is now such a nice new feeling, being it tight  jeans or leggings... next weekend will be swimsuit.

I am cleared for light activities and technically could also start running again. But I also know that after a more active day, I do still get swelling and need an I e pack so I continue to take it slow.

I have about 4 weeks left on leave from work and I do want to use this time to reorganize my office. As long as I take it slow, I will be fine.

This weekend will be my first activity with my running group. I stick to walking, but still. (Well the second one but on the first I did not do anything).

Besides that - my personal life is in a bit of turmoil.

I have been really doing very well for over 5 months but every now and then it hits me. The good thing is that these episodes are short lived and I manage to get through them fairly well. It's also very new to me, that there is absolutely no thought of self harm anymore. I call this a very good sign.

As usual, tomorrow will be a new day, the sun will rise and things will be good again

What is everyone planning for Memorial Day Weekend?

We will dip into our pool for the first time and invite friends over for some backyard fun. We also have a big festival / carnival in town every year and I am sure Kiddo wants to go there a lot.

So much for now.

Hugs everyone...

Sarah

•  

Jessica

Thank you Sarah for this great update, though I do hope you find happiness in your personal life.
Turmoil doesn't breed happiness.

Take it easy with the running girlfriend.
Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Kendra

Sarah, hope your personal life calms down and best wishes for continued recovery.  We are here for and with you. 

And go rock that swimsuit!  You earned it girl. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Donica

Good to see you back Sarah! I too hope your personal life gets better soon.

Hugs!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

sarah1972

6 weeks post op and finally bought a bikini... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] good to be able to use it immediately...

•  

Jessica

@sarah1972

Quote from: sarah1972 on May 31, 2019, 11:53:44 AM
6 weeks post op and finally bought a bikini... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] good to be able to use it immediately...

It didn't happen if there are no pictures.
You know the rule!

•  

Linde

Quote from: sarah1972 on May 31, 2019, 11:53:44 AM
There you go.  Congratulations!
I probably could wear a bikini, too, because I have hardly anything left down there.  But that is not what would keep me away from a bikini, I would be afraid that people who see me, would think that I am a beached manatee, or a baby wale!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•