Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Heya, newbie here

Started by EllieJune, January 28, 2018, 11:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EllieJune

Quote from: Allie Bee on February 24, 2018, 08:11:32 AM
I learned my voice stuff mostly from YouTube & practiced when home alone or by singing along with Alicia Keys & Sia in the car:P My voice is now one of the main reasons i never get misgendered by strangers.

Omg that is exactly what I have been doing. I would sing songs of my favorite female singers and all female bands while driving. I do get stares when I get into it, but it helps me understand my range and how to hit and control those high pitches. Lately have been singing Go Betty Go, and Cat Jahnke.
2017 - First steps realizing trans
2018 - HRT
2019 - Full time! :3
2020 - Name Change?
  •  

Cassi

I do a soprano version of "For What It's Worth" and Inda godalevitta".
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Allie Bee

Zoey Alexandria is one of the best. I know her personally (kinda) & she's really sweet & knows her stuff. She gives personal lessons if youre interested:)
Alessa B🐝

Instagram.com/allie_beeee
  •  

Corrina

Hi Ellie ;D and welcome. I am pretty new here also so I like to meet new people. I am MTF and am ready to see a therapist and get starts with HRT. This place gave a security blanket type of setting. The people are nice and helpful. Have fun I will see you in the Chat area or on the Forums. Have fun and wait for the rest of the welcoming committee. They will have a lot of information. I am not an official greeter but am here along with everyone else to give and receive support. I know I need it so why not give it back.
                                                                  Have fun, Corrina
  •