Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Word Association Game (WAG)

Started by Cassi, January 29, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

Object is to have a continuing thread based on one word.  Only one word is use and must be somehow someway related to the word previously posted.

Starting with

Humdinger

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Christy Lee

Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Devlyn

•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Devlyn

•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

HappyMoni

If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Devlyn

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jessica

•  

Devlyn

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jessica

•  

Christy Lee

Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •