Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

This Is Me

Started by TonyaW, January 31, 2018, 08:09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

randim

I think you look great!  I love the jeans and boots look.
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: Faith on March 26, 2019, 07:27:09 AM
that's good because there is no reason to hate them. Where's my thumbs-up icon ????????
My face is too big.  Can't see any boob in that top.  I know, not much to see anyway.
Otherwise they're ok.

Thanks for the kind words.
Quote from: randim on March 26, 2019, 08:43:05 AM
I think you look great!  I love the jeans and boots look.
Thanks. I got those a while ago but they actually fit now.  They are kind of short so its either the tall boots with them or wait for warmer weather and sandals.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Faith

Quote from: TonyaW on March 26, 2019, 12:51:56 PM
My face is too big.  Can't see any boob in that top.  I know, not much to see anyway.
Otherwise they're ok.

It's not too big, if it was it'd overhang your head! .. sorry, be serious **slaps self**

Self-perception is your issue, not your face. I know all about that, I'm right there with you.
I have many tops that hide my boobettes. Guess what, plenty of cis-woman have the same issue. As small as mine are I am bigger than several gals here :P

Be Kind To Yourself
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: Faith on March 26, 2019, 12:57:55 PM
It's not too big, if it was it'd overhang your head! .. sorry, be serious **slaps self**

Self-perception is your issue, not your face. I know all about that, I'm right there with you.
I have many tops that hide my boobettes. Guess what, plenty of cis-woman have the same issue. As small as mine are I am bigger than several gals here [emoji14]

Be Kind To Yourself

Ok, my whole head is too big then.

As for the boobs, it's not their actual size but the relative size to my 6 foot plus body.

I've been losing weight so that's not helping. I'm getting close to phase 2 of my weight plan. We'll see if that helps.

•  

Faith

Quote from: TonyaW on March 26, 2019, 07:33:49 PM

Ok, my whole head is too big then.

As for the boobs, it's not their actual size but the relative size to my 6 foot plus body.

I've been losing weight so that's not helping. I'm getting close to phase 2 of my weight plan. We'll see if that helps.

Your head is not too big and neither is your face. It's your perception of self.
yeah, yeah, I know ... pot/kettle
I think you're worse than I am at being self-critical .. or is that better at it .. I'm so confused. Where's my coffee with the pink lid??!! Oh yeah, I don't have one. However, I do have a metal coffee cup from Circle K that is about the same color as my hair. Talk about accessory matching :D

...... yes I'm rambling ........

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: Faith on March 27, 2019, 06:30:57 AM
Your head is not too big and neither is your face. It's your perception of self.
yeah, yeah, I know ... pot/kettle
I think you're worse than I am at being self-critical .. or is that better at it .. I'm so confused. Where's my coffee with the pink lid??!! Oh yeah, I don't have one. However, I do have a metal coffee cup from Circle K that is about the same color as my hair. Talk about accessory matching :D

...... yes I'm rambling ........
Hey, I bought a purple water bottle for the the gym. Sephora once told me my color was purple when I had a make over done.
I like purple but don't have many purple clothes. Wine (sounds cooler than maroon) and black seem to be my go to colors.

•  

TonyaW

Weight loss progress.

July

January

Today

•  

KathyLauren

Tonya, congratulations on the weight loss!  You look great!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: KathyLauren on March 27, 2019, 07:36:30 AM
Tonya, congratulations on the weight loss!  You look great!
Thanks Kathy.  A few more pounds and I start the cheeseburger phase where I try to grow some hips and boobs.

•  

WutLolz

You look great

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@TonyaW
Dear Tonya:

Wowzers!!!   Thanks for sharing your weight loss progress pictures!!
Very dramatic changes in just 9 months!!!!

Are you now at your target weight???

Again, Wowzers!!!   Thank you for updating us.
Hugs,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: WutLolz on March 27, 2019, 09:13:19 AM
You look great

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
@WutLolz
Dear WutLolz:
     I am so very glad that you have become a member here and that you found the Susan's Place Forums.

As you continue to post on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you are.   I expect that you will be getting many members offering their thoughts and suggestions as you continue to post here. 

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation and as you continue to feel free to share with all of us.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

I have attached important and informative LINKS that will help you to navigate around the Forums and will allow you to enjoy the features here.     
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

•  

Northern Star Girl

@WutLolz
Oh, and another thing WutLolz...
... please plan to write a brief introduction in the Introductions Forum so that other members will be aware of your arrival... therefore you will be able to share your thoughts with more members here.

Thank you again for joining Susan's Place and being involved in the Forums here.
Best wishes to you,
Danielle

NOTE: Now after all of this Greeting Stuff I will let @TonyaW have her thread back so that the exchange of conversation can continue.
Other members here will certainly be along to give you their comments and suggestions that you may be seeking

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 27, 2019, 09:15:02 AM
@TonyaW
Dear Tonya:

Wowzers!!!   Thanks for sharing your weight loss progress pictures!!
Very dramatic changes in just 9 months!!!!

Are you now at your target weight???

Again, Wowzers!!!   Thank you for updating us.
Hugs,
Danielle

Thanks.

Started at 237. At 197 right now. Plan to get down to 190 and then go back up a few and see if it goes to the right places.
I want to maintain around 195 after that.

•  

Faith

Quote from: TonyaW on March 22, 2019, 10:07:04 AM
You get your court date yet?

I do now. Apr 16th !!!!!!!

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: Faith on March 29, 2019, 09:44:03 AM
I do now. Apr 16th !!!!!!!
Yay. Cool. Happy dance etc.

•  

TonyaW

Pic from January just cause the fat picture from my weight los comparison is the one that shows when this thread pops up on my phone.

•  

WutLolz

Quote from: TonyaW on March 29, 2019, 12:01:23 PM
Pic from January just cause the fat picture from my weight los comparison is the one that shows when this thread pops up on my phone.

You look great don't take this to heart as a critaziam because it's not but u could shape Ur eye brows little more razor blades good for that

Sent from my Redmi 6A using Tapatalk

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: WutLolz on March 29, 2019, 02:41:06 PM
You look great don't take this to heart as a critaziam because it's not but u could shape Ur eye brows little more razor blades good for that

I noticed that a while ago and tried to shape them some. I  think more recent pics are better. Look back a bit, this one is from January.

I would like someone that knows what they're doing to shape them for me once.

•  

WutLolz

Quote from: TonyaW on March 29, 2019, 04:17:40 PM
I noticed that a while ago and tried to shape them some. I  think more recent pics are better. Look back a bit, this one is from January.

I would like someone that knows what they're doing to shape them for me once.

I would if I could see u but I can't xD I always trim mine tough I'm ftm but I never liked them anyway

•