Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Hip Widening Surgery now avaliable via a new technique called Minimal Invasive Plate Osteosynthesis

Started by PollyQMcLovely, February 01, 2018, 05:40:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amandam

Out of the closet to family 4-2019
  •  

Alexa Ares

Quote from: amandam on July 29, 2018, 11:44:56 AM
I think this is a good option for those trans who have narrow hips.

Agreed. Providing its fairly safe I can totally see why trans or cis women would be interested.
Fat transfer to the hips tends to sit better if someone already had wide hips.
For a dramatic change its implants. Adding a couple of inches to the hips does incredible things to feminize one's shape. It may not be everyone's preferred look however wide hips is always seen as very female.

I would definitely consider this 10 years down the line if it's widely done in the States. Butt implants have given arise to some amazing bodies and this is probably long term going to be a new edition.

South Korea always pushing the boundaries.

•  

MollyPants

Quote from: Alexa Ares on September 26, 2018, 06:45:42 AM
Agreed. Providing its fairly safe I can totally see why trans or cis women would be interested.
Fat transfer to the hips tends to sit better if someone already had wide hips.
For a dramatic change its implants. Adding a couple of inches to the hips does incredible things to feminize one's shape. It may not be everyone's preferred look however wide hips is always seen as very female.

I would definitely consider this 10 years down the line if it's widely done in the States. Butt implants have given arise to some amazing bodies and this is probably long term going to be a new edition.

South Korea always pushing the boundaries.
Absolutely. If this is safe then I think it's a great option for people. I know I would love wide hips to feminise my figure.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Maid Marion

A test for a rare titanium allergy would be see if you can handle a dental implant made out of titanium.
  •  

ainsley

Compared to all of the other trans related surgeries I have had, this would be a small thing.  I'd do it.
Some people say I'm apathetic, but I don't care.

Wonder Twin Powers Activate!
Shape of A GIRL!
  •  

GingerVicki

•  

Alexa Ares

Quote from: Maid Marion on September 26, 2018, 07:14:12 AM
A test for a rare titanium allergy would be see if you can handle a dental implant made out of titanium.

Yeah that makes sense as a test. Let's see how this operation goes over the next few years. If the top US surgeons start doing it, that's a sign its safe. If they don't, it's probably one of those has significant risks... Like voice work is.
  •  

Veronica J

•  

Paige

Quote from: Veronica A on September 27, 2018, 04:59:16 AM
say this a few days ago http://ostymeditech.com/ and like the contact address is in the usa..honsetly count me in...

Hi Veronica,

I wonder how much this procedure costs.  It looks very interesting.  I would like to some real before and after pictures.
Thanks for the link.
Paige :)
  •  

Veronica J

Quote from: Paige on September 27, 2018, 01:59:18 PM
Hi Veronica,

I wonder how much this procedure costs.  It looks very interesting.  I would like to some real before and after pictures.
Thanks for the link.
Paige :)

Same, tho the reality of me affording this...
  •  

Alexa Ares

Quote from: MollyPants on September 26, 2018, 06:55:55 AM
Absolutely. If this is safe then I think it's a great option for people. I know I would love wide hips to feminise my figure.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Lots of Us would! We are in the era of Curvy. Be it small and curvy, muscle and curves or big and curves. Hips give the hourglass, or bubble butt.
  •  

PainKiller

Is this procedure similar to "limb lengthening" surgeries or how the procedures are done to increase the length/width?
  •  

Alexa Ares

From what I can see, its a graft onto the hip bone which adds significant width. They say its completely safe, of course take this with a pinch of salt!   As Maid Marion rightly says theres a issue with if the body will tolerate the metal, and of course, other complications we have not yet foreseen......Hips is a difficult area to operate on....would not be like leg bone lengthening, which is a dangerous enough thing, but not as dangerous as the idea of trying to do that bone lengthening to the hips (I struggle to see how it could be done to the hips?)

As they also say lipo, bbl, and butt implants don't do much for shape (trust me, they do!.....case in point is look at Nikki Minaj circa 2008, and today. She looks amazing, of course some of this will be surgery)

Hopefully this will prove safe, and will add to the arsenal of surgical options for the aspiring Bombshell xx
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Dena on February 10, 2018, 09:00:54 AM
Besides that, the number of metal detector you can set off at security check points.

Perhaps my stents are too small to set off metal detectors. However, The material use for this would have to be non-magnetic and some form of either titanium or stainless so you wouldn't be torn apart by an MRI.

My old bones have been fixed in place for years now and at my age, HRT has limited effects. If Kaiser will cover it for me, count me in.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Devlyn

A quick look at the "before and after" depictions shows a lot more than hip widening going on.  :-\

Always do your own thinking, don't let an animator do it for you.
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Devlyn on October 02, 2018, 09:30:08 AM
A quick look at the "before and after" depictions shows a lot more than hip widening going on.  :-\

Always do your own thinking, don't let an animator do it for you.

Oh, absolutely.  I finally broke down and looked at this.  Yeah...

The procedure places a titanium cap atop and slightly out on the major curve of the hip bones.

On the other hand...  The CGI animations and stills show magical shrinkage of the circumference of the lowest ribs, thickening of the thighs favoring the outside portions, reduction of waist size, and a few other changes.  I cannot find an explanation as to how these metal caps can produce such wide ranging changes at so many sites.

I bet if pressed that they will say those images represent changes from the titanium caps plus various other services offered by the surgeons; implants, rib removal/fracturing, liposuction, abdominoplasty...
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Michelle_P on October 02, 2018, 10:14:42 AM
Oh, absolutely.  I finally broke down and looked at this.  Yeah...

The procedure places a titanium cap atop and slightly out on the major curve of the hip bones.

On the other hand...  The CGI animations and stills show magical shrinkage of the circumference of the lowest ribs, thickening of the thighs favoring the outside portions, reduction of waist size, and a few other changes.  I cannot find an explanation as to how these metal caps can produce such wide ranging changes at so many sites.

I bet if pressed that they will say those images represent changes from the titanium caps plus various other services offered by the surgeons; implants, rib removal/fracturing, liposuction, abdominoplasty...

Yes, as much as I hate too, I would have to agree. And I didn't even knowing that people are getting rib removal/fracturing or abdominoplasty. And what about the thighs and butt below the hip bones? If you are not already well endowed in these areas, It could end up making you look worse. We all hope for that easy magical procedure that will make us beautiful and passable but the reality is, it's still going to take all the painful procedures we must go through, and we still may not be all that happy with those results. Ok! Well, back to hoping for an alien abduction. Darn, I was so hoping.

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

PainKiller

I watched the video/animation and it seems entirely different from "limb lengthening" surgery.
This procedure doesn't actually increase the hip's width, the titanium do the job i'm assuming and they're supposed to stay in place?
Wouldn't they have to be changed every now and then?
But I mean other than that.... I just like how it refers to the "hourglass shape"
I hate my shape...
  •