Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Re: Here I go again :-( 2.0

Started by Shy, January 17, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

p

Wow, a girl has one busy week and you go on not one but two roadtrips! Laurie, it is so wonderful to read your recent posts. I am so, so happy and wish you safe travels and lots of fun on your trip! All my love!!!  :-*
Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

Laurie

Hi folks and thank you all for the nice posts since my last update.

Patti Hun #1 fan, I have to correct you on these last two outings. They weren't road trips, They were just down the street a little ways. Both were under 200 miles. My next outing isn't a road trip either, though it is down the road a piece.

I am home from visiting with Beth and Saha for a delicious dinner of  Steel head trout baked in a sauce of tomatoes, sweet onion, and capers, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Yellow rice and a garden salad complimented the fish. As I said it was delish. I was going to assist Beth where I could in the kitchen but Kendra wanted to make a quick trip to her place in Kirkland and back so I went along to keep her company.  Oh yeah I forgot Kendra was there also. Yeah she is okay but not as active as she was down in Scottsdale. She had all sorts of excuses she was trying to give me but I think it was her hurting more and lack of sleep due to self maintenance of her new custom parts. I did pass on all you hugs and had to put up with her whimperings. Some nonsense about her having chest pains. Fortunately we didn't have to call the paramedics. Anyway I enjoyed a very good dinner with three very goods friends. Beth wouldn't let me leave unless I promised to come visit again. I'll post proof of the visit below.

Dang it seems I am having to make these promises every time I turn around. I mean really, there was Tessa, then Lucy Ross, Beth/Saha/ Kendra.... I think there are still a few more I have committed to visiting. now who might that be.. let me thing.. Oh yes I remember now, didn't I mention something of a next outing somewhere down the road?  I think I may have committed to a visit with some honey badgers. I've never met a honey badger, I think there a some about 700 miles south of me. Yep, Michelle is in my sights now. She did say my room was usable didn't she? and oh yeah Did I tell you I was adopted by some young lady down that way somewhere. Yep, lil Sis, Jessica is down there too. I think her and Michelle have been conniving something together. I've have to be on high alert to keep from becoming entwined in their plots. Oh my next jaunt begins tomorrow.

Hugs,
  Laurie

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Kendra

Laurie it is so great to see you out and about, and thank you so much for driving several hours' round trip to visit!  I wish you more happiness, the most happiness possible, and was so glad to be able to give you a hug in person. 

As for chest pains, that's unrelated to surgery... my booblets are growing very gradually.  Not what west coasties or people from Colorado would call mountains but maybe they are by Florida standards.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Saha

It was great to have you visit Laurie
  •  

Laurie

Thank you and Beth for having me. I've already got my sister saying I'll have to that delicious fish dish for her when I return from California. I'm going to take the recipe card with me too.
  I know Kendra is your and Beth's girl but she's pretty darn special to me too.

I have more special people in my life now than I ever have had before. I haven't even had this many friends before.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Laurie on February 05, 2018, 05:13:34 PMDang it seems I am having to make these promises every time I turn around. I mean really, there was Tessa, then Lucy Ross, Beth/Saha/ Kendra.... I think there are still a few more I have committed to visiting. now who might that be.. let me thing...

Ahem... [emoji849]

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Faith

QuoteDang it seems I am having to make these promises every time I turn around. I mean really, there was Tessa, then Lucy Ross, Beth/Saha/ Kendra.... I think there are still a few more I have committed to visiting. now who might that be.. let me thing...

Quote from: Steph2.0 on February 06, 2018, 02:16:45 AM
Ahem... [emoji849]

- Stephanie

I'll help with a travel map, you can't miss us.

I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on February 06, 2018, 08:53:28 AM

Three comments:

1. You just missed me.
2. Somebody's going to get wet in Lake Ogre Chobee.
3. You must love Family Circus.

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Faith

QuoteYou just missed me.

I figured that you'd be at my house :D
(whew, covers the fact that I was too lazy to look you up)

QuoteSomebody's going to get wet in Lake Ogre Chobee.

Row Row Row your boat,
avoid all the gators
Scream and yell and jump about
Be sure you don't fall out.

QuoteYou must love Family Circus.
meh, it's OK. I did read it when I got the PAPER newspaper

•  

Kendra

Now I know why Laurie's relatively new truck has more miles than my 1970.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Laurie on February 05, 2018, 05:13:34 PMDang it seems I am having to make these promises every time I turn around. I mean really, there was Tessa, then Lucy Ross, Beth/Saha/ Kendra.... I think there are still a few more I have committed to visiting. now who might that be.. let me thing...

Ahem... [emoji849]

- Stephanie

Yes, (St#$&(ep)%@(han)@*%$(i)e)) I know, I know, I need May just need to March myself Down That a way. And I am Thunking about head down to meet at least three of you girl's I have yet to meet. May I remind you it is still only February?

Quote from: Faith on February 06, 2018, 08:53:28 AM

Hmmm lets see there's Sassy Cassie, My friend Beckie, Well you  almost got me to Shortie's hanger, and there's Barbara, and yep you didn't forget yourself on  the map. There are probably a few more that will want to meet that will raise their hands once I do pack up for another month on the road.

Quote from: Kendra on February 06, 2018, 09:44:16 AM
Now I know why Laurie's relatively new truck has more miles than my 1970.

Yep, Kendra, You do have to get behind the wheel to add up those miles. It's a good thing I don't really use maps until I get close to where I want to go. My atlas of the US would look like Faiths map of Florida. I've been a few places.  So far there has only been a few pockets of girls that have said they would like to meet or see me again. This trip May have to be a big loop to see who I can see. Yes, it's only February and I am already thinking of creating my Marching orders. Please note I said "thinking", there's nothing in writing, no actual dates. That would be too close to a "Plan" and we all know Laurie doesn't do  planning.

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

p

Oh Laurie, only you would call several hours of driving "down the road!" I am loving the pics of you gorgeous ladies dining together! Something seems to have crept across your face in several pictures...could it be a smile?!  :-*
Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: p on February 06, 2018, 03:04:20 PM
Oh Laurie, only you would call several hours of driving "down the road!" I am loving the pics of you gorgeous ladies dining together! Something seems to have crept across your face in several pictures...could it be a smile?!  :-*

Yes Patti it certainly was. and here is the cause of another.

Have gas and throwing stuff in the pickup.

•  

Faith

Have gas and throwing stuff in the pickup.

I have gas too, I blame breakfast. not sure how throwing stuff in the truck helps. OH, heavy lifting and straining .. gotcha

•  

Sarah_P

Don't think you're getting past Kansas without me catching you! ;D
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Faith on February 06, 2018, 05:44:47 PM
I have gas too, I blame breakfast. not sure how throwing stuff in the truck helps. OH, heavy lifting and straining .. gotcha

Oh My  that can be uncomfortable Faith, Hun. Baking soda and water can help. But I was taking about fuel for the truck. It's full of it (I'm not) with a spare 5.5 gallons in the can.

Quote from: Sarah_P on February 06, 2018, 05:48:44 PM
Don't think you're getting past Kansas without me catching you! ;D

There May be a chance of traversing Dorthy town  someday so you might want to get you Marching boots on. But I'm sure February is probably freezing if not white and icey there. But here When I get wandering in my system who knows where I May go?

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Laurie

•  

Sarah_P

Oh, it's definitely white & icy here right now. Have a good trip & drive safe!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Anne Blake

You had best not miss Colorado on your way to the gator state and back!

Tia Anne
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Anne Blake on February 06, 2018, 10:56:42 PM
You had best not miss Colorado on your way to the gator state and back!

Tia Anne
Awww now I knew that was coming from you Tia and I am sure Debi is in on it too. Tbh though I may miss one direction.  I don't yet know who I will need to drop in on to meet. Likely my route will need must be dictated by who raises their hands this time.
   I know Colorado and shorty's states. Missery and Dorothyville will be in the mix. We'll just have to see who else hollers.

Hugs,
   Laurie

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk