Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Re: Here I go again :-( 2.0

Started by Shy, January 17, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle_P

Hrmph!  How embarrassing. 

I suppose I have no choice now but to unleash the flying monkeys.

Fly!  Fly, my little pretties, fly! 
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Laurie

It's 3am and all is well.  Made it home and truck is unpacked. Good night.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Kendra

It's 3am on the US west coast, do you know where your Laurie is? 
Yes. 
Sigh of relief.   ;)
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

p

So glad that you had a great visit and arrived home safely. Big hugs!  :-*
Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

Shy

Glad you made it back safely to Laurie Towers :) Now count the hoards flying monkeys unleashed by Michelle to fall gently off to sleep, bleats counting sheep ;D

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

Michelle_P

Glad to hear you made it home OK.  Rest up, as more adventures await you on the road ahead!

Hugs, Michelle
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Sarah_P

Glad you made it home safely!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Laurie

The Chronicles of Laurie

Hi Folks,

Well it has been a week since I left home in search of adventure in the wilds of California. It was a harrowing time for sure as I was beset by honey badgers, strange exotic creatures able to transform their countenances into lovely ladies, and flying monkey like creatures.
  I arrived in the early morning at my campsite and proceeded to explore a nearby cave where I was shortly assailed by one of the exotic creatures (I'll use female pronouns because that is how they appeared to me) that immediately launched herself at me with a pronounced "sqeeee" sound and attempted to bowl me over to the ground while attempting to render me unconscious in a vicious hug. Though I was able to extract myself from her clutches, I was feeling strange and discovered I was somehow how under her spell. I later found signs of a bite mark on my neck. She must have injected me with some sort of venom.
  I was then compelled to follow her to her dwelling space within the cave system via a complex series of tunnels. I began to despair of ever finding my way back out. It was at this time that she began what was surely my fattening process as I was provided with some dark liquid and some solid sustenance. I have to admit the gruel and liquids were very tasty. I was then led back to my vehicle where I was made to open it and then made to act in the role of a pack mule in order to convey my belongings back to the creatures abode.
  From there I was conveyed to a secretive meeting between my captor and one who appeared to be of advanced age. So confident of her spell over me, she didn't even post a guard to watch me as she and the elder entered another small room and closed the portal. After an hour or so they emerged and I was once again taken in tow and taken off to a public fattening establishment where I was again made to eat. We then returned to the dwelling.
  Apparently I was seen to be a special prize catch as I was paraded through the neighborhood where I was put on display for the local inhabitants. Tired with sore feet, I was returned to her dwelling where I was watered and once again made to enjoy more gruel prepared by my hostess. Followed by being interrogated in a language akin in sound to French. I was then shut in a small room and secured to rings set in the ceiling by a number of straps.

So ends the first chapter in the chronicles of Laurie

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Laurie on February 13, 2018, 09:13:00 PM
So ends the first chapter in the chronicles of Laurie

And then? And then??!!!

I have to WAIT?!

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Cassi

Coming soon to a Susan's Place near you "Princess Laurie and the Dawn Treader"
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sarah_P

Just when it gets to the good part!!  >:-)
--Sarah P

- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Cassi

Darn Laurie hangers or serials :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Laurie

Hi Folks,

Before going to Michelle's I had to go get blood drawn for my labs. Over all I am still among the living though as someone once opined, among the walking dead. One of the labs I had done was to check for colon cancer in lieu of a colonoscopy as I had had some benign polyps removed in a previous one, making me a candidate for more frequent retesting. I was over due and as far as that went it showed negative results. My other normal labs were just that, nothing of import to talk about.
  I didn't know I was due for a diabetic test again and was pleased to see my 1ac came in at 6.6 and is below the 75 max for diabetic people like my. 6.1% is the max for those w/o diabetes.
  My testosterone and estradiol was checked also and are shown below.

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL   <0.1   Low     ng/mL   2.8-8  (Note that for women the reference range is: 0.1-0.8 ng/ml)

ESTRADIOL                  192.3   High pg/mL   7.6-42.6 (high?  I guess it would be way high for a guy.. I'm almost
                                                                                       pregnant)     
                                                                                     MALE > 17YRS - 7.6 - 42.6 PG/ML
                                                                                     FEMALE > 17YRS - SEE BELOW:
                                                                                                  FOLLICULAR PHASE - 12.5 - 166.0 PG/ML
                                                                                                 OVULATION PHASE - 85.8 - 498.0 PG/ML
                                                                                                 LUTEAL PHASE - 43.8 - 211.0 PG/ML
                                                                                                 POSTMENOPAUSAL - <6.0 - 54.7 PG/ML
                                                                                                 PREGNANCY, 1ST TRIMESTER - 215.0 - >4300.0

I was pleased to see my estradiol so high because I made sure not to take my morning dose of estradiol until after the labs were drawn so it was around 12 hours after my previous dose and therefore more indicative of my lower levels.
   Today is another chat visit with my speech pathologist in a couple hours from now. I always enjoy my visits with her. Tomorrow morning it is a regular appoint with my GP and I have a few things to discuss with him. One being adding progesterone and another is a persistent pain just underneath my ribs to the left of my sternum. It started a couple days ago and hurts a fair amount and hurts enough that I cannot lie on my left side at all. At first I thought it was only a gas bubble but this is the third day that it has been hurting and has not changed at all really. Sitting up is okay but it is painful to press lightly in the area to hurting a lot if I try to lie on the left side.

And oh yeah Happy Valentine's Day everyone

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

davina61

That's from the straps in the rings. Hope it checks out ok , hard to type with my fingers crossed.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: davina61 on February 14, 2018, 02:43:13 PM
That's from the straps in the rings. Hope it checks out ok , hard to type with my fingers crossed.

Thanks Davina, It could still be trapped gas and what's the worst it could be? Cancer? Been there done that 3 times already and I'm expecting it again so no big deal. So uncross your fingers.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Laurie on February 14, 2018, 02:32:20 PM
Hi Folks,

Before going to Michelle's I had to go get blood drawn for my labs. Over all I am still among the living though as someone once opined, among the walking dead. One of the labs I had done was to check for colon cancer in lieu of a colonoscopy as I had had some benign polyps removed in a previous one, making me a candidate for more frequent retesting. I was over due and as far as that went it showed negative results. My other normal labs were just that, nothing of import to talk about.
  I didn't know I was due for a diabetic test again and was pleased to see my 1ac came in at 6.6 and is below the 75 max for diabetic people like my. 6.1% is the max for those w/o diabetes.
  My testosterone and estradiol was checked also and are shown below.

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL   <0.1   Low     ng/mL   2.8-8  (Note that for women the reference range is: 0.1-0.8 ng/ml)

ESTRADIOL                  192.3   High pg/mL   7.6-42.6 (high?  I guess it would be way high for a guy.. I'm almost
                                                                                       pregnant)     
                                                                                     MALE > 17YRS - 7.6 - 42.6 PG/ML
                                                                                     FEMALE > 17YRS - SEE BELOW:
                                                                                                  FOLLICULAR PHASE - 12.5 - 166.0 PG/ML
                                                                                                 OVULATION PHASE - 85.8 - 498.0 PG/ML
                                                                                                 LUTEAL PHASE - 43.8 - 211.0 PG/ML
                                                                                                 POSTMENOPAUSAL - <6.0 - 54.7 PG/ML
                                                                                                 PREGNANCY, 1ST TRIMESTER - 215.0 - >4300.0

I was pleased to see my estradiol so high because I made sure not to take my morning dose of estradiol until after the labs were drawn so it was around 12 hours after my previous dose and therefore more indicative of my lower levels.
   Today is another chat visit with my speech pathologist in a couple hours from now. I always enjoy my visits with her. Tomorrow morning it is a regular appoint with my GP and I have a few things to discuss with him. One being adding progesterone and another is a persistent pain just underneath my ribs to the left of my sternum. It started a couple days ago and hurts a fair amount and hurts enough that I cannot lie on my left side at all. At first I thought it was only a gas bubble but this is the third day that it has been hurting and has not changed at all really. Sitting up is okay but it is painful to press lightly in the area to hurting a lot if I try to lie on the left side.

And oh yeah Happy Valentine's Day everyone

Hugs,
  Laurie

My E was 82 so I guess I'm not almost pregnant.  However, you and your road trips are becoming questionable?????
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Laurie

The chronicles of Laurie continued

After an exhausted sleep my captor freed me from my restraints and I was once again given the dark liquid and a bowl of gruel with fruit. Simple but tasty faire again. After some more interrogation I was allowed to wash up and fix my makeup. Clean and fed the interrogation proceeded unabated until some time around mid day which was bright and warm appearing, She again fed me some of the local flora with a tangy liquid dribbled over it. It reminded me of the green I observed and old aquaintance of mine by the name of... umm .. Miney? .. Meanie? no Mawny yeah that's it. Anyway it reminded me of the greens Mawny fed her 6'3" rabbit no one but she can see. We then went out  so she could show me off in various establishments. Once again I was made to carry all of her acquisitions back to her dwelling. This was once again followed by being paraded through the local neighborhood where we stopped in at a dark beverage establishment for another dark beverage for me and a tinier one for herself. I am beginning to think these dark liquids may be venom boosters as I have no desires to escape and follow her around as if it were normal to do so. So with tired feet we once more return to her dwelling where the interrogations continues as she began to concoct a tasty meal again with the green flora, some kind of tubular noodles with a creamy cheesy tasting sauce but I was sure it couldn't be cheese because it had this strange warmth on the back of my tongue and top of the throat. There was also some sort of meat to that tasted similar to chicken. After I was made to clean up the dishes and utensils used were again sat at the table and the interrogation ensued lasting well into the evening. Finally tired and fed I again was secured in the room for the evening and left alone in the dark.

So ends the second chapter in the chronicles of Laurie.

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Laurie on February 14, 2018, 11:46:05 PM
The chronicles of Laurie continued

After an exhausted sleep my captor freed me from my restraints and I was once again given the dark liquid and a bowl of gruel with fruit. Simple but tasty faire again. After some more interrogation I was allowed to wash up and fix my makeup. Clean and fed the interrogation proceeded unabated until some time around mid day which was bright and warm appearing, She again fed me some of the local flora with a tangy liquid dribbled over it. It reminded me of the green I observed and old aquaintance of mine by the name of... umm .. Miney? .. Meanie? no Mawny yeah that's it. Anyway it reminded me of the greens Mawny fed her 6'3" rabbit no one but she can see. We then went out  so she could show me off in various establishments. Once again I was made to carry all of her acquisitions back to her dwelling. This was once again followed by being paraded through the local neighborhood where we stopped in at a dark beverage establishment for another dark beverage for me and a tinier one for herself. I am beginning to think these dark liquids may be venom boosters as I have no desires to escape and follow her around as if it were normal to do so. So with tired feet we once more return to her dwelling where the interrogations continues as she began to concoct a tasty meal again with the green flora, some kind of tubular noodles with a creamy cheesy tasting sauce but I was sure it couldn't be cheese because it had this strange warmth on the back of my tongue and top of the throat. There was also some sort of meat to that tasted similar to chicken. After I was made to clean up the dishes and utensils used were again sat at the table and the interrogation ensued lasting well into the evening. Finally tired and fed I again was secured in the room for the evening and left alone in the dark.

So ends the second chapter in the chronicles of Laurie.

I got to play with C4 with my speech therapist!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sarah_P

What will happen to Laurie next? Will she ever escape this (not-so) dire predicament? Join us tomorrow - same Laurie Time! Same Laurie Channel!
--Sarah P

- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Kendra

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •