Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Re: Here I go again :-( 2.0

Started by Shy, January 17, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurie

Quote from: Shy on February 17, 2018, 11:57:23 AM
I feel like I've stumbled into one of Nikola Tesla's experiments. Either that or this is all a very strange dream and I haven't woken up yet.

Hope you are well Laurie, have and awesome day whatever mischief you get up to :)

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie

Yes, Sadie , my thread has once again suffered from a zany punistic denial of service attack by unscrupulous denizens of the shadows. Judging from the timing, it looks as though they are trying to derail my account of my harrowing adventures down south in The Chronicles of Laurie. But never fear though they were successful last night the next chapter will be forthcoming soon. I'm not sure anyone reads my musings anyway. (sigh) Be well Sadie.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Laurie

The Chronicles of Laurie continued

And so bright and early I was again released from my shackles. I could see the bruising on my wrists and ankles plainly now and believe me when I tell you Blue is not my color and neither is the black and sickly green. I know that I had to do something to enable my eventual escape. Michelle once again sat me at the interrogation table and provided me with her diabolical dark brew for which I was developing a taste for I suspect now that it had addictive properties and that the effects were accumulative as I was becoming quite enamored with Michelle. It seemed that she was becoming less my captor an more of a mistress who treated her minions fairly well. Inside though I knew it was just the debilitating effects of the brew and I'd need to get away soon whist I was still able to think somewhat coherently. Morning sustenance was a creamy purplish concoction with what I had come to understand were small fruits or berries mixed within. It was quite good though it seemed just a bit chalky in the mouth. Afterwards came a casual session of what appeared to be chit chat rather than the usual grilling whilst more dark brew was administered. I don't quite know what to think of this more pleasant Michelle who was behaving in stark contrast to the Michelle of the last few days.
  Once I had drank the required morning dose of dark brew I was instructed to prepare for an outing of shopping. I donned another skirt and nice top with prerequisite dangly earrings, necklace and decorative wrist cuffs then proceeded to apply a new coat of fresh makeup in order for me to appear slightly more feminine. The previous coat having been removed with a shower and some kind of paint and varnish remover. And so I was once again  presentable for display.
  Out the portal and through the maze of tunnels (I was now able to discern where we were at) and into the cave when my conveyance was parked. (I could see it from the interior of Michelle much quieter vehicle), the means of propulsion of which I had no idea how it worked and therefore would not be able to operate myself. So out into the town we went and to many different types of mercantile enterprises where Michelle browsed the goods and purchased some few items which were passed onto me to carry around like some sort of pack animal. As humiliating as it seem I could not help myself from smiling back at Michelle for every tidbit of attention she afforded me. My resolve to escape was slipping away. After several stops we once again returned to the dwelling where I carried in all of her acquisitions.More sustenance and drink were provided with the day half gone followed by  scullery duty and a shoulder and neck massage administered by myself to Michelle. With my fingers kneading her neck and a distinct purring sound emanating from her I found myself powerless to throttle the creature. when she was sated We discovered it was again time to be paraded through the town on foot.
  This was an abbreviated stroll however as she explained we must soon be off to meet with more of the creature and minions at a local establishment called a boutique? A strange place indeed as it had racks of garments and a table set with drink and small foodstuffs. The creature milled around this table for a bit the some went to peruse the garment racks and selecting some to take into there small booths where they would emerge wearing the apparel and solicit opinions from the others. What strange and foreign behavior. I was left on my own to wander as Michelle engaged in this strange ritual herself. It was then that I was beset by a kindly creature that took me in tow insisting that she help me find items so that I too could engage in this ritual. She did not seem to understand my protestations and would have none of it. So with garments in hand I headed into one of the booth to become part of the ritual. Obviously for the first time. Resignedly I undressed and tried on the garments one at a time. looking into the mirror provided for the purpose I could see the none of the items were right for me so there was no point of coming out to display them to the other creatures. I changed back into my own clothes and returned the items to the creature who immediately gave me two more to try on. These also did not look appropriate on me so I returned them to the creature. I was not to get of of there without something so I found two nicely decorated wrist cuffs and a pretty collar to go around my neck.
  With the party over Michelle took me to a nearby eatery where a creature stood behind a counter performing for the patrons by spinning and tossing some sort of dough into the air and catching it again only to toss it up again. Somehow this caused the disc of dough to get larger and larger until it reach a desired size. it was then put on a metal plate, and smeared with a red paste and then further decorated with foodstuffs. This was then slid into an oven and cooked. Michelle talked to another minion apparently a serving wench and she went off to return shortly with beverages for us.
There ensued a short chat session which was cut off by the arrival of one of these interesting edible decorations. It was cut into 10 pieces which we proceeded to consume one at a time. They were delicious creations with a hot stringy substance covering the other toppings. It was so good that I matched Michelle in eating 4 wedges each. the remain two were then put into a small box for transport back to the dwelling.
  Arriving home, (yes I was now thinking of Michelle's dwelling as home) she put the wedges into the cold storage device and we sat to relax, talk, and let the evening's food settle. All too soon, it was time to be secured for the night and Michelle headed of to her own bedroll.

So ends the fourth chapter of The Chronicles of Laurie

stay tuned for the next riveting chapter. Escape!

•  

JulieOnHerWay

Bravo, Bravo. 
A fine recollection of a day upon the land. 
Is a fine hostess that does not require her guest to muck the stalls.
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: JulieOnHerWay on February 18, 2018, 11:44:44 PM
Bravo, Bravo. 
A fine recollection of a day upon the land. 
Is a fine hostess that does not require her guest to muck the stalls.

LOL Yes Julie, Michelle actually is a fine hostess.(but don't anyone tell her) So good that having to perform scullery maid duties are only a small price to pay for her delicious meals. It's those other duties not in the kitchen that make one wonder.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Shy

Well I've just come back from the Warner Bros Harry Potter tour and I'm sure I saw Laurie there taking notes for her next episode of Lauriflix. ;D

Have a lovely day Laurie,

Sadie
  •  

Laurie

Hi Sadie,

LOL it must have been a doppelganger you saw I haven't been out of the country for so long it couldn't have been me. Possible something Michelle did when I was visiting. I know, I know! She seems so sweet here in the forums but as you know from my tale she has a diabolical side to her.

Out taking in the movies are we? Good on you girl. Come out of the shell you like to hide in and live girl!

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

Shy

Quote from: Laurie on February 19, 2018, 10:35:23 AM
Hi Sadie,

Out taking in the movies are we? Good on you girl.

Hugs,
  Laurie

More walking around the actual sets where Harry Potter was filmed. It was a 31/2 hour tour. A bit overwhelming for me initially, I haven't been in a seething swarm of tourists for a long time. But thankfully all of the shiny things, artwork, costumes and makeup artists kept me distracted.
Unlike you I wasn't coerced into trying on the outfits against my will, it was strictly a 'stay behind the barrier and don't touch anything' policy. I was however nearly duped into being green screened sitting on a broomstick for a photo ;D

Sadie
  •  

p

Oh my goodness, I have been binge-reading The Chronicles of Laurie and am breathlessly awaiting their thrilling conclusion! Sounds like a deeply strange, but also strangely satisfying, visit. I love your sense of humor L!  :-*
Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: p on February 19, 2018, 02:08:21 PM
Oh my goodness, I have been binge-reading The Chronicles of Laurie and am breathlessly awaiting their thrilling conclusion! Sounds like a deeply strange, but also strangely satisfying, visit. I love your sense of humor L!  :-*

Good luck on the conclusion - She's a franchised multi-episode heroine.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: p on February 19, 2018, 02:08:21 PM

Hi Patti!,

Thank you. I did have a very good time visiting Michelle and meeting with Jessica.  I hope all is well with you Hun. We don't get to hear much about how you are doing. You need to change that so I can learn more about my #1 fan. Love ya girl.

Hugs and more hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Laurie

Hi folks,

I felt like a little frivolity today.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Kendra

Ladybugs!!   I love ladybugs.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Dena

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

p

Ugh Laurie you are killing me, how are your nails always so gorgeous?!?!

Maybe I will start a little diary here one of these days. I love our Susans community, but for some reason I have been shy about sharing much besides what I made for dinner.
Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

davina61

A little frivolity goes a long way, well jealous as keep chipping mine 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Laurie

Patti and Davina,

My nails have become female nails and chip, split, and break just like a woman's does. Not I have trouble getting them to grow out again. I am trying biotin and hopefully it will help.

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

Laurie

Hi Folks,

Today I actually drove an hour to my county justice building to pick a new name change form. They made changes to the requirements this year and it is not available online yet. So to see what's changed I had to go there, Found it and started up the stairs up to the door when another lady is starting back down. She told me it was closed due to weather at noon.
  Arrrrg

So now for The Chronicles of Laurie conclusion

By now I knew the routine expected of me once I was released and allowed to leave "Laurie's Room" I was again fed a breakfast of the gruel with the local berries and fruit added to make it delicious and was given two cups of the dark elixir. (I managed to secrete most of it into the nearby plant. It began to brown and look a bit sickly almost immediately.) I was informed by Michele that we were now running short on time to attend her weekly  occultish meetings with others of her kind. The nearest I can equate this gathering to is a religious kind of ritual. So I was made to hurry with facial camouflage and made to wear my black and white dress with my lower heeled black pumps while Michelle wore a light colored top and a tan skirt or at least I think it was tan. My mind was of course a bit muddled still from the dark elixir, So off we went to this ritual where we arrived a few minutes late and found seats.
  During the ritual there were several demonstrations to illustrate the presentation along with several audience participation rites. Michelle took part in one of these where in her turn she placed a flat pebble into a clear container of liquid and seemingly meditated while the pebble slowly sank to the bottom. What the point of this rite was I couldn't say. After the ceremony was ended there followed a period of time to mingle with each other and My captor proceeded to show me off to the others there. It appeared she garnered much praise for capturing such a fine specimen and taming it. Sigh yes they meant me. After some time we left to return to her dwelling.
  I was informed on the way back that I was to gather my belongings and vacate my room as it was needed to let another visiting creature who was to arrive soon. I was to put my thing in the living area and accommodations for me would now be in Michelle's private area as her prize pets. She said that there would be no chance to escape between the effect of the dark elixir and the honey badgers. Unfortunately I was not finished moving my things and stripping the bed linens and getting them washed before the visitor arrived. With a stern look I was told there would be consequences for being so slow later. While Michelle went to fetch her visitor I was able to get my stuff into the living area and linen off the bed before their return. I knew I would have to attempt my escape soon. I watched for my chance.
  There ensued a polite conversation between the two of them while I was made to sit nicely in a chair nearby. There was one time I was allowed to talk and I became overwhelm with my predicament that I lost control and cried in front of them. I was distraught and could not help myself. I was humiliated. Now I just had to get away. I could not take the chance of that happening again. I began to plot.
   There were all my worldly goods sitting in the living area... they were unsightly and in the way. I began to point this out to Michelle and managed to trip over something a couple time and complained loudly. I said if the were out of the way in my vehicle.... I cajoled and reasoned and yes even resorted to begging her to let me lock the in my vehicle where they would be out of the way while her friend Robyn was visiting. Finally she gave in I grabbed the bulk of my things and Robyn took on while Michelle carried a small box. Out the portal and down the tunnels we went. Michelle leading the way. I had eve secreted the key in my pocket and had my purse with me too.
   I was all set to make a break for it.  Arriving At my vehicle I unlocked it and put most of my things into it. The with Michelle holding the last item I went to get it from her but grabbed her in a bear hug and squeezed. Tightly She couldn't breathe completely and became stunned. I grabbed the box and jump inside my vehicle locking all the doors and starting the engine. I managed to make it out of the antechamber of the cave and into the daylight. I quickly retraced my steps and got the heck out of there. I was FREE and on the road home. I foud a friendly village to refuel and then continued. Strange thought running through my head telling me that my life there wasn't so bad. I was well fed and taken care of at all times. I began to miss the strange creature Michelle.I became sad and felt bad for leaving her. Yes I was her pet but a pampered pet with few duties other than scullery maid. I began to think that I would return someday. All I could attribute such thoughts to is that dark elixir that had such a strange affect on me. Yes it must be that the residual effects of the elixir... That's all it could be. Silly thoughts... Perhaps I will return to her someday. Someday soon.

Ans so ends The Chronicles of Laurie

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Kendra

Whoa, did I read that right?  Name.  Change.  Form.

Do we gets a poll for Laurie's middle name?  Class participation!  Ok I have no class but I'll vote fer Chronicles.  Has a Tolkienesque ring to it.  As the judge orders "Laurie Chronicles..." to raise her right hand.  No, other right not stage left, right?  Oh no it's Judge Judy.  What has Laurie done now. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Tessa James

Wow Laurie such a chronicle your are writing.  It does have a little bit of the CNN Patty Hearst Kidnaped or Terrorist story to it but perceptions are uniquely owned thoughts and girl you been thinking!  Going all California out there may have disturbed some delicate arrangements in your psyche?  Exposure and visibility are dangerous, as we out of closet folks know too well.....

Congrats on the taking those name change steps.  A proud day awaits you showing off your new ID.
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Kendra on February 21, 2018, 07:09:52 AM
Whoa, did I read that right?  Name.  Change.  Form.

Do we gets a poll for Laurie's middle name?  Class participation!  Ok I have no class but I'll vote fer Chronicles.  Has a Tolkienesque ring to it.  As the judge orders "Laurie Chronicles..." to raise her right hand.  No, other right not stage left, right?  Oh no it's Judge Judy.  What has Laurie done now.

I vote for "Danger."

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •