Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Re: Here I go again :-( 2.0

Started by Shy, January 17, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

Good job you didn't visit me 6LB would be more like 60 with a week here.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Jessica on May 30, 2018, 01:56:27 PM
Honey Badgers care only about badger chow and tracking Laurie.  And Laurie has learned the secret to sooth them also with her gourmet cooking.
How were you able to trick them into leaving their larder and prey.
I know....belly rubs!

It works...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Laurie

Today I went to the neighboring town's library and had my signature (Both) witnessed and my swearing that the info on the form was true. The notary then signed and stamped the form. I then took it, another form, one copy of the court order for my name change, and a check, put them in and envelope sealed it and dropped it off at the post office. What was this for you ask? Why to change my name and gender on my birth certificate of course. I should receive 2 corrected official copies in 2 - 3 weeks.
  I also stopped by the 2 banks I use and tried to change names on the accounts. No luck on either for different reasons. I'll go back and try again another day.
  Tomorrow is my 2 hour visit with Christina. I'll fill her in on the visitor I had recently while she is zapping my face.
  I started another medication today. Babapentin, for a constant low grade pain I have had for years now. It hurts more from time to time but it got to be quite a lot when I was visiting my girlfriend last time. It was quite painful quite a bit of the time I was there. Hopefully this will make it go away.

That's all Folks

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Kendra

Laurie!  I am proud of you.  You go girl.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Laurie on May 31, 2018, 12:03:44 AM
   Today I went to the neighboring town's library and hard my signature (Both) witnessed and my swearing that the info on the form was true. The notary then signed and stamped the form. I then took it, another form, one copy of the court order for my name change, and a check, put them in and envelope sealed it and dropped it off at the post office. What was this for you ask? Why to change my name and gender on my birth certificate of course. I should receive 2 corrected official copies in 2 - 3 weeks.
  I also stopped by the 2 banks I use and tried to change names on the accounts. No luck on either for different reasons. I'll go back and try again another day.
  Tomorrow is my 2 hour visit with Christina. I'll fill her in on the visitor I had recently while she is zapping my face.
  I started another medication today. Babapentin, for a constant low grade pain I have had for years now. It hurts more from time to time but it got to be quite a lot when I was visiting my girlfriend last time. It was quite painful quite a bit of the time I was there. Hopefully this will make it go away.

That's all Folks

Hugs,
   Laurie
Congratulations on taking those really important steps to make those changes. I am still finding my old name after over a year since I started changing it 

Take care

Liz

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

Take 2 (keyboard froze!!) Spent a few hours today sorting name change stuff, TBH bank was one of the easy ones to do but still waiting for new card!!! Tell your bank as your name dosnt match now it makes your a/c illegal so sort it!!!!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Jayne01

Hi Laurie,

Glad you had a great time with Michelle while she was visiting. I just woke up and reading about the breakfast you cooked for her was making my mouth water! Nice photos too.

Great news about submitting the paperwork to change your birth certificate. There is no stopping you now......you're on fire girl!

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

Sarah_P

Hi Laurie! Sorry I've missed so much of your goings on. Congratulations on the all-clear results! Glad the name change finally got done. And I'm happy things are still going great with you and Michelle!

Quote from: Michelle_P on May 30, 2018, 02:56:47 AM
I gained SIX POUNDS in a week.  AYEEE!

That means I have something like a month of salad lunch and dinners and grapefruit breakfasts ahead of me.

Six pounds...  Oh, the things I have to put up with.  I tried to commiserate with the honey badgers, but honey badgers don't give a ...

Oh, I know your  pain. Since I've been with Alexa I've put on about 12 pounds. Ugh! Even the move didn't burn much off. Need to start exercising again.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Laurie

Exercising? ewww too much effort. I prefer to practice portion control myself. The only problem is that I love food and I have never been good a practicing anything.  Sigh. I'm doomed to that maternity looks forever.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Laurie on June 04, 2018, 09:23:24 PM
Exercising? ewww too much effort. I prefer to practice portion control myself. The only problem is that I love food and I have never been good a practicing anything.  Sigh. I'm doomed to that maternity looks forever.

Hugs,
   Laurie

Sis, Michelle is a sprinter when she takes a walk, so a few with her will get you enough exercise.
In Astoria I'm certain we can find a nice trail!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Laurie

Hi y'all,

Well I dragged my sister down to the Bank of America Friday to sign the new signature card and the account was changed from what his name to Laurie Jeanette Wickwire. Saturday I received an email that started out with "Hi Laurie" and told me my new card was ordered. I logged into my online account and was happy to see right there at the top of the page "Laurie Jeanette Wickwire"  cooooool !! I recieved another email today telling me my new bank card has been shipped on Saturday.  Squeeeeee!
   Today I got up, sorted pills, ate breakfast then proceeded to investigate what forms and documentation I would need to renew my drivers license. I filled out the forms, printed them out and proceeded to purtify myself..

Once I was presentable I grabbed my documents and headed off to the Oregon DMV office. After about a half an hour wait I was called to the counter where I presented my renewal form, court order and my old license. I was then given the obligatory vision test required for any 55 and older which I passed no problem. I paid my money, signed the signature card "Laurie Jeanette Wickwire", retrieved my documents and sat down to wait for the new picture to be taken. 5 minutes later I was having my photo taken and was handed my new interim license. My official renewed license should be here in 5 to 10 working days. Squeeeee!

Change is in the air. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Laurie on June 04, 2018, 09:48:06 PM
  Hi y'all,

Well I dragged my sister down to the Bank of America Friday to sign the new signature card and the account was changed from what his name to Laurie Jeanette Wickwire. Saturday I received an email that started out with "Hi Laurie" and told me my new card was ordered. I logged into my online account and was happy to see right there at the top of the page "Laurie Jeanette Wickwire"  cooooool !! I recieved another email today telling me my new bank card has been shipped on Saturday.  Squeeeeee!
   Today I got up, sorted pills, ate breakfast then proceeded to investigate what forms and documentation I would need to renew my drivers license. I filled out the forms, printed them out and proceeded to purtify myself..

Once I was presentable I grabbed my documents and headed off to the Oregon DMV office. After about a half an hour wait I was called to the counter where I presented my renewal form, court order and my old license. I was then given the obligatory vision test required for any 55 and older which I passed no problem. I paid my money, signed the signature card "Laurie Jeanette Wickwire", retrieved my documents and sat down to wait for the new picture to be taken. 5 minutes later I was having my photo taken and was handed my new interim license. My official renewed license should be here in 5 to 10 working days. Squeeeee!

Hugs,
  Laurie

@Laurie  Well, Laurie, this is certainly wonderful and affirming good news that you are no doubt enjoying. 
Getting all of your documents in order, especially your Picture ID's is a terrific and good feeling for sure.   What really caught my eye was your very pretty picture that you posted.   Wow-wheee.... and SQUEEEEEEE for certain.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

LizK

Whooo Hooooo....great stuff so happy to hear this...it's been a long time in the making...you go girl

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Jessica

Now you will legally be able to drive on Road trip 3.0

Hi y'all,

Hugs,
  Laurie
Hugs and smiles, Little Sis

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jayne01

Hi y'all,

Hugs,
  Laurie
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE indeed!!!

This such wonderful news. I'm so happy for you Laurie! Getting a new driver's licence with your new legal name and current photo certainly has to be a special moment for you.

And that photo is AWESOME! You should consider making that your profile pic. You look so happy!

Big happy HUG for you!!! [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Jayne
  •  

Megan.

SQUEEEEEEEEE TOOOOO!

Very happy for you Laurie [emoji4].  X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Kendra

Wow!  And what a great photo - I see this is now your avatar, right on!
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Jayne01

Now you are scaring me girl! First you and I start agreeing on things in threads around the forum, now I see your avatar has changed shortly after I suggested you change it. Nice photo btw! Please tell me you intended to make that your avatar pic before I made the suggestion. No, I won't claim any credit. I'm sure you acted on your own free will.
Hmmmm......... but that gives me an idea!
<<< Laurie, you should consider coming to visit the land down under.>>> [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

•  

Shy

Wowzers Laurie, what and awesome pic. Such a change. Love the dress too. :D
Glad you're sorting out the bureaucrats, red tape and rubber stamps. ;D

Have and awesome day,

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

steph2.0

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •