Main Menu

Re: Here I go again :-( 2.0

Started by Shy, January 17, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

Quote from: Laurie on June 18, 2018, 05:27:06 PM
What do you think?

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

Wow sis, you look great.  Are you doing your hair that way for our movie/lunch date today?

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

steph2.0

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Laurie on June 18, 2018, 05:27:06 PM
What do you think?

Hi Laurie your hair looks great! Even better than the other style you were wearing :)
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Shy

Do you have a time machine hidden away somewhere? You seem to be looking younger every time I see a new pic. :D
I really like the new hair style Laurie, it really suits you.

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

Laurie

I want to thank each of you that responded about the blond wig pictures. This has helped me decide to buy it for myself. The one I had one was one Michelle had ordered and truth be told I did not care for it at first. It was quite a color change from my other one. I guess I am going blond.
  Thanks for the help.

Hugs, 
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Kendra

Girl you look really great but... are you still able to use a computer?
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Saha

•  

p

Looking fab Laurie! And welcome to the Secret Society of Girls Who Have More Fun ;)

And I owe you some delayed congrats on your name change and being cancer free. I got a new job and it's keeping me veeeery busy!

Love and miss you!

Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

davina61

Must be a strange blond virus in that part of the world? Looking good hun ( its fun to swop hair styles only upside of MPB)
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Laurie

Kendra- yes I can. Well as much as I could before.

Saha - Thank you Hun.

•  

Laurie

Quote from: p on June 19, 2018, 12:51:18 PM
Looking fab Laurie! And welcome to the Secret Society of Girls Who Have More Fun ;)

And I owe you some delayed congrats on your name change and being cancer free. I got a new job and it's keeping me veeeery busy!

Love and miss you!
Hi Patti! Thank you Hun. Is this the same new job or a new new job? Please tell Noah I said hi and give him a hug for me .

•  

Laurie

You mean there have been more blond outbreaks? I'll admit the look had to grow on me. I did order my own today. Thanks Davina.

Hugs,
   Laurie
Quote from: davina61 on June 19, 2018, 02:41:47 PM
Must be a strange blond virus in that part of the world? Looking good hun ( its fun to swop hair styles only upside of MPB)

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Kendra on June 19, 2018, 12:10:30 PM
Girl you look really great but... are you still able to use a computer?

@Kendra
She changed her hair color back and seemed capable with much, but she told me while watching the Star Wars "Solo" movie today, she couldn't fix "droid L3-37" either.
Considering it's no less complex than a printer, it should be a snap for her.  Maybe it had a residual effect.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Laurie

Hi Folks,

I was able to sneak away from my darling captor Michelle, her minion Jessica, and the now tame honey badgers to return home again.  I stopped at Heaven on Earth for supper, ordering their bacon, liver and onions. I received a plate full of goodies and on of their dinner rolls that was sliced into 3 pieces. As expected supper was delicious. I ate the whole plateful and 2 of the 3 slices of dinner roll.

I arrived home about 11:30 pm last night and unloaded my pickup then went to check the mail. In the mailbox amongst the bills, junk mail and a package was an envelope addressed to Laurie Wickwire from the State of Washington Department of Health. Opening it I discovered that my Mom had given birth to a girl no one had ever known about. Her name? Laurie Jeanette W. Yep, right there were 2 certified copies attesting to this event.

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Laurie on June 21, 2018, 01:01:05 PM
Hi Folks,

I was able to sneak away from my darling captor Michelle, her minion Jessica, and the now tame honey badgers to return home again.  I stopped at Heaven on Earth for supper, ordering their bacon, liver and onions. I received a plate full of goodies and on of their dinner rolls that was sliced into 3 pieces. As expected supper was delicious. I ate the whole plateful and 2 of the 3 slices of dinner roll.

I arrived home about 11:30 pm last night and unloaded my pickup then went to check the mail. In the mailbox amongst the bills, junk mail and a package was an envelope addressed to Laurie Wickwire from the State of Washington Department of Health. Opening it I discovered that my Mom had given birth to a girl no one had ever known about. Her name? Laurie Jeanette W. Yep, right there were 2 certified copies attesting to this event.

Hugs,
  Laurie

@Laurie
Dear Laurie :     Well, your dinner plate looks wonderfully delicious and I love all the veggies.
I do like Liver and Onions... with bacon, mmm, mmm, good....   as long as the liver is "mild" and tender...  it is wonderful.

Well, that is certainly very good news about your "new" Birth Certificate... another transition event worth celebrating for sure.

So, "blondie," thanks for keeping us all up to date with your fun and event filled life.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Shy

Awesome news about the birth certificate Laure. You're officially you :D

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Laurie on June 21, 2018, 01:01:05 PM
Hi Folks,

Hugs,
  Laurie

Heaven on Earth is just north from Grants Pass, OR. on HWY 5 in Azalea.  Great food and wonderful staff.  Country western gospel is the music within.  @Michelle_P and her minion Lady Jessica (me) can attest to this.  The turkey dinner tastes like it's Thanksgiving!

Still tracking @Laurie with help of the honey badgers, this new "daughter" is a slippery one!

Hugs and smiles, Lady Jessica

•  

Michelle_P

I had four brothers and no sisters. When I opened my new birth certificates, I remember thinking "Mom would be OK with this. She finally got that daughter she wanted."

Congratulations, Laurie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Jayne01

ITS A GIRL! ITS A GIRL!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji324][emoji324][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Congratulations Laurie Jeanette W. (female). Another milestone achieved.

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

Laurie

Thank you all @Alaskan Danielle @Jessica @Shy , @Jayne01 and my sweetie @Michelle_P .
Can't get more official than  your birth certificate and driver's licence. Okay Social security is next.

Hugs,
  Laurie