News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Re: Here I go again :-( 2.0

Started by Shy, January 17, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurie

Quote from: davina61 on June 26, 2018, 02:23:59 PM
So when you have a passport will Michelle do a MR T on you to get you on a plane????

I don't know what that woman will do, Davina. She makes plans and keeps them to herself. (That's as it should be) She has made noises about cruising, but I think that is an activity for high school kids. I mean really! What is the attraction of driving round and around the same city streets over and over again? There is Canada too I suppose. Though it is a frozen wasteland like Alaska is. I'd need lessons on how to manage a dog sled team.
  So I do not know just why she thinks I need a passport but hey, it is a small thing and it will please her.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Sephirah

Quote from: Laurie on June 26, 2018, 02:37:18 PM
  I don't know what that woman will do, Davina. She makes plans and keeps them to herself. (That's as it should be) She has made noises about cruising, but I think that is an activity for high school kids. I mean really! What is the attraction of driving round and around the same city streets over and over again? There is Canada too I suppose. Thogh it is a frozen wasteland like Alaska is. I'd need lessons on how to manage a dog sled team.
  So I do not know just why she thinks I need a passport but hey, it is a small thing and it ill please her.

Hugs,
   Laurie

Frozen wastelands are good! Given how hot it is in the UK at the moment, I would move to Alaska, or Antarctica in a heartbeat if I could. I'm kinda envious of Danielle at the moment, lol. Cold is awesome. :D
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Laurie on June 26, 2018, 02:37:18 PM
  I don't know what that woman will do, Davina. She makes plans and keeps them to herself. (That's as it should be) She has made noises about cruising, but I think that is an activity for high school kids. I mean really! What is the attraction of driving round and around the same city streets over and over again? There is Canada too I suppose. Thogh it is a frozen wasteland like Alaska is. I'd need lessons on how to manage a dog sled team.
  So I do not know just why she thinks I need a passport but hey, it is a small thing and it ill please her.

Hugs,
   Laurie

Passports are worth having. You never know when you might need to escape to a non-extradition country on a moment's notice.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Roll on June 27, 2018, 10:08:37 AM
Passports are worth having. You never know when you might need to escape to a non-extradition country on a moment's notice.

Absolutely!  It's like carrying extra gas in the back of a truck.  Just in case...

And Laurie, you never can tell when you might be suddenly taken to a port on a few hours notice and find yourself leaving the country!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Michelle_P on June 27, 2018, 10:33:00 AM
Absolutely!  It's like carrying extra gas in the back of a truck.  Just in case...

And Laurie, you never can tell when you might be suddenly taken to a port on a few hours notice and find yourself leaving the country!

.... and of course with the present and new upcoming rules from the TSA, we may all need passports or an acceptable "enhanced" state driver's license to travel via the airlines domestically.  I guess that in this crazy world we are coming to the point of having a "national ID"  and we may be required to always have our "papers" with us at all times.   Reminds me of some of the old Russian dramas that I have seen...   as the uniformed military man with a machine gun intimidatingly says  "show me your papers"
When I travel anywhere I almost always have my passport in my personal belongings.... except of course when I go hiking in the hills and mountains here where I may come across the wild animals..... it is then I carry my friends, Smith and Wesson.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: davina61 on June 26, 2018, 02:23:59 PM
So when you have a passport will Michelle do a MR T on you to get you on a plane????

"I pity the fool" who gets in her way!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Laurie

Okay folks the deed is done, My fees are paid, my application signed and witnessed, my picture was taken, documentation accepted, and all has now been submitted. In 4 - 6 weeks I should know if I have a passport or not. Now for important things.... Wash makeup off my face in preparation for facial torture this afternoon. Yes that's right the passport picture was taken with a makeup covered fuzzy face.  sigh

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Laurie on June 27, 2018, 02:54:18 PM
Yes that's right the passport picture was taken with a makeup covered fuzzy face.  sigh

Nobody will be able to tell. Not in that tiny little image. Your secret is safe.

Well, except for the hundreds of thousands of page views this will eventually accumulates and the search engines that will index and cache this post...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Michelle_P on June 27, 2018, 03:21:57 PM
Nobody will be able to tell. Not in that tiny little image. Your secret is safe.

Well, except for the hundreds of thousands of page views this will eventually accumulates and the search engines that will index and cache this post...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indexed and cached...I've done my part!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

davina61

I can just see it now"take these sea sickness pills" and you wake up strapped in an airplane seat---------- Passport photo will be so wrecked (ruined?) that a full beard wont show
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Laurie

•  

Laurie

Quote from: davina61 on June 27, 2018, 03:55:05 PM
I can just see it now"take these sea sickness pills" and you wake up strapped in an airplane seat---------- Passport photo will be so wrecked (ruined?) that a full beard wont show

That won't work Davina. I don't get seasick.

•  

Jayne01

Your passport photo looks great, Laurie. That is a problem, you know! Passport photos are supposed to make you look terrible. You should have gone to a police station and have a mug shot taken of you and use that as your passport photo. [emoji23]

Congrats on another job done (or in the process of being done). So where will Michelle take you that requires a passport? Or is it top secret in case it involves making a plan... [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

KathyLauren

Nice passport pic, Laurie! 

I see that you folks are allowed to smile on yours.  Nice!  The requirements for ours say specifically "mouth closed, no smiling".  One more reason for me not to get one: if you can't smile, what's the point?
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Jayne01 on June 27, 2018, 04:49:24 PM
Your passport photo looks great, Laurie. That is a problem, you know! Passport photos are supposed to make you look terrible. You should have gone to a police station and have a mug shot taken of you and use that as your passport photo. [emoji23]

Congrats on another job done (or in the process of being done). So where will Michelle take you that requires a passport? Or is it top secret in case it involves making a plan... [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Hugs,
Jayne

I have no idea if, where, or when Michelle has plans. you needs must ask her. I was just informed I might need a passport sometime so I should get one. I am doing so. Following a request from my girlfriend.

Quote from: KathyLauren on June 27, 2018, 04:59:39 PM
Nice passport pic, Laurie! 

I see that you folks are allowed to smile on yours.  Nice!  The requirements for ours say specifically "mouth closed, no smiling".  One more reason for me not to get one: if you can't smile, what's the point?

Thank you, Kathy. Yes, here in Oregon, I was allowed to smile for my driver's licence (it said so in the paper work) and I made a point to ask for the passport. Beware girl you are within driving distance...

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

Faith

It's not fair. all these good-looking 'official' pictures. My DL from just last month is an embarrassment ... makes me want to take a marker to it and black it out.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Laurie, I agree with @KathyLauren and @Jayne01  .... your passport photo looks absolutely terrific.

Regarding driver license photo, there are some states that will require you to remove your eye-glasses....

Again, you look wonderful in your passport photo and also other recent beautiful photos that you have posted  ... and now all of your photos are scattered all across the internet and in Russia and North Korea too.   Ya know, Russians are always looking for American brides. >:-)

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 27, 2018, 05:42:53 PM
@Laurie, I agree with @KathyLauren and @Jayne01  .... your passport photo looks absolutely terrific.

Regarding driver license photo, there are some states that will require you to remove your eye-glasses....

Again, you look wonderful in your passport photo and also other recent beautiful photos that you have posted  ... and now all of your photos are scattered all across the internet and in Russia and North Korea too.   Ya know, Russians are always looking for American brides. >:-)

Hugs,
Danielle

@Alaskan Danielle

Your can tell those Russian's I'm already spoken for. They do not want to anger Michelle.

I had to remove my glasses for both the passport and my driver's licence picture. It's okay, I look so much cuter without them.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Faith on June 27, 2018, 05:39:39 PM
It's not fair. all these good-looking 'official' pictures. My DL from just last month is an embarrassment ... makes me want to take a marker to it and black it out.

I know what you mean Faith. I guess I'm lucky to live here in Oregon.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Donna

Drivers licenc photos. What a joke. Just got my new license and I can't tell it's me in the picture.
Washed out and pale and even with a code for corrective lens I had to take my glasses off for the picture. Going to a different office next renewal and hopefully they have a better camera. Lol
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •