Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Re: Here I go again :-( 2.0

Started by Shy, January 17, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessa James

Hell yes i will hold your hand and not just in the clinic ;)  Just give me a heads up and if you want some company I'm there.  They are currently looking at a patient support program that involves just that sort of thing.

Yes i know them well and had to fight to get what is now standard of care practice.  If nothing else i can be a distraction ;D

I trust your smarts Laurie and if you wana note taker or ally I'm ready.
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Laurie on June 18, 2018, 05:27:06 PM
What do you think?

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

I think thats a fab  look.... 😉 so natural..... Sooo you're  coming  to oz aye..... pick your season girl... 😉😆😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Donna

Laurie you will be and do just fine. One little step at a time and we are all here for you. Btw you are looking fab girl
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Tessa James on July 23, 2018, 07:04:09 PM
Hell yes i will hold your hand and not just in the clinic ;)  Just give me a heads up and if you want some company I'm there.  They are currently looking at a patient support program that involves just that sort of thing.

Yes i know them well and had to fight to get what is now standard of care practice.  If nothing else i can be a distraction ;D

I trust your smarts Laurie and if you wana note taker or ally I'm ready.

Thanks Tessa I knew you will help if I need some. Better believe I'll holler if I do.

Love ya,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Drexy/Drex on July 23, 2018, 08:29:49 PM
I think thats a fab  look.... 😉 so natural..... Sooo you're  coming  to oz aye..... pick your season girl... 😉😆😊

OMG Drexy just look who is talking about looking "Fab" Here is a mirror in case you need one.

As for coming to Oz, well you know me. I have no plans and I don't know just what Michelle's are. I kinda like it that way. I hear Perth is not near anywhere. It's bad enough one needs to sail or fly off into the unknown and hope they happen to find that island they call Aussie land. I even hear Adelaide isn't close to civilization IF they have civilization there at all. What with kangaroos, crocodiles, aborigines, and most of the deadliest spiders and snakes in the world there I'm not sure why anyone would even go there. And I don't think you can get food without Vegemite in or on it.

Anyway talk to Michelle she might know something. She's a lot smarter than I am.

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Laurie on July 23, 2018, 09:52:09 PM
  OMG Drexy just look who is talking about looking "Fab" Here is a mirror in case you need one.

As for coming to Oz, well you know me. I have no plans and I don't know just what Michelle's are. I kinda like it that way. I hear Perth is not near anywhere. It's bad enough one needs to sail or fly off into the unknown and hope they happen to find that island they call Aussie land. I even hear Adelaide isn't close to civilization IF they have civilization there at all. What with kangaroos, crocodiles, aborigines, and most of the deadliest spiders and snakes in the world there I'm not sure why anyone would even go there. And I don't think you can get food without Vegemite in or on it.

Anyway talk to Michelle she might know something. She's a lot smarter than I am.

Hugs,
  Laurie

In case you didn't hear me the first time (which you did)
The aborigines have a thriving civilization.  You'll have a good time there in Adelaide with them.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Donna on July 23, 2018, 09:18:13 PM
Laurie you will be and do just fine. One little step at a time and we are all here for you. Btw you are looking fab girl

Yes Donna that is how we get through this journey.. one small step at a time. And thank you for the compliment.

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Jessica on July 23, 2018, 10:10:06 PM
In case you didn't hear me the first time (which you did)
The aborigines have a thriving civilization.  You'll have a good time there in Adelaide with them.

I ignored you that first time like I am this time.   :P :P :P :P :P :P

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Laurie on July 23, 2018, 04:52:42 PM
They are already getting things rolling and I am not even covered by them yet. Suddenly, I have this feeling of a large steam roller being aimed right at me.

Heh, heh.  Welcome to Kaiser!

I can hold your hand, but Tessa knows Gender Pathways and the Oregon organization far better than I.  I'm a NorCal Kaiser girl, Multi-Specialty Transitions is the clinic here.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

davina61

Did wright a long reply but net disappeared so lost it and now cant remember all I put, any way your looking tidy with the new hair style, have been told by my stylist to keep the short hair do as fringe and longer hair makes me look older. TBH this hot weather its better  and you can see my earrings!!!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Laurie on July 23, 2018, 09:52:09 PM

Lol thanx but makeup be there ...your look is natural  it's what I seek 👌

Hugs,
  Laurie
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Thx  😘There be makeup there girlfriend ....I seek your natural look ....I want pass without makeup
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Michelle_P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
  •  

steph2.0

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Faith

I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Megan.

OMG OMG OMG! Squeeeee as well!

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Michelle_P

Doing a little window shopping...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  

Anne Blake

Add us to the SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!! list. Are we going to be invited to the celebration?

Tia Anne

PS: Have we started something?
  •  

steph2.0

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Jessica

When and where and can I be a bridesmaid?

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•