Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Re: Here I go again :-( 2.0

Started by Shy, January 17, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steph2.0

Quote from: Jessica on August 14, 2018, 06:12:04 PM
I was thinking that the Honey Badgers were guarding them from her.
You've trained them so well Mistress Michelle!
But the fridge top is apropos

Hey! Why weren't the sisters at Pleiades Place introduced to the honey badgers?! We didn't see hide nor hair of them!

We decided not to take a chance on breaking the fridge at someone else's house. I have no doubt, though, that orders will come down from on high to get up on our own fridges when we're all back home.

Stephanie/Sterope/Galaxy Girl

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Laurie

Hello again Folks,

Yep I am back at home again and have been since the 9/9/2018 (barely) So here I am on the home thread again. As most of you should know by now Michelle is able to fend for herself again and as I had several doctor appointments myself I came home. The only restriction Michelle has that I know of is she is not supposed to lift more than 5 pounds for the first month and she best be behaving and following those doctor's orders.
  As mentioned, I had several doctor appointments on the 10 and one on the 11th. One of the tests I was supposed to have done was my 3 month CT scan. I didn't have it because when I rescheduled my doctor appointments so I could share in Tia and Debi's special day I forgot to reschedule the CT scan. oooops I'll just skip it this time and get it scheduled for the next cycle.
  The other tests were all okay and within the expected ranges for a woman except for one. My estradiol was at 724.2 pg/mL which is great for a pregnant woman in her first trimester!! Hey folks, I'm pregnant!!  Yes I forgot and took my pill about an hour before the blood was drawn. I had intended to wait until after the tests to take it and goofed. SIGH My mind was on other things. What can I say? The doc and I agreed we will just ignore it this time.
   My oncologist said the tests she is interested in are okay. My Psychiatric Practical Nurse, my pill pusher, and I decided I should keep taking my antidepressant. My therapist and I had a nice talk mainly about my trip with Michelle and how her and I are doing. We ended with an agreement to not schedule another visit until I feel a need to have one. At the moment my personal crisis' and under control. That was my Monday.
  On Tuesday I saw my GP and we talked about the pains I have. I have one that is always there with varying degrees of hurting that is on my right side in back up under the ribs. I also get another that gets quite sharp and hurts when I move yet is almost impossible to recreate. I get it when visiting Michelle at her place. The longer I am there the more it hurts. I have my suspicions what is causing it. My doc thinks it is an abused muscle but I don't really think so. Anyway he has ordered a couple back xrays to look at my back bone. He prescribed muscle relaxers so I've been taking them for about 4 days and sleeping a lot. I have no idea what is causing these two different pains but there isn't much I can do until they find something. I do know muscle relaxers do nothing for the first pain I described. That one isn't usually bad, just annoying.
  Well folks that is the update on me.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Jessica

Thanks for the update sis, I hope the doc's straighten out your back pain.
I'll still be your pain in the neck!
Can't wait to babysit my niece!
Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Jessica on September 16, 2018, 12:19:22 AM
Thanks for the update sis, I hope the doc's straighten out your back pain.
I'll still be your pain in the neck!

Hugs and smiles from a California girl
Yeah, neck is a good word... Pain in the a...  Neck.

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

•  

Michelle_P

Yes, Laurie, I am behaving.  And the next time you are here, I'll be healed and we can readjust things so your back won't be pinched.  I think I understand what was getting you.

Michelle
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

davina61

What you need is a good reflexologist, I know one but its a bit far to come!!!!! Seriously give it a go its done wonders for me. 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

RobynD

Quote from: Laurie on September 15, 2018, 11:54:01 PM
Hello again Folks,

The other tests were all okay and within the expected ranges for a woman except for one. My estradiol was at 724.2 pg/mL which is great for a pregnant woman in her first trimester!! Hey folks, I'm pregnant!!  Yes I forgot and took my pill about an hour before the blood was drawn. I had intended to wait until after the tests to take it and goofed. SIGH My mind was on other things. What can I say? The doc and I agreed we will just ignore it this time.

Hugs,
  Laurie

Laurie - I spaced this exact thing, the last time we took blood tests. Two my two little blue pills about two hours before blood was drawn. ooops! I think my level was like 900+. We also agreed to ignore that result.

•  

Laurie

Quote from: RobynD on September 17, 2018, 10:46:36 AM
Laurie - I spaced this exact thing, the last time we took blood tests. Two my two little blue pills about two hours before blood was drawn. ooops! I think my level was like 900+. We also agreed to ignore that result.

Hi Robyn,

That is what my doctor and I decided. To give a better I idea what my base estradiol was, a week later I had some labs done at The Kaiser Gender Pathways Clinic after my first visit with them. My level that afternoo without having taken any since the night before was 70 pg/ml. It was 192 7 months ago.

Thanks for coming to my thread and reading it, @RobynD

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

Laurie

Hi folks,

I was talking to my sister Karen the other day. I was telling her about what I had decided about GCS at my Kaiser appointment. She told me whatever makes me happy is okay with her. She went on to say she likes who l have become since I started to transition. She also said she didn't like me before and the I was mean. She said there were times she want to just leave to get away from me but had nowhere to go. She said I was a Mean Rotten Bastard!   I didn't think I had been that bad with her. Yes we had some arguments and I said mean things but that wasn't all the time.
  Anyway she says I have changed and she like Laurie much better than that guy I tried to be and hated myself for the way I was.

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

LizK

Quote from: Laurie on September 23, 2018, 12:50:20 AM
Hi folks,

I was talking to my sister Karen the other day. I was telling her about what I had decided about GCS at my Kaiser appointment. She told me whatever makes me happy is okay with her. She went on to say she likes who l have become since I started to transition. She also said she didn't like me before and the I was mean. She said there were times she want to just leave to get away from me but had nowhere to go. She said I was a Mean Rotten Bastard!   I didn't think I had been that bad with her. Yes we had some arguments and I said mean things but that wasn't all the time.
  Anyway she says I have changed and she like Laurie much better than that guy I tried to be and hated myself for the way I was.

Hugs,
  Laurie

Laurie that's amazing that she felt you had made such significant changes and enough of them for her to be able to actually tell you that. She must feel very strongly about how different you are when you are being you and not living as someone you are not with all that pent up anger. I think it's a credit to the hard work you have put in to find out who you are and to take the steps to be that person despite losing some that are so important to you.

Take care
Liz

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Laurie on September 23, 2018, 12:50:20 AM... she says I have changed and she like Laurie much better than that guy I tried to be and hated myself for the way I was

Oh yeah!! this I get. It's wonderful :)
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Laurie on September 23, 2018, 12:50:20 AM.
she says I have changed and she like Laurie much better than that guy I tried to be and hated myself for the way I was.

I think that kind of thing is true for so many of us going through this.

I'm not sure I would have liked "that guy" either, but like everyone else here, I love our Laurie.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Rayna

It's so affirming to get that kind of feedback from your sister, who knows you well. From my own experience with seeing you twice over the past 15 months, you now have a much more feminine demeanor and attitude, and it's a joy to see you. Keep on being you!

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

If so, then why not?
  •  

Michelle_P

I don't see any signs of Mean Rotten in @Laurie.  That seems to be something we do with our male persona to keep away folks who might otherwise get too close and spot us hiding inside, that is, it is a part of the protective armor we wear while we are hiding.

When we stop hiding we can cast off all of that armor, and just be our authentic self.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
  •  

Tessa James

Quote from: Michelle_P on September 23, 2018, 02:01:23 PM
I don't see any signs of Mean Rotten in @Laurie.  That seems to be something we do with our male persona to keep away folks who might otherwise get too close and spot us hiding inside, that is, it is a part of the protective armor we wear while we are hiding.

When we stop hiding we can cast off all of that armor, and just be our authentic self.

I second that emotion!  Oh sorry, too many meetings.  But really Laurie, this seems a milestone on your way excellent journey and with darlings like Michelle and your entourage here and IRL having your back.  Well, i know you probably can do it if needed but we need not whip out our old "mean and rotten" unless threatened with bodily harm perhaps?

Sometimes the situation seems to summon my worst puff up, tomboy, butch bitch but, i do feel better with the love, nurturing and welcoming parts of life.  If the world is smiling back it might suggest we are on the right path.
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

Laurie

@LizK  @Faith  @RandyL  @Michelle_P @Tessa James @Steph2.0

Awwwww Thanks Ladies. You girls know how to bring tears to my eyes. I love what you all had to say. It was so sweet and it means a lot to me.

Love & Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

Laurie

Hi folks,

Just a little update on a nice thing that happened yesterday. I was taking out some trash and saw a bit on the ground so I stooped to pick it up. A younger female neighbor that I had talked to only a couple short times, was in her car going out of the complex when she stopped and asked me something while I was doing it. I asked her what she had said and she asked if I had colored my hair, had it dyed? Then she said it looked really nice. Always quick witted I only said yes and thank you as a squeeeee work up inside. I was wearing the old reddish wig when we had talked before.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Jessica

@Laurie

Quote from: Laurie on September 23, 2018, 12:50:20 AM
Hi folks,

Hugs,
  Laurie

I must have been missing these updates, because you mentioned this in a recent conversation, it was lost on me why your sister would say that to you.  Karen is too sweet to say that about you now, she loves you and she is happy with you, I saw it in her eyes.  Now I read the backstory and your version to me omitted much.  You like tricking me don't you. 
Well it serves me right for being lax in my readings.
And Mean Rotten was gone before I ever met you.
Sweet Lovely kicked his butt.

Hugs and smiles from the other California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Jessica on September 26, 2018, 12:49:27 AM
@Laurie
And Mean Rotten was gone before I ever met you.
Sweet Lovely kicked his butt.

Hugs and smiles from the other California girl

Yes!  MeanRotten had left the room quite a while ago.  Our sweet lovely Laurie doesn't show any signs of that old persona.

Michelle

•  

LizK

Quote from: Laurie on September 25, 2018, 10:50:29 PM
Hi folks,

Just a little update on a nice thing that happened yesterday. I was taking out some trash and saw a bit on the ground so I stooped to pick it up. A younger female neighbor that I had talked to only a couple short times, was in her car going out of the complex when she stopped and asked me something while I was doing it. I asked her what she had said and she asked if I had colored my hair, had it dyed? Then she said it looked really nice. Always quick witted I only said yes and thank you as a squeeeee work up inside. I was wearing the old reddish wig when we had talked before.

Hugs,
   Laurie

Nice.... ;D
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •