Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Re: Here I go again :-( 2.0

Started by Shy, January 17, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Laurie on October 05, 2018, 09:46:08 PM
@Alaskan Danielle

DANIELLE!,

I have counted for times in which you deliberately and willfully use a forbidden word in reference to me. This is extremely disturbing to me that you could ever do such a thing. What, oh what, has become of Alaska's (and our) sweetheart? How could you have done such a thing. But what disturbs me even more is that in the face of the scoffing at your obvious mistake you continued to misbehave. Even when my mischievous tease of a little sister warned you, you not only persisted but scoffed at her warnings of dire consequences. You scoffed and dare me to try to issue the customary disciplinary measures.  For this ill advised behavior you shall  be banished to your fridge top for an Alaskan winter night. It matters not that your fridge is not a necessary requirement in winter to keep food cold. You do have a fridge, onto which you shall be incarcerated until the next spring thaw.
  It may interest you to know that my Lil' Sis was emboldened by your blatant defiance of consequences that she too has stepped out of line and shares your fate albeit for a lesser period of time. (She is after all Family)

Danielle, Fridge NOW!

The Laurie has spoken!

Hugs,
  Laurie

@Laurie
Dear Mistress Laurie:
OK Ma'am,   I will try to obey your wishes Mistress Laurie ...
...but first I need to find my stepladder.  I am short and the fridge is tall.
Danielle

Quote from: Steph2.0 on October 05, 2018, 09:52:18 PM
Oh, Danielle, lest you're thinking about putting your fingers in your ears and yelling, "I can't hear you, la-la-la-la-la!" I'm here to tell you it does nothing more than enrage Laurania. Trust me on this.
Stephanie, sadder but wiser.

@Steph2.0
Dear Stephanie,
Thank you for sharing your wisdom and for the tip.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jessica

@Laurie @Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Laurie on October 05, 2018, 09:46:08 PM
@Alaskan Danielle

DANIELLE!,

I have counted for times in which you deliberately and willfully use a forbidden word in reference to me. This is extremely disturbing to me that you could ever do such a thing. What, oh what, has become of Alaska's (and our) sweetheart? How could you have done such a thing. But what disturbs me even more is that in the face of the scoffing at your obvious mistake you continued to misbehave. Even when my mischievous tease of a little sister warned you, you not only persisted but scoffed at her warnings of dire consequences. You scoffed and dare me to try to issue the customary disciplinary measures.  For this ill advised behavior you shall  be banished to your fridge top for an Alaskan winter night. It matters not that your fridge is not a necessary requirement in winter to keep food cold. You do have a fridge, onto which you shall be incarcerated until the next spring thaw.
  It may interest you to know that my Lil' Sis was emboldened by your blatant defiance of consequences that she too has stepped out of line and shares your fate albeit for a lesser period of time. (She is after all Family)

Danielle, Fridge NOW!

The Laurie has spoken!

Hugs,
  Laurie

I need to bring something over for my big sis to take up north in Laurie's Lorry.  So of course I told her "We will firm up a Projected Logistics Agreement Nexus"  P.L.A.N. for short.....
She actually replied "eventually".  Tricksy I am.  Perched I will stay.  But warmer than Danielle

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Jessica on October 05, 2018, 10:03:42 PM
@Laurie @Alaskan Danielle

I need to bring something over for my big sis to take up north in Laurie's Lorry.  So of course I told her "We will firm up a Projected Logistics Agreement Nexus"  P.L.A.N. for short.....
She actually replied "eventually".  Tricksy I am.  Perched I will stay.  But warmer than Danielle

@Jessica  Make that a full week! I care not for your imagined acronyms.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 05, 2018, 09:57:41 PM
@Laurie
Dear Mistress Laurie:
OK Ma'am,   I will try to obey your wishes Mistress Laurie ...
...but first I need to find my stepladder.  I am short and the fridge is tall.
Danielle

@Alaskan Danielle - would you care to add another winter night?

Quote from: Michelle_P on October 05, 2018, 10:10:00 AM
I have company staying with me.  SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!

@Michelle_P
Dear Michelle: 
I am assuming that you are talking about @Laurie ... 
with saying, I am so very happy for you two... I am very glad that she arrived safely.

Might I suggest that you keep your distance away from the fridge while she is there.   ;)
How long is the visit "Planned" for...   
I know, I know, I am taking a big change writing out the "P" word ......

Hugs to both of you,
Danielle

•  

davina61

That made me giggle even with a thick head (prosecco induced) have a nice time with your love , hugs all round XXXX
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Kendra

Um, refrigerators work by moving heat away from all those evil calories safely stored behind the door, out to the coils behind the fridge where heat rises.  The warmest place in the Alaskan tundra might be on top of a fridge.  But yeah that would be punishment in Florida. 

I hope it's not an Amana.  Some appliance names are sexist.  But Laurie would typo it Amama so that's ok.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Kendra on October 06, 2018, 10:43:08 AM
Um, refrigerators work by moving heat away from all those evil calories safely stored behind the door, out to the coils behind the fridge where heat rises.  The warmest place in the Alaskan tundra might be on top of a fridge.  But yeah that would be punishment in Florida. 

I hope it's not an Amana.  Some appliance names are sexist.  But Laurie would typo it Amama so that's ok.

You say funny and witty things!  I still remember your comment on receiving Ken's Salad Dressing after your surgery earlier this year.

Please keep on sharing your wit and of couse, your experiences with us.  I certainly enjoy hearing of them.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jayne01

Oh my!!!! I have missed a few days of this thread only to come here and nearly burst my sides out in laughter!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Seriously!!! Laurie and the "P" word!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣[emoji23][emoji23]

Danielle, you are soooooooo funny!!! And shame on the rest of you for coaxing our sweet northern angel into using that word more than once in reference to Laurie.

Laurie........planning?!!!??? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Jayne (cleaning too of fridge)
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Jayne01 on October 07, 2018, 03:41:20 PM
Oh my!!!! I have missed a few days of this thread only to come here and nearly burst my sides out in laughter!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Seriously!!! Laurie and the "P" word!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣[emoji23][emoji23]

Danielle, you are soooooooo funny!!! And shame on the rest of you for coaxing our sweet northern angel into using that word more than once in reference to Laurie.

Laurie........planning?!!!??? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Jayne (cleaning too of fridge)
@Jayne01

You're safe Jayne.  You like others tried to inform and enlighten her That is okay even though you used the word p p p pl  .... yeah that word. My lil sister on the other hand keeps pushing her luck and therefore spends a lot of time on her fridge. Danielle persisted in it's usage in spite of being warned. She got what she deserved.

Wow Weeee Jayne imminent name change and coming out at work????? congrats, Girl !!

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

Jessica

I'm
P.leasantly
L.ounging
A.bove
N.naturally

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on October 07, 2018, 11:16:11 PM
I'm
P.leasantly
L.ounging
A.bove
N.aturally
@Jessica   cc; @Laurie
Dear Jess:
You better be careful about mentioning the P-word PLAN here on Laurie's thread.  If you persist she will make PLANS to put you on top of the fridge.... that is her PLAN all the time.... she PLANS these things to torment those who use the PLAN word in any of your PLANNED context.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 07, 2018, 11:25:37 PM
@Jessica   cc; @Laurie
Dear Jess:
You better be careful about mentioning the P-word PLAN on Laurie's thread.  If you persist she will make PLANS to put you on top of the fridge.... that is her PLAN all the time.... she PLANS these things to torment those who use the PLAN word in any of your PLANNED context.

Hugs,
Danielle

Yesterday at lunch, she suddenly looked up at me and said..."Hey, you're supposed to be up on your fridge!".
I
P.ositively
L.aughed
A.bove the
N.oise

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on October 07, 2018, 11:36:45 PM
@Alaskan Danielle

Yesterday at lunch, she suddenly looked up at me and said..."Hey, you're supposed to be up on your fridge!".
I
P.ositively
L.aughed
A.bove the
N.oise

@Jessica 
Dear Jess:
When I go to bed to night I will be dreaming about how to make more acronyms for the words PLAN or PLANNING.

I suppose that we are living dangerously by tormenting @Laurie .... but she must realize that we are just having some fun with her.....  right???
                              WE LOVE YOU LAURIE !!!!
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Laurie

ugh huh, ugh huh chure you are. I see that "F.ortuitous U.nabashed N.onsense " at my expense. Both of you are pushing your luck.

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: Laurie on October 07, 2018, 10:35:40 PM
@Jayne01

You're safe Jayne.  You like others tried to inform and enlighten her That is okay even though you used the word p p p pl  .... yeah that word. My lil sister on the other hand keeps pushing her luck and therefore spends a lot of time on her fridge. Danielle persisted in it's usage in spite of being warned. She got what she deserved.

Wow Weeee Jayne imminent name change and coming out at work????? congrats, Girl !!

Hugs,
  Laurie
Hey Laurie!

Thank you for the congrats. I am really looking forward to the name change coming through and coming out at work. I am PLANNING to introduce Jayne to my immediate coworkers on Wednesday. Then the PLAN is for my manager to send out an email to the whole engineering department.

If you are PLANNING to now send me on top of the fridge, you had better make a PLAN to come down under, or at the very least PLAN to tell Michelle to make this travel PLAN.

Now it is time for me to PLAN my escape.

Luvs ya girl!
<sounds of Jayne running away>
  •  

Laurie

You better run...

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

•  

LizK

Quote from: Laurie on October 08, 2018, 01:14:35 AM
You better run...

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

She is a bit distracted at the moment, she totally missed mine  ;D...keep going Jayne...I think you could be safe LOL  :laugh: at least for awhile....
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

I thought that was P. ickup L.ongdistance A,nd N.avigation
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Laurie

Alright girls I'm gunna hunt y'all down and smack ya all who are coming up with those acronyms. Starting with that instigator Jessica.

And ((St(e)ph)an)(ie) do not think your name games haven't been noticed.....

Laurie is such an easy name to remember and spell. It's not at all as difficult as Manuca, Monotony, or whatever her name is. Monicia? no, but that's close I think.

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Laurie on October 09, 2018, 05:46:45 PM
Alright girls I'm gunna hunt y'all down and smack ya all who are coming up with those acronyms. Starting with that instigator Jessica.

And ((St(e)ph)an)(ie) do not think your name games haven't been noticed.....

Laurie is such an easy name to remember and spell. It's not at all as difficult as Manuca, Monotony, or whatever her name is. Monicia? no, but that's close I think.

Hugs,
  Laurie

@Laurie
Dear Laurie:
I think there is a TOS rule about name calling and threatening other members....  or something like you are are maybe doing with the creators of the Acronymns and also possibly with our beloved @HappyMoni ....  I don't want Monica to get bad vibes from all of this and delete her profile.... I do care for her, she is a sweetheart [emoji173]... and are you ever going to take her down from the top of the fridge as shown in her Avatar/Profile picture ?  ???
.... but then, I think that you too are a sweetheart Laurie.  [emoji173]
Love to you all,
Hugs and more hugs,
Danielle

•