Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle_P

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 09, 2018, 10:46:49 PM
@Laurie:                cc: Michelle_P
Dear Laurie: 
  2½  weeks and no new update?
       No new pictures? 
             No witty wording or comments ???

Please relieve my anxiety and post something.

Hugs,
Danielle

I'm starting to think that she is holding out for another visit or something...

I'll have to see what can be done.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Laurie

Hi folks,

For anyone who gives a damn. I'm sorry. Sorry that you do care and sorry for being meanrotten. Caring about me is likely to just get you hurt. I have already managed to hurt two people that I care about. One of them twice and I fear pretty hard. I am sorry about it but not ready to be "in a better place" because of that I'll honor their wishes and so it continues. I'm not safe for your emotional health to be around. Push it and you'll probably be hurt.  Yes, that is a warning.

I have been trying to keep an extremely low profile here. I read a few threads. I try not to post. A few times I gave in to respond to something I thought I had to. There have been a few post most here have not seen and will not. They were not my best work. You don't need to see them. Those that saw them didn't need to see then either. In short for several weeks I have not been in a good place. I hate the holiday season. I get moody, hateful and angry. I earn my nickname of MeanRotten. I have done this for many many years. I can ruin the holidays for anyone. For me there is no holiday cheer. Only sadness, sullenness and anger. Knowing I am being a jackass and ruining the holidays does nothing except make myself angrier at myself and I take it out upon those I care for.
  For several years, I spent christmas with my daughter's family which did help somewhat. But this will be the second year that I will not be with them. I haven't even seen my grandchildren for a year and a half. I miss her and them. This adds to my bad mood.
  If all this is not enough crap we have these political times that I am very emotionally vested in. I am thoroughly angry and hateful towards our government. I am hateful with certain religious groups. I am hateful of those that threaten our very existence. I hate that hateful religious fanatics have infiltrated my government and are forwarding their agenda to eliminate us. I am even hateful at my antidepressant because it limits my angry and hate yet I fear where I would be without it.
  I feel I am being consumed with anger and hate. I do not like how I feel. I don't like my thoughts. I don't like how I treat others. And I don't like what I wish I could do to those I hate. I hate how I treat those who care about me. I'm sorry. There is a light in my darkness though. I don't like myself for being the way I am but I don't hate myself. I have not yet gotten to a point where I want to wander off into the woods with my shotgun like I did last year at this time. Besides it's winter and ugly, wet, and cold in the woods.  Haha. I guess that's a good thing sometimes I'm not so sure.
  Not even Michelle has been spared. I have hurt her feelings and made her cry with my words. I never wanted to do so but I did. We are okay if think but I cannot take back those words and telling her I was sorry felt so inadequate. It didn't do a lot of good for me either. I have to be on guard now when we talk. I have to watch my words lest I hurt her again.

Well, that's where my head is at. That is what is going on. Yes, I am isolating from almost everyone and I think that is best for them. To care about me and get close to me, is to be hurt. At them moment I'm at a high point, relatively okay. Will I be tomorrow or even in an hour I don't know. Probably not because I want to explode. Rant, rave and rail at those that upset me. I want to unleash my hatred on churches and religion and the people in them. And I want to just wander off and hide from the world. Away from everyone. I want to be alone, invisible, gone. For now I'm okay.

No hugs to give,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Faith

Laurie, I intended to reach out but something stayed my hand. There are times when a helping hand is appreciated and times when it is not. I had a feeling this was a 'not' time so I kept to myself.

If I care I might get hurt? comes with the territory. If you don't care you can't get hurt.
You care, that's why you're hurting.

I'll leave it at that.

Your friend, whether you like it or not,
Faith
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Kendra

Laurie I give a damn for you, and for everyone here at Susan's.  I think you already know this, but if you need someone to talk to or just vent at there I am.  Same goes for anyone else here, PM is a click away. 

We all experience rough times more or less, yours are really bad and some things are just not fair.  You made it through last year's holidays and then look at what an amazing year you followed that with.  Every year really does get better for you. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Jessica

Well sis, you may not have any hugs to give, but mine are endless for you.  You know where I am when you are ready.
I'm sorry you if you take this as a push, I look at it as a gentle reminder.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Laurie
Dear Laurie:
Please... no worries.  We ALL go through rough times and in those moments we may not respond well to others and perhaps not treat those very nicely that truly care for our well being.   Forgiveness is a virtue that I cherish in all of us that care to evoke that virtue in ourselves.

Hugs and hugs from me to you...  [emoji173]
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Saha

Hugs Laurie

I have stepped in it pretty bad a few times, and can relate to how you feel.

This is not the end of the world, even though it may feel that way.  There is a growth opportunity in your pain, and we all love you anyway!
  •  

Rayna

Laurie, we love you.
Ready or not.
Love, Randy

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

If so, then why not?
  •  

Laurie

Please excuse me from the tradition of wishing you a happy thanksgiving, merry christmas, or a happy new year. And please do not send me yours. I feel None of these thing about the holiday season. In fact these holidays are some of my worst days to have to endure each year. I hate the holiday season. If I could I would disappear from the world during this time. Since I cannot I will just ask everyone keep their holidays to themselves.

•  

ChrissyRyan

Laurie,

This is just a HUG!  Not a peep about anything at all!  Just a warm hug.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

davina61

Well its a BIG HUG from me and I don't expect one back (or need one) . Take care and hope you are back soonXXXXXX
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Laurie on November 22, 2018, 02:09:46 PM
Please excuse me from the tradition of wishing you a happy thanksgiving, merry christmas, or a happy new year. And please do not send me yours. I feel None of these thing about the holiday season. In fact these holidays are some of my worst days to have to endure each year. I hate the holiday season. If I could I would disappear from the world during this time. Since I cannot I will just ask everyone keep their holidays to themselves.

Here's a hug for Laurie. **HUG**
I have another one waiting when she comes back after the new year starts
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Tessa James

Never one to take no for the final answer, I propose we celebrate the Solstice dear friend!  It is entirely natural and even celestial in celebrating our place in the cosmos and the turn of the world as we hurtle through time and space.

The Solstice is also sugar, fat, peanut, soy, gluten, rodent and religion free!  Perfect for those wishing to avoid reactions or regrets due to intolerances of the most common sort.

The Solstice is a celebration of people with knowledge and understanding of ourselves as part of something cosmically greater than a single being or outdated ideology.  Everyone is invited and all are welcome to acknowledge another spin around our favorite star.  So whether it is your shortest or longest day of the year there is good reason to raise a glass of cheer!

Now everyone please hold hands, as it seems the spinning is getting a little faster and bumpier on this ride around.....
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Alert!  Alert!   Attention please!   Important message coming!

Laurie, have a wonderful day today!  :)   Tomorrow too!  And more days after that!   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jessica

@Tessa James

Quote from: Tessa James on November 25, 2018, 01:54:41 PM
Never one to take no for the final answer, I propose we celebrate the Solstice dear friend!  It is entirely natural and even celestial in celebrating our place in the cosmos and the turn of the world as we hurtle through time and space.

The Solstice is also sugar, fat, peanut, soy, gluten, rodent and religion free!  Perfect for those wishing to avoid reactions or regrets due to intolerances of the most common sort.

The Solstice is a celebration of people with knowledge and understanding of ourselves as part of something cosmically greater than a single being or outdated ideology.  Everyone is invited and all are welcome to acknowledge another spin around our favorite star.  So whether it is your shortest or longest day of the year there is good reason to raise a glass of cheer!

Now everyone please hold hands, as it seems the spinning is getting a little faster and bumpier on this ride around.....

This is a great idea Tessa!  On the Winter Solstice we have friends over and have a potluck supper to celebrate the change of the solar year.  As we join together for the meal, we each tell of what we are thankful for.  Hmmmm....... Thanksgiving much? 
Our home is unsurprisingly decked out in a similar fashion to the roots of Christmas as much of the traditions were adopted by the Christian faith to bring the 'barbarians' to the fold.  The traditions live on in my home because we embrace the spirit of our collective energy. 

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Tessa James on November 25, 2018, 01:54:41 PM

Quote from: Jessica on November 25, 2018, 03:33:43 PM
@Tessa James
This is a great idea Tessa!  On the Winter Solstice we have friends over and have a potluck supper to celebrate the change of the solar year.  As we join together for the meal, we each tell of what we are thankful for.  Hmmmm....... Thanksgiving much? 
Our home is unsurprisingly decked out in a similar fashion to the roots of Christmas as much of the traditions were adopted by the Christian faith to bring the 'barbarians' to the fold.  The traditions live on in my home because we embrace the spirit of our collective energy. 

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

@Tessa James   @Jessica
Dear Tessa and Jess:
Here in the far North we celebrate both WINTER Solstist and also the SUMMER Solstist  ...
...either Solstist is quite an event.   

At those two special times of the year, during the Winter we have indoor parties and gatherings all "night" long...
....and in the Summer we have outdoor parties and gatherings all "day" long.

On December 21,  SUNRISE will be approximately  11:30 AM and SUNSET at about 2:00 PM...   long winter darkness and nights.  When the sun comes up over the horizon it really never gets bright daylight, mostly twighlight until sundown.

On June 21, the opposite happens.  SUNRISE at approximately 3:00AM and SUNSET around 12:30AM (just after midnight)  When the SUN does go down, it never really gets dark, just twilight until sunrise.

Lots of fun and sure different for most areas in the world.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Linde

@ Laurie
I was like you, I hated everything and everybody.  I was searching for reasons to yell at others and hurt others!  And with that hate an anger I destroyed my family.  My wife left me, my son moved out and there I was, full of hate and anger.

Nobody wanted to be around me anymore!  I was all alone, because I had driven everybody away.  I finally looked for professional help, and over the time of two years, my therapist was able to get me out of this hatred being, and helped me t become a normal person again.

Today I m at a position that hate and anger is part of my past. my son and I have a very good relation again, and my ex and I are becoming good friends now. 
Anger and hate are very destructive, and the real bad thing is that they destruct the hater!

Please try to get help, and make you life worth living again!  I feel deeply with you, been there, done that!  I can feel the hurt!
We all here love you and are your friends!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Laurie

Hi Folks,

I believe I owe you all a short update. One ordeal over with turkey day is over. Our turkey came out nice and mist this year and the rest of the good was okay too. We had a good pumpkin pie that was made by my sister Karen along with the rest of the dinner. We also had an eh okay chocolate pudding pie and a complete disaster lemon meringue pie that were made by my nephew's wife. Anyway I survived.
  Things got a whole lot better really quick when I saw Michelle pull into my parking spot. I think MeanRotten as ornery  as he is, is a coward. It's either that or my girlfriend is meaner than he is. I'm not sure which but I know since she arrived I cannot find hide nor hair of him. What I am saying folks is that I am feeling pretty darned good at the moment. I suspect things will be good for the time she is here. Then all bets are off as we head into that other horrible holiday. Stores packs with people, too many people frustrated for a slew or reasons and taking it out on everyone else. They are not a safe place for man nor beast. I will not be in them. I will be alone once again in my dim bedroom, probably angry with myself and the world again. Gosh, I hate this time of year.
  But for now I am okay, better than okay. How can I not be with My love here with me?
  Another bit of an annoyance is it has been about 2 1/2 months since my last cancer screening. On Dec 10th my day will start out with blood draw for several tests again in I don't go do them earlier. Which I just might because I am supposed to have a couple back x-rays done on my back sometime. Back to the 10th I will then get my IV put in for the CT scan with contrast. Oh joy glow in the dark time again. sometime after that in no particular od will be getting the results from my oncologist, A chat with my pill pusher about how my antidepressant is working for my, and ending with a therapy session. Michelle tells me she will spend the day with me that day. That evening or next day she will be on her way home. So I should be okay up until she leaves then I can see a sinking back down into the "holiday cheer" Un-huh yeah right. Oh well we will have to see how it goes.

Well Tha tha that's all folks!

Hugs to all,
  Laurie

•  

davina61

It seems a shame to me mean/rotten cant stay behind and Laurie could move in with her love ( just a random thought) well here's a early holiday prezzy keep it till the day ((( hug ))) sorry for the amount of sticky tape but don't want it to burst open. XXXXXX
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Rayna

I'm so glad Laurie's back! She's such a joy to have around. Does meanrotten need their own thread? Then we can all unsubscribe from it and talk to Laurie instead! No, both sides need their time to discuss, rant, get help...

I like the winter solstice because from there on the days get longer and the sun gets brighter. We can live virtually in @LizK's side of the globe and enjoy the simultaneous spectacle of the days getting longer and shorter all at the same time. Talk about binary!
Love, Randy

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

If so, then why not?
  •