Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Re: Here I go again :-( 2.0

Started by Shy, January 17, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle_P

Quote from: davina61 on November 27, 2018, 03:28:02 AM
It seems a shame to me mean/rotten cant stay behind and Laurie could move in with her love ( just a random thought) well here's a early holiday prezzy keep it till the day ((( hug ))) sorry for the amount of sticky tape but don't want it to burst open. XXXXXX

You aren't the only one who has had that thought!

Still, we do what we can.  The holidays are sort of a rough period for us single folks, with estranged biological families, to get through. There are old memories that resurface at the worst times to taunt us, and it can be a challenge to find our way past these to present happiness.

I'm a big fan of building new memories in our new positions in life as one tool to get through these times.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Michelle_P on November 27, 2018, 12:07:59 PM

I'm a big fan of building new memories in our new positions in life as one tool to get through these times.

Couldn't agree more...I think building new memories is by far a better way to "fix" the older awful one. I have that in mind this Xmass as the last 2 have not been great. This year I hope to have an Xmass that we all as a family remeber this as one of the best times of our lives...at least that is what I am aiming for and I intedn to have a great time with them...I also think this can be appied throughout the year as long as we are aware of when these awful occasions are likly to come along.

Laurie I hope you are finally beginning to feel a bit better. I have a good idea how you feel having "misplaced" my brother and my parents. hope you are feeling better

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Sno

We'll just pop a quick (hug) here, so that you know that we understand.

Rowan
  •