Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

New to forum and Sperm freezing UK

Started by FunkyJazz, February 04, 2018, 02:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkyJazz

Hi all,

New to the forum, and MTF. I haven't started HRT yet as I am waiting for my private consultation, but I have a clear plan for my treatment.

I know that I want to store my sperm before HRT, but there is not much information about where is the best place to go to. I have seen Manchester, Cambridge and London all have places, and I wanted to know if anyone had any experiences of using any of these and if there are things you need to look out for when choosing a clinic?

Thanks in advance.

Jazz
  •  

Jessica

Hi FunkyJazz 🙋‍♀️ Welcome to Susan's, I'm Jessica a transgender woman here.  It's a great idea that you are freezing your sperm.  As I'm sure your aware, after a while of taking hrt you are likely to become sterile.  There are a number of gals here from the UK, enjoy!
I see your new here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. Please feel free to stop by the Introductions forum to tell the members about yourself. 

Things that you should read

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•