Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

This double standard REALLY pisses me off!

Started by Julia1996, February 17, 2018, 11:47:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transfused

Quote from: Lady Sarah on February 20, 2018, 06:41:55 PM
There is also something to be said about women that dress provocatively, but whine when anyone pays attention. I mean, guys ain't even allowed to look. In most cases, when a guy dresses provocatively, he is shunned.

There is a difference between looking at a girl and feeling entitled to a girl because of the way she dresses. " Looking at " isn't inherently wrong. " feeling entitled to a girls time " is inherently wrong. I have met guys who were of the opinion that I owed them my time because I was wearing a skirt. Some men are very narcistic and don't take " no " for an answer.
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Lady Sarah on February 20, 2018, 06:41:55 PM
There is also something to be said about women that dress provocatively, but whine when anyone pays attention. I mean, guys ain't even allowed to look. In most cases, when a guy dresses provocatively, he is shunned.

That's true. I don't dress provocatively often but when I have I expected attention from guys so it didn't offend or bother me. Tristan got very annoyed at other guys checking me out though. I reminded him he was the one who wanted me to wear that outfit. Guys want you to look sexy but then get upset if another guy checks you out. It reminds me of a dog with a bone saying look what I have but don't look too long. It's just another weird guy behavior I don't understand. Last summer I told Tristan not to take his shirt off in public, which he likes doing,  because I specifically didn't want other girls looking at him.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Transfused on February 20, 2018, 06:48:23 PM
There is a difference between looking at a girl and feeling entitled to a girl because of the way she dresses. " Looking at " isn't inherently wrong. " feeling entitled to a girls time " is inherently wrong. I have met guys who were of the opinion that I owed them my time because I was wearing a skirt. Some men are very narcistic and don't take " no " for an answer.

Oh I know. Some guys act that way no matter how you're dressed. I've had guys act like they were doing me a big favor by talking to me and giving me their attention. Get away from me! God I hate guys who do that kind of thing!
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Transfused

Quote from: Julia1996 on February 20, 2018, 06:54:19 PM
Oh I know. Some guys act that way no matter how you're dressed. I've had guys act like they were doing me a big favor by talking to me and giving me their attention. Get away from me! God I hate guys who do that kind of thing!

Ughhh exactly!
I even went on a date with a guy like that. A macho type who was talking about 101 ex girlfriends he had and then he told me : " I will add you to my collection. I seduce you, I have sex with you, date you and dump you " . The poor boy didn't realise that I am the one who dumps. Before he finished his sentence he had a jar of water over his pants and I left. He could pay my share of the bill. The least thing he could do for ruining my evening like he did lol
  •  

V M

Hi friends  :police:

Let's watch the language please, you know better than that
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Transfused on February 20, 2018, 06:58:35 PM
Ughhh exactly!
I even went on a date with a guy like that. A macho type who was talking about 101 ex girlfriends he had and then he told me : " I will add you to my collection. I seduce you, I have sex with you, date you and dump you " . The poor boy didn't realise that I am the one who dumps. Before he finished his sentence he had a jar of water over his pants and I left. He could pay my share of the bill. The least thing he could do for ruining my evening like he did lol

Lol, OMG, what a total pig! I'm glad you put him in his place.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: V M on February 20, 2018, 07:08:44 PM
Hi friends  :police:

Let's watch the language please, you know better than that

Sorry, :embarrassed:
Julia

Born 1998