Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

It's definite, I HATE PEOPLE!

Started by Lady Lisandra, February 17, 2018, 06:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Lisandra

I've been working at a hotel since 21th december. I'm mainly receptionist, but when I free of my official duties I usually help at the bar. I'm an antisocial person and I hate being around people. I usually can handle it, but right now my tolerance level is almost zero. I HATE PEOPLE! I hate how the guests come with a smile, and smile at you and greet and say "please" and "thanks" 3 times when they ask you for something and try to be friendly as if I was on vacations, because I'm clearly not! I also hate the ones that dislike every damn aspect of their holiday. They complain about the room being too small, the chicken being raw, the beer being warm...

What I hate the most is the hot water. I feel like I'm constantly being asked to fill thermos with hot water and most of them ask for it with a big smile on their faces, as if it was the most beautiful thing in the world to do, heat water for someone else to drink, as if we were going to sit together to drink mate and have a wonderful time. I UTTERLY HATE PEOPLE ASKING FOR HOT WATER!
- Lis -
  •  

Natsuki Kuga

This is why I only send my people to deal with the hired help.
  •  

Katie Jade

firstly I love your hair  -
Secondly why is this a problem, are you sure your just not making it a problem? Ignore the punters and just don't care about them (it seems you care too much) so its a job, fill the troughs with food and hot water and just be polite but don't care about them as you need the care about yourself not them.,
It seems an issue with being trans is that we think too much about other s and their needs (as a form of hiding) and not about our selves enough, so think on this and ignore them and think about your "I" - GL sis
Love and HugZ
Katie

:angel: :angel: :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :-* ^-^ :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Lady Lisandra

Firstly, thank you. I can't wait to dye it purple again.
Secondly, I'm pretty sure that I'm making it a problem. Well, everyone here is. After 50 continuous days of work, everyone's patiece and tolerance is almost nonexistent.
- Lis -
  •  

HappyMoni

I used to think I hated people, I wanted to be a forest ranger in the sticks somewhere. I took a trip on the Appalachian Trail for a while and it changed the course of my life. I went crazy without people. I realized, as annoying as people could be, I needed to be around them. Never claimed to be sane! ;D
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Laurie

I like people.... one or two at a time.  Crowds? fugitaboutit! I'm avoiding them.  I have more friend now here through Susan's than I have ever had in my whole life! I love em all!
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Lady Sarah

You'd probably hate me too then. I'm friendly towards most people, but then I am an extrovert. I actually care about people. However, I can feel bad vibes, and know which ones to avoid.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

Allison S

Maybe it's time for a new job. Lol in New York people are hardly ever overly polite. Sometimes they'll smile and say thank you. I like being polite because in my head I'm cute and feminine when I do it lol

I left my job most recently because I can't stand being around people that talk behind each others' backs and smile in their face. I know we're all guilty of that but at work it was just nonsense.

Anyway I'm rambling now oops [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Chloe

Quote from: Laurie on February 17, 2018, 10:27:07 PM
Crowds? fugitaboutit!

Especially the "cell phone fiddling" ones in traffic!!!

Agree with  Allison S it's just 'a job' find something else!!
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

Lady Lisandra

I could find a new job, but my family own the hotel, and I'm expected to come back next season to run everything on my own. Well, I doubt my father would even consider giving me any responsability, but I'm definitely expected to come back as a regular worker.
- Lis -
  •  

Natsuki Kuga

Quote from: Lady Lisandra on February 17, 2018, 06:33:12 PM
I HATE PEOPLE!

Come to think of it, I hate people, too.

People and computers.

Good thing I'm in IT management.

Thank you for your attention,

(Probably) Your manager
  •  

Kylo

I don't hate people that much, I just hate having to be fake friendly towards them.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •