Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Me liking boys ever

Started by Larisa, February 18, 2018, 06:56:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colleen_definitely

There's no shame in being a greedy bi/pan sort of person.

Unless of course you're afraid of losing attraction to someone you're already committed to.  In which case I wouldn't be terribly afraid.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

big kim

When you've had rice you want noodles next time
  •  

Bobbie LeAnn

I never ever not even once thought about liking a guy. But.......... That was before HRT. Now I dunno.. There is this beautive native american flute player who just makes my insides turn to jello. I would die to have his arms wrapped around me. His name is Alexandro Querevalú. Here is one of his youtube videos.

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

•  

Bobbie LeAnn

Quote from: I Am Jess on February 21, 2018, 02:42:18 AM
It's funny how many young guys want to be with an older woman.

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

•  

SomeGirlShay

Let me be honest... I am pansexual. I find people of various genders attractive. ;)
  •  

Allison S

I'm bumping an old(er) thread here...

I don't think I have an attraction to females. But I am attracted to men and males who express their femininity without altering their physical bodies. I'm not attracted to a crossdresser, but a few pieces or clothing is okay. I also like guys who can appear slightly andro or metrosexual. But I tend to attract men that are tall and muscular- which is fine since I'm 5'7" and soft bodied, so the contrast makes me feel more feminine.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Alice (nym)

I am attracted to people... just so happens most of the nice people I meet are women. Men tend to be more selfish.
Don't hate the hate... Start spreading the love.
  •  

afantasticwoman

I have realised since transitioning that I have always dated women who were strong and quite masculine in their energy. I didn't understand it before. But I think now it makes sense. I couldn't date a really feminine girl because I was the one wanting to be feminine. Now I have a fantasy that I want a male partner because he would hold me and be stronger than me and I could be the feminine one. But not because I find them sexual attractive as such. But when I was about 10  I used to muck around with boys (be naked) but was not biased as I would have mucked around with a girl if there was one in my circle. So I think If the opportunity arises and I Can sustain an attraction and connection with a man I will kiss one. I find it so fascinating . (It's like catching a unicorn) It's like my own sexuality is a mystery to me and I am uncovering it . although 45 years on I need to get a move on.... lol.  When I think about me with a man I giggle.... How amazing this world is and these things we live inside.... out bodies...... Love to you all..... -Cloé
P.s. the best part about being a trans woman is I have now given my self permission to be whoever I am and try what ever I need to do express my inner most being......
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Pre-transition I did not realize that there were as many women out there that are attracted to other women.
Since I came out full-time almost 2 years ago I have attracted several suitors and romantic interests, both men and women. 

I have dated both guys and gals and I can say that all things being equal I do not have a preference for either one....  the guy that I am dating is a sweet and considerate fellow, he was sweet on me before he knew I was a trans-woman...    and the 2 gals that are interested in me are equally sweet and considerate....  it is difficult to say whether I like gals more or guys more....  both have their unique qualities  (as I do).

It's all in the personalities and things and views that we have in common.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: afantasticwoman on October 28, 2018, 05:54:11 PM
I have realised since transitioning that I have always dated women who were strong and quite masculine in their energy. I didn't understand it before. But I think now it makes sense. I couldn't date a really feminine girl because I was the one wanting to be feminine. Now I have a fantasy that I want a male partner because he would hold me and be stronger than me and I could be the feminine one. But not because I find them sexual attractive as such. But when I was about 10  I used to muck around with boys (be naked) but was not biased as I would have mucked around with a girl if there was one in my circle. So I think If the opportunity arises and I Can sustain an attraction and connection with a man I will kiss one. I find it so fascinating . (It's like catching a unicorn) It's like my own sexuality is a mystery to me and I am uncovering it . although 45 years on I need to get a move on.... lol.  When I think about me with a man I giggle.... How amazing this world is and these things we live inside.... out bodies...... Love to you all..... -Cloé
P.s. the best part about being a trans woman is I have now given my self permission to be whoever I am and try what ever I need to do express my inner most being......
Hi, Fantastic Woman!

Welcome to Susan's Place.

Thank you for sharing your perspective.

Personally, I am only into women.  One in particular.  :)

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions forum to tell the members about yourself.  Here is some information that we like to share with new members:

Things that you should read

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: afantasticwoman on October 28, 2018, 05:54:11 PM

@afantasticwoman
Dear -Cloé:
I want to  thank you for recently joining Susan's Place and coming here to share your very first posting on this thread... and telling us a little about yourself in your post.. 
Also, please know that you are always welcome here.  Many of our members will now be aware of your arrival to the Forums and will be able to share with you, and you with them regarding your questions and comments.

I see that you have already been Officially Welcomed to Susan's Place
by our lovely member  @KathyLauren ...

Please also allow me to also give your a warm Welcome to Susan's Place.
I am thinking that you may have a lot more questions and concerns, this is the right place for you to be to find out what others have done that may have been in your circumstances.  Be aware that there are many members here that can identify with your concerns and questions.

You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others  and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here on the Forums if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....

***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 
Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace. 

In her Welcome Message  KathyLauren  included Important LINKS that will tell you about Susan's Place.  Included there is information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.   

Please don't be a stranger, we want to share postings and thoughts with you.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

****NOTE: Please follow KathyLauren's suggestion and click the LINK and go to the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself so you can have more interaction and be able to find more like-minded members.

•  

Linde

I was interested in women only, all my adult life, and am still only interested in females.  I consider myself to be a lesbian.  In fact, my psychologist is of the opinion that i was more female than male all my life (I am intersex), and because of this I was always a lesbian.  Fine with me, and hope that no hormones will change anything about this orientation!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Sarah77

Quote from: SashaHyde on February 21, 2018, 01:43:38 PM
Why are you afraid. If there's no attraction now you might not ever be but once on hrt if you do become attracted you might not care. There's no shame in it. If you do have some talk with a therapist :)

-- Sasha

I've wondered what would happen if I started hormone therapy. Even bigger implications for my marriage if I started being primarily attracted to men
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Sarah77 on October 29, 2018, 09:47:05 AM
I've wondered what would happen if I started hormone therapy. Even bigger implications for my marriage if I started being primarily attracted to men

@Sarah77
Dear Sarah:
First and foremost, if you are committed to making your marriage work and perhaps through couples counseling and continued communication with her, that would be your priority.   
Being attracted to anyone else, man or woman would not be, should not be, a factor....   if you do some reading of others threads here of married transitioners you will discover that many the marriages that are still intact... not always successful but the successes here on the forums with our married members should be a good motive for you.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

MichelleStar

Quote from: Sarah77 on October 29, 2018, 09:47:05 AM

I've been wondering the same thing lately as well.

For most of my life, I've only been attracted to women. Recently, though, when I've seriously been thinking of transitioning - and hormone therapy - I find myself thinking that I'd be attracted to some men. Or, at least, that would be a possibility, if I really, finally could see myself as female, instead of struggling with my identity as I do today. I wonder if I could resolve that struggle, and really, truly see myself as I want to be, if that would be true. And if I'd still be attracted to other women as well. I honestly don't know.
  •