Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Boob satisfaction

Started by Tracey, February 20, 2018, 06:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you happy with your breasts?

Yes, they're just right.
17 (48.6%)
No, they're too small.
18 (51.4%)
No, they're too big.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Devlyn

Are you satisfied with your breasts?

I am, I'm small framed and don't want anything out of proportion. What say you?

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Lady Sarah

With home grown C cup breasts, I can't complain. With a sports bra, I have to go with D cup. Otherwise, they feel like they are being squashed.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

Transfused

Very satisfied with my boobies. They are still in full force and sore as ever but I'm already a large B-cup. I consider myself fortunate.

I'm still going for a BA though. Want them bigger.

*No Nudity Please*
  •  

HappyMoni

I haven't gotten the growth I wanted. Using P creme on them now and they seem to be getting a bit bigger but still want BA. Like a c cup. Probably an A now.
Moni
PS Looking forward to sizing at my consult. Soooo excited!
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

islandgirl

I am not satisfied with my growth! I never thought I would get this place, but I am actually starting to research breast augmentation. Over three years HRT and still small. Could be my age, but I don't care! I am at the point where I believe that I deserve to look the way I want - not overly large, just proportionate. I run so size is a consideration.
  •  

Chelsea

I probably have A cups from just the herbs I have been taking for the last two years.  I really hope HRT kicks them in gear lol.  I'm thinking a C would be enough for me.

Hugs,

Chelsea
First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

Devlyn

That's interesting, Chelsea, most of my changes and growth came from herbals before HRT, too.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

V M

I'm rockin' a pair of Boobalicious C-Cups  :icon_chick:  I ain't complainin' none
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

TonyaW

1 year HRT (today, yay) and I've got something noticable, so not dissatisfied.  Probably A's.  Might look like B's if could lose my gut.  On the large size frame wise so would like C's but think I would be happy with B's if I could drop 40 pounds. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: TonyaW on February 20, 2018, 08:31:45 PM
1 year HRT (today, yay) and I've got something noticable, so not dissatisfied.  Probably A's.  Might look like B's if could lose my gut.  On the large size frame wise so would like C's but think I would be happy with B's if I could drop 40 pounds. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Big hug! Happy anniversar-E!  ;D

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Anne Blake

My girls have stopped growing (hopefully just taking a break), leaving me happy with what I have, now if I can just drop a bit of weight to show them off better.

Tia Anne
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on February 20, 2018, 08:11:16 PM
That's interesting, Chelsea, most of my changes and growth came from herbals before HRT, too.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn

I started them in late 2015 to date and I take a lot. It cant be good on my liver. I have my appointment in a few more days and hopefully start HRT as soon as possible.  :) It is really amazing how much the herbs have done to my body so I cant imagine what HRT will do. I have a little bubble butt now and A cups, before I just looked like a stick LOL.

Hugs,

Chelsea

Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: Chelsea1807 on February 20, 2018, 08:46:53 PM
I started them in late 2015 to date and I take a lot. It cant be good on my liver. I have my appointment in a few more days and hopefully start HRT as soon as possible.  :) It is really amazing how much the herbs have done to my body so I cant imagine what HRT will do. I have a little bubble butt now and A cups, before I just looked like a stick LOL.

Hugs,

Chelsea

I was on the "full dose" of the  herbals for a couple years and the liver is performing like a champ.  :)
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on February 20, 2018, 08:49:54 PM
I was on the "full dose" of the  herbals for a couple years and the liver is performing like a champ.  :)

Awesome that makes me feel a lot better!  I always read the horror stories about liver damage but I think I will be ok.
:)

Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

FinallyMichelle

How about an option for they are fine but I would not mind if they were bigger.  😆

They are definitely big enough that I would never consider augmentation though. Actually besides my bottom surgery and my nose I won't be getting any surgeries. I wouldn't mind bigger breasts or being pretty but the surgeries really scare me. I might not ever even do my nose. GRS is a given though and does not scare me even a little, not sure why. Everyone says my breasts are bigger than I think they are, I think that they are smaller than they think they are. 😁 Before anyone asks, I have no idea how big they are. The last time that I wore a bra was a year ago at court for my name change, they were a b cup then.
  •  

Allison S

Almost 5 months on hrt and being chubby already they're an A cup I would say. I've had gynecomastia for years before hrt too.

Ideally I'll get to a full C cup I think that would match my frame.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Sarah_P

Just over 7 months, and I'm happy with the growth rate, but hoping (and fairly sure) they'll get bigger. One side's almost a full B, the other's only an A. Hoping for Cs, which should be easily attainable without BA. I won't complain if I somehow end up with D's, though!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Bobbie LeAnn

Part of this is a copy of something I said on another thread. After 15 months on HRT my breasts have grown far beyond my expectations. I remember when they were an A cup and I was happy. Then came a B cup, I was like "Wow". Then came a C cup and I was like "Holy cow". Now I'm creeping into a D cup and I'm hoping they stop soon LMAO. I still have the same growing pain I had when I first started developing breasts. Oh and not to forget the insistent itching. I am 38 under bust and 45 :icon_yikes: around the girls. Online Bra Size Calculators say my size is 38G but they are wrong. I wear a 38C or D. So yes I am very happy with them. :icon_dance:

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

•  

krobinson103

I'm up to a largish c cup at the moment, with a padded bra I can get up to about a D, still a little small for my frame. I'd ideally like DD, but at only four months in and endless breast pain I suspect I have some growing to do yet. The online calculators come out at 40 d ish (41 inch frame 46 inch at the breast) But in terms of bra a c fits better at the moment.
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

I Am Jess

I'm very happy with mine but I had breast augmentation 2 1/2 years ago.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •