17 (48.6%)
No, they're too small.
18 (51.4%)
No, they're too big.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 35

RobynTx

Quote from: Steph2.0 on February 21, 2018, 11:02:46 AM
For my frame, I think B is a reasonable goal, so I'd like more. Up until recently, I was the smallest size available in Mammary Calibrated Objects.

Double A, beep beep (ouch!) M C O

In the last month, though, I've found there's no extra room in the 36A. With the padding, I suspect it looks like a B. I can almost hold a pencil.

For what it's worth, what I've found works for me is the Warner Simply Perfect Women's Cotton Back Smoothing Wire-Free Bra RM0151T that I bought at Target:

https://www.target.com/p/simply-perfect-by-warner-s-174-women-s-cotton-back-smoothing-wire-free-bra-rm0151t/-/A-51624172#lnk=sametab&preselect=51396663

Stephanie

My wife loves Warner's bras.  Pretty much the only ones she wears beside sport bras.

•  

krobinson103

Quote from: AnneK on February 21, 2018, 11:41:40 AM
So, that's why women wear them!   ;)

Lol... extra size is good as well. :) If you don't have it.. fake it!
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Kendra

Quote from: Steph2.0 on February 21, 2018, 11:02:46 AM
For my frame, I think B is a reasonable goal, so I'd like more. Up until recently, I was the smallest size available in Mammary Calibrated Objects.

Double A, beep beep (ouch!) M C O
>

Oh yeah, AAMCO Transmission.  Help your wheels go round.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Kendra on February 21, 2018, 01:22:11 PM
Oh yeah, AAMCO Transmission.  Help your wheels go round.

Trans is my mission.

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Bobbie LeAnn

I have never liked a padded bra on women. I always said it was false advertisement. I myself won't wear one. I dated a lady once who I thought had a beautiful pair till I found out she was wearing a Victoria's Secret Bombshell Bra. Those things make a flat chest look good lol.

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Janes Groove

I'm a 34C and approaching a D cup.  So I voted satisfied.  But I would always welcome a little more.
I would REALLY like to be  D cup which is average for an American woman.
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Bobbie Ann on February 21, 2018, 01:52:13 PM
I have never liked a padded bra on women. I always said it was false advertisement. I myself won't wear one. I dated a lady once who I thought had a beautiful pair till I found out she was wearing a Victoria's Secret Bombshell Bra. Those things make a flat chest look good lol.

I love my front closure VS Bombshell's.  They are the bomb!
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

RobynTx

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

As physical as my job is a padded bra is a must.  Almost like body armor, or rather boobie armor.

•  

Northern Star Girl

3 years of HRT has produced a C cup......   very happy and I am not seeking BA.

In this last year of HRT my breasts have gone from a B cup to a C.   
Very satisfied for certain.  Since I am very active and jogging and running I don't want them any larger.
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: Aspiringperson on February 21, 2018, 02:46:46 PM
3 years of HRT has produced a C cup......   very happy and I am not seeking BA.

In this last year of HRT my breasts have gone from a B cup to a C.   
Very satisfied for certain.  Since I am very active and jogging and running I don't want them any larger.

I am very active also. I hope HRT gets me to a C sense I'm 5'11 I think that would be perfect.
You are very Beautiful by the way. :)

Hugs

Chelsea
First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Chelsea1807 on February 21, 2018, 03:31:08 PM
I am very active also. I hope HRT gets me to a C cup I'm 5'11 I think that would be perfect.
You are very Beautiful by the way. :)
Hugs
Chelsea

@ Chelsea: Thanks for your kind words.  Oh yeah, any bigger than a C cup on me would get in the way when I jog and run, etc.   Contrary to what many people think, biigger is not always better!!!!
Aspiringperson

•  

Kendra

> I have never liked a padded bra on women. I always said it was false advertisement

I always wear padded bra - waaaay easier than the surface-mount breast forms I initially wore.  And while HRT is making things kinda sore that's extra insurance against bumping into things. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Bobbie LeAnn

Quote from: Aspiringperson on February 21, 2018, 04:06:12 PM
Oh yeah, any bigger than a C cup on me would get in the way when I jog and run, etc.   Contrary to what many people think, biigger is not always better!!!!

I totally agree. I build and work on my own motorcycles and mine get in the way a LOT but I love them when riding my bikes(I love the jiggle).  :icon_weee:

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

•  

Bobbie LeAnn

Quote from: Kendra on February 21, 2018, 04:17:33 PM
And while HRT is making things kinda sore that's extra insurance against bumping into things.

When I say "Padded" I'm talking about those with no room for a breast to fit into. I guess you call them "Push-up" bras. I wear a moulded cup bra that has a slight pad to it about 1/8th of an inch thick to help against accidental bumps. As big as I am now if I wore a  "Push-up" bra I would have a chin rest lmao.

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

•  

Northern Star Girl

I always wear padded bra - waaaay easier than the surface-mount breast forms I initially wore.  And while HRT is making things kinda sore that's extra insurance against bumping into things.

@ Kendra:  Nothing wrong with a padded bra.  Even with my C-cup I wear a push-up with certain dresses and tops....  and to keep my pointy nips under control I wear a t-shirt bra when needed.   Frankly I do not like the bras that are just thin cotton with no support and very little shaping.
We should wear what we like, what looks good on us, and what we feel comfortable in.
Aspiringperson

•  

Bobbie LeAnn

Again I agree. I had a pair of breast forms I wore till my ex-girlfriend and I broke up and she took them with her lol. Now I'm two cup sizes bigger than her. I love Karma.

Quote from: Aspiringperson on February 21, 2018, 04:35:54 PM
@ Kendra:  Nothing wrong with a padded bra.  Even with my C-cup I wear a push-up with certain dresses and tops....  and to keep my pointy nips under control I wear a t-shirt bra when needed.   Frankly I do not like the bras that are just thin cotton with no support and very little shaping.
We should wear what we like, what looks good on us, and what we feel comfortable in.
Aspiringperson

I agree with you too.Thin bras have no shape to them. I too wear them to help hide the daggers on my chest lol. So I guess I do wear a kind of padded bra. I think as trans women we should wear whatever makes us feel best and helps us cope with our demons.

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

•  

SadieBlake

Exactly, I'd also venture to add that if you're not 100% satisfied with your tits as they are or any element of your look, guess what? Most women have this :-).

Personally I've met very few bras I didn't like. Full coverage, sports, demi, push up, shelf, t-shirt, bralet etc.

I remember being trans and closeted when I was doing half marathon training and would suffer severe nipple chafe, damn did I envy women the privilege of wearing a bra.

Quote from: Aspiringperson on February 21, 2018, 04:35:54 PM
Aspiringperson

And bobbiann i wonder if it occurs to you that some women might find words like "false advertising" or "beautiful pair" to make them feel reduced to their (secondary) sexual characteristics?
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

Bobbie LeAnn

Quote from: SadieBlake on February 21, 2018, 05:11:41 PM
And bobbiann i wonder if it occurs to you that some women might find words like "false advertising" or "beautiful pair" to make them feel reduced to their (secondary) sexual characteristics?

I should have made myself clearer. I was talking about cisgender women in that post. If someone said I have a "Beautiful Pair" I would say "Thank you". I didn't know cisgender women had "(secondary) sexual characteristics"
Now with that said I'll not reply again to avoid a "Witch burning"

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

•  

zirconia

Quote from: kitchentablepotpourri on February 21, 2018, 10:21:50 AM
I thought that the way to determine cup size is to first measure under your bust (band size), and then measure the fullest part of your bust (around the nipples) and each inch greater than your band size = 1 cup size; so if your band size is 33.4", and your bust size is 37.4" that would make you a D cup?  I could be wrong, but that is how I was taught.

Perhaps the measurement method varies by country. Here a bust measurement 7.5 cm (≅3") greater than the band size is considered an AA cup, a difference of 10cm means an A cup, and thereafter the cup size advances by one letter for each additional 2.5cm...
  •