Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Chelsea's Transition Adventure

Started by Chelsea, February 21, 2018, 11:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurie

Chelsea  that came out wonderfully. It gives you a look that you can work for in honing your makeup skills. Looking good girl!

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

islandgirl

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: Laurie on March 21, 2018, 10:22:41 AM
Chelsea  that came out wonderfully. It gives you a look that you can work for in honing your makeup skills. Looking good girl!

Hugs,
   Laurie

Thank you Laurie.  I just hope its not false hope. ;)

First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

Chelsea

Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Northern Star Girl

@ Chelsea:   Facebook App or not....   you look absolutely terrific!!!!   
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 23, 2018, 09:48:20 AM
@ Chelsea:   Facebook App or not....   you look absolutely terrific!!!!

Danielle thank you! Maybe one day.
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Cassi

Nah, she looks absolutely absolutely fabulous darling -
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Donna

Looks great Chelsea. Wish the app worked that well for me. Lol it made me look like my sister.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Cassi

It blended me with my mom and sisters.  Point to be taken though is that my sisters would look like me.  The current avatar and preceding one weren't faceapp ones but it take time and I believe Chels has just started HRT and if she looked like what her avatar does now she will be a total bomb (good bomb) with HRT.  It's the awkward time between no HRT starting HRT and having been on it for a while that gets rough.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: Donna on March 23, 2018, 06:52:55 PM
Looks great Chelsea. Wish the app worked that well for me. Lol it made me look like my sister.

Thank you Donna. That app made me look just like my mom did in her 20's. lol

Quote from: Cassi on March 23, 2018, 07:27:26 PM
It blended me with my mom and sisters.  Point to be taken though is that my sisters would look like me.  The current avatar and preceding one weren't faceapp ones but it take time and I believe Chels has just started HRT and if she looked like what her avatar does now she will be a total bomb (good bomb) with HRT.  It's the awkward time between no HRT starting HRT and having been on it for a while that gets rough.

I took three years of herbs also and I am in that weird looking awkward stage. :laugh: Looking in the mirror I see a mixture of male, female lol Hopefully that will change.

Hugs,
      Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Chelsea

First Month Update.

I just had my one month checkup with the doctor. My blood work was great and that was a relief because I was worried about the years of herbs I took. She also increased my meds and said that this is the "Full Dosage" but we still might need to adjust it later. Did I mention that I hate needles? I almost passed out when they took my blood. That is really the only thing I have a hard time with.

Things I have noticed is my breast are growing again, they are tingly and almost always hard. Ive lost a little weight around my waist but that might be from exercise. My skin is really soft, a lot more then when I was taking herbs. Morning erections stopped on day 12 and haven't came back lol. My doctor said "wow that was fast."  Nothing mental going on other than just a little more emotional but not to bad. I'm still happy all the time and so far no mood swings.

I ask her if I started "pigging out" if the weight will go to the right places now. lol I have lost some weight before and am down to 140. I would like to be 155-160. My current sizes are Chest 34, waist 27.5 and hips 36 and I am 5'9"
I think that's about it for this month. I will post my 3 month update soon. :)

Hugs,
       Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Chelsea1807 on April 05, 2018, 08:43:01 AM
First Month Update.

I just had my one month checkup with the doctor. My blood work was great and that was a relief because I was worried about the years of herbs I took. She also increased my meds and said that this is the "Full Dosage" but we still might need to adjust it later. Did I mention that I hate needles? I almost passed out when they took my blood. That is really the only thing I have a hard time with.

Things I have noticed is my breast are growing again, they are tingly and almost always hard. Ive lost a little weight around my waist but that might be from exercise. My skin is really soft, a lot more then when I was taking herbs. Morning erections stopped on day 12 and haven't came back lol. My doctor said "wow that was fast."  Nothing mental going on other than just a little more emotional but not to bad. I'm still happy all the time and so far no mood swings.

I ask her if I started "pigging out" if the weight will go to the right places now. lol I have lost some weight before and am down to 140. I would like to be 155-160. My current sizes are Chest 34, waist 27.5 and hips 36 and I am 5'9"
I think that's about it for this month. I will post my 3 month update soon. :)

Hugs,
       Chelsea

@ Chelsea:   Thanks for posting your One Month HRT update.  What you mentioned about your results and body changes so far are about normal judging from my own experience.  Oh yeah, I hate needles too but how else are they going to get your blood to do the blood work...  and that is certainly good that the blood work results were OK with your Doctor.   It is good that the herbs that you had taken did not mess up the test results.   Increased to full dosage... well that is good but in my case the dosages were adjusted several times.

Yes, isn't that exciting when your notice that your breasts are growing...  tingly and always hard... exactly what happens....  and sensitive too....   and my nipples always stuck out a lot.... they could have poked holes in my shirts if they had gotten any more erect and hard!!!  LOL

Also, yes.... morning wood will just about stop from now on, or at least it did for me at that stage of my HRT regimen... and later in my HRT even if I had tried to get an erection there was nothing!!!  That is a blessing for us MTFs.

You didn't say what your doctor told you when you asked her about you pigging out to make curves in the right places.   I kinda doubt she told you to go ahead....    but if you are trying to gain 15 - 20 pounds... please enjoy burgers, fries, milk shakes, ice cream, candy..... big steaks and baked potatoes!!!    LOL    But then once you reach your goal it might be hard to stop eating all of that good food.   Please let me know how that works for you!!!

Right now I think that the measurements you stated for your body are a wonderful start to a feminine figure.... nice curves already but just a few more inches here and there in the right places will result in a terrific shape for you.

Again, Chelsea, thanks for posting and sharing your update...  please don't wait until your 3 month update to keep us in the loop about what's happening with your and your HRT.

Hugs, and well wishes.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 05, 2018, 09:34:24 AM
@ Chelsea:   Thanks for posting your One Month HRT update.  What you mentioned about your results and body changes so far are about normal judging from my own experience.  Oh yeah, I hate needles too but how else are they going to get your blood to do the blood work...  and that is certainly good that the blood work results were OK with your Doctor.   It is good that the herbs that you had taken did not mess up the test results.   Increased to full dosage... well that is good but in my case the dosages were adjusted several times.

Yes, isn't that exciting when your notice that your breasts are growing...  tingly and always hard... exactly what happens....  and sensitive too....   and my nipples always stuck out a lot.... they could have poked holes in my shirts if they had gotten any more erect and hard!!!  LOL

Also, yes.... morning wood will just about stop from now on, or at least it did for me at that stage of my HRT regimen... and later in my HRT even if I had tried to get an erection there was nothing!!!  That is a blessing for us MTFs.

You didn't say what your doctor told you when you asked her about you pigging out to make curves in the right places.   I kinda doubt she told you to go ahead....    but if you are trying to gain 15 - 20 pounds... please enjoy burgers, fries, milk shakes, ice cream, candy..... big steaks and baked potatoes!!!    LOL    But then once you reach your goal it might be hard to stop eating all of that good food.   Please let me know how that works for you!!!

Right now I think that the measurements you stated for your body are a wonderful start to a feminine figure.... nice curves already but just a few more inches here and there in the right places will result in a terrific shape for you.

Again, Chelsea, thanks for posting and sharing your update...  please don't wait until your 3 month update to keep us in the loop about what's happening with your and your HRT.

Hugs, and well wishes.
Danielle

Thank you Danielle. Actually my doctor told me to eat whatever I wanted. She told me that sometimes the spiro makes your potassium high and I forgot to ask her if I need to slow down those foods.

I will post updates as they happen, and I am taking a picture of myself every two days. I plan on putting them together into a video after I finish transitioning so I can see the changes happen. :)

Hugs,

Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Donna

Great update Chelsea. Yes spiri will cause higher potassium. I've had no issues with it since last year. I just don't eat things that list a lot of extra potassium. I like protein bars and it's surprising how much is in some of them. Keep us informed and your picture diary should be great to see one day.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Chelsea

This is not really a update but something I wanted to share.  Sense starting HRT I had my doctor send my prescription to
the Walgreen's on the other end of town. I have one close to my house but one of the girls that work there knows me really well. Me and her used to work together at a factory and I have known her for 14 years. Yesterday I went and told her that I need to talk to her in private. I told her that I am taking some medicine and need a refill and that my prescription is at the other store. She looked up my meds and immediately I saw her facial expression change. She looked at me and before she said anything I said "I'm transgender." She came around from behind the counter to give me a hug. (I was lucky no one was waiting.) :) We talked a few minuets and now for the best part. I have been paying 57 dollars and some change for my Finasteride. She applied a discount to my Wallgreen's profile and now its only $17! That's forty dollars a month she saved me!  Really awesome to have someone like her as a friend.

I am having my very first voice therapy appointment toady in Knoxville so wish me luck. I am more nervous about this than I was going for HRT.

Hugs,
       Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

pamelatransuk

It is really wonderful to read such a happy story. You've lit up my day.

That shows she is a true friend!

I wish you every success fro the Voice Therapy.

Pamela

•  

JulieAllana

Quote from: Chelsea1807 on April 23, 2018, 08:00:43 AM
She looked at me and before she said anything I said "I'm transgender." She came around from behind the counter to give me a hug.

I am beaming from ear to ear with happiness!  Good story!

Julie
1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

Laurie

Hi Chelsea,

Another story of a good coming out. I'm happy for you that she was so accepting of your news. The savings is just icing on the cake. Perhaps you'll be ready for a visit the next time I find myself in the neighborhood.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: pamelatransuk on April 23, 2018, 09:20:16 AM
It is really wonderful to read such a happy story. You've lit up my day.

That shows she is a true friend!

I wish you every success fro the Voice Therapy.

Pamela

Quote from: JulieAllana on April 23, 2018, 10:34:56 AM
I am beaming from ear to ear with happiness!  Good story!

Julie

Thank you Pamela and Julie. :)  I thought for sure she was going to laugh and give me a hard time about it. Me and her has always picked on each other through the years. She has messaged me two times sense I told her and that is rare.
I think we are going to be closer friends now and that has made me sooooo happy. :)

Hugs,
        Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: Laurie on April 23, 2018, 10:57:43 AM
Hi Chelsea,

Another story of a good coming out. I'm happy for you that she was so accepting of your news. The savings is just icing on the cake. Perhaps you'll be ready for a visit the next time I find myself in the neighborhood.

Hugs,
  Laurie

Laurie as soon as I "come out" you will be more that welcome to come hang out! I know some good places to eat in Knoxville we could go to and show you around my city a bit or we could just hang out and chit chat. :) I would come out today if I could pass but that's not going to happen.  :laugh: although I am liking the way the HRT is going.

Hugs,
        Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•