Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Chelsea's Transition Adventure

Started by Chelsea, February 21, 2018, 11:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelsea

Thank you ladies so much for being so sweet to me. :) Maybe after more time I will see the real Chelsea.

Hugs to all of you,

Chelsea
First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Chelsea on May 06, 2018, 02:09:18 PM
Thank you ladies so much for being so sweet to me. :) Maybe after more time I will see the real Chelsea.

Hugs to all of you,

Chelsea

Dear Chelsea,                 06 May 2108

Since we can see her, you should also be able to see her. Don't wear sun glasses when looking in the mirror. I have a fairly good idea of your age. Gravity could not have done much in the short period of time since you were born.

If you want to see the affects of gravity and excessive solar exposure, you should see me; I'm the poster child for what not to do. I'm almost 78, I've spent 77 of those years basking in the sun, which is why I use my Dog's photo for my avatar. I have so much sagging skin they could make another person out of the excess.

The last time I tried taking a selfie, the camera and lens cratered simultaneously; won't try that again.

Is it possible you are setting your appearance standard so high that no one could possibly attain it?

Take care young lady; see you at the races.

Best Always,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: christinej78 on May 06, 2018, 03:54:24 PM

Is it possible you are setting your appearance standard so high that no one could possibly attain it?

Its not that.  I can tell you exactly what it is. I'm a 40 year old trying to look like a 25 year old. Its that I still feal like I did when I was 20 and I have a deep down regret that keeps coming back to haunt me. The regret of not doing this years ago. I didn't get to live my teenage years as a girl, so that is why I want the surgeries to turn back the years. I will never be happy until I do. That was really hard for me to admit by the way. lol

Hugs,
         Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

amberwaves

Quote from: Chelsea on May 06, 2018, 04:23:30 PM
Its not that.  I can tell you exactly what it is. I'm a 40 year old trying to look like a 25 year old. Its that I still feal like I did when I was 20 and I have a deep down regret that keeps coming back to haunt me. The regret of not doing this years ago. I didn't get to live my teenage years as a girl, so that is why I want the surgeries to turn back the years. I will never be happy until I do. That was really hard for me to admit by the way. lol

Hugs,
         Chelsea
I feel you on wanting to turn the clock back.  You may not believe it, but you certainly don't look you age and can totally get away with looking younger.  I turn 37 soon and dress like a 25 year old and nobody has said anything other than I look cute.
  •  

Laurie

Hugs,
         Chelsea

Hey Chelsea Hun, that regret you feel about not transitioning a long time ago along with the feeling of loss for not growing up as the girl we wanted to be, is shared by almost all of us at one time or another. I know I had had that regret growing up female wish for most of my life. You are not alone in how you feel, Hun. Unfortunately we cannot turn back the hands of time so we can live as we would have if we could. Time marches on for all of us.
  I no longer feel that regret. It has long since morphed into a wistful fantasy. Perhaps that is just because I have had much more time than you to realize those thoughts and feelings were just that, a fantasy. That is the reality of it, Hun and time marches on. It took me 64 years to begin my transition. A much longer time than you. Be happy in the knowledge that you don't have to wait that long. Rejoice in it even. You have the time to enjoy many more experiences as the woman you are than I do. Perhaps if you could just get over the regrets as see it for whats it is for you... a fantasy, you cam move on too, Chelsea. It is holding you back from living the reality of being the woman you can be now. Yes Chelsea, I said now You are a pretty young lady now and you  are keeping yourself from those life experiences you can be living now! More and more female experiences are slipping by as time marches on.
  Get out and let Chelsea live. Just do it. Time is passing and you cannot get it back.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

christinej78

Hugs,
         Chelsea

Dear Chelsea,               06 May 2018

I also feel like I'm 25, sometimes when I look in the mirror I don't know who it is that is staring back at me. Like you, I wish I had done this years ago. I didn't and am now doing it. There is no way I can look 25. The US government doesn't have enough money to make that happen. Yes, the cosmetic surgeons can do some things, but there are limits. Yes, I plan on having some cosmetic surgery later this year once the weather turns cold; I don't want to waste the good weather lying around while surgical wounds heal, I'll save that for winter when I'm not as active.

On the ninth of April I went for a consultation with the surgeon that was going to do My orchiectomy, Dr. Peter Raphael, a plastic surgeon in Plano, Texas. We discussed a full range of surgical options along with the orchi. He showed me what I could realistically expect; I could look about 60. I have my second orchi post op tomorrow late morning with Dr. Raphael. I plan to discuss what I have decided to do cosmetically, which is to remove the saggy facial and neck skin and to fix my nose which has bugged me from day one. It was so large they had to do a "C" section to get me out.

I'll let you know tomorrow what he tells me. I have also been letting my hair grow since I had the orchi on the 13th of April. The hair along the sides and back is nice and thick, the crown looks like a golf tee box frequented by rank amateurs, divots everywhere interspersed with noxious weeds and mowed with a dull blade.

Please don't be too critical of yourself. When I saw your latest photos I thought you looked like you are in your early 20's. I calculated your age as maybe 35 from the things you have said in your posts. You look so fantastic you haven't a thing to worry about in passing. I'll revise what I said in an earlier post about being 48 years younger; if I was anywhere near your age, plus or minus, I'd be camping on your doorstep. Be proud of what and who you are, how you look and know that you are loved and respected; you are a beautiful person. Please take care of yourself.

Talk to you tomorrow, hasta luego mis amiga.

Best Always; see you at the races,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Laurie on May 06, 2018, 05:09:43 PM
  Hey Chelsea Hun, that regret you feel about not transitioning a long time ago along with the feeling of loss for not growing up as the girl we wanted to be, is shared by almost all of us at one time or another. I know I had had that regret growing up female wish for most of my life. You are not alone in how you feel, Hun. Unfortunately we cannot turn back the hands of time so we can live as we would have if we could. Time marches on for all of us.
  I no longer feel that regret. It has long since morphed into a wistful fantasy. Perhaps that is just because I have had much more time than you to realize those thoughts and feelings were just that, a fantasy. That is the reality of it, Hun and time marches on. It took me 64 years to begin my transition. A much longer time than you. Be happy in the knowledge that you don't have to wait that long. Rejoice in it even. You have the time to enjoy many more experiences as the woman you are than I do. Perhaps if you could just get over the regrets as see it for whats it is for you... a fantasy, you cam move on too, Chelsea. It is holding you back from living the reality of being the woman you can be now. Yes Chelsea, I said now You are a pretty young lady now and you  are keeping yourself from those life experiences you can be living now! More and more female experiences are slipping by as time marches on.
  Get out and let Chelsea live. Just do it. Time is passing and you cannot get it back.

Hugs,
  Laurie

Thank you Laurie,               06 May 2018

My sentiments exactly.

Thanks again; Best Always,
Christine
  •  

Chelsea

Going to do something really silly today and paint my brothers car as Chelsea full makeup and all. I think it will be cool three years from now being able to tell the guys at the race track that "Yes I'm a girl and painted it"
My brother thinks its funny. Wish me luck!

Hugs,
        Chelsea

Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Chelsea on May 07, 2018, 12:30:38 PM
Going to do something really silly today and paint my brothers car as Chelsea full makeup and all. I think it will be cool three years from now being able to tell the guys at the race track that "Yes I'm a girl and painted it"

Hugs,
        Chelsea

Chelsea:  Don't get paint on our pretty hair, and be careful that you don't break a nail.   
Oh yeah, an "after" picture of you would be good for my "sweaty pic montage" idea on my thread.
Have fun and enjoy being a girl today.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

maybesoph

Quote from: Chelsea on May 06, 2018, 08:35:51 AM
Thank you Kelly. :)
You are right about belief. No matter how much I do to change my face, I can see right through all of it and see the old me. This is what I am afraid that everyone else is seeing. I have a problem with my face for some reason. Maybe something I will bring up to my therapist.... :)

Hugs,
         Chelsea
Hi Chelsea

All I see is a woman that looks a lot younger than her years, i can only hope to emulate your successes girl.

Sophie :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Chelsea on May 07, 2018, 12:30:38 PM

Hugs,
        Chelsea

Hi Chelsea,              07 May 2018

Wishing you all the good luck in the world; please wear a respirator and eye protection while painting anything and any other protection required for the type paint you are using. I'm sure you already know all this; I care.

Congratulation's, you broke through the bottleneck now you can proceed to full transition.

What's with the three years: "I think it will be cool three years from now being able to tell the guys at the race track that "Yes I'm a girl and painted it""? You're already a girl. You are going to start racing before then, are you not? By then I'll be 81, I don't want to wait that long; anything could happen, I could fall out of a tree, a tree could fall on me, or an angry bull might gore me. I want to see Chelsea race this year.

Gotta go, tree work is calling me; chat with you later hotter than hot, hottie.

Best Always,
Christine

PS:

When I was with the doctor and his assistant they called me "sweetie" several times; I liked it, moving right along!

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 07, 2018, 12:40:37 PM
Chelsea:  Don't get paint on our pretty hair, and be careful that you don't break a nail.   
Oh yeah, an "after" picture of you would be good for my "sweaty pic montage" idea on my thread.
Have fun and enjoy being a girl today.
Danielle

Danielle I did break a nail, two of them. I found out that makeup with a paint mask in a 90° shop is a bad idea.
In five minuets I had mascara burning my eyes and had to remove it all. I did not wear the wig because it would have ruined it. By the time I was ready to clear coat I looked like Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs so I did not take a pic. It was just too awful.  :laugh: I also ruined one of Chelsea's shirts and a pair of sketchers. Good news is Chelsea got her first paint job under her belt. I haven't painted painted in about 7 years and was out of practice but after about 5 mins it all came back to me. :)
Maybe I can get you a pic this week if you are still doing the "sweaty pic montage" then.

Hugs,
         Chelsea

after pics
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

islandgirl

Oh, but what a great job! Love the colour! Make up and hot work have a tendency not to work together. It is like running for me!
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Chelsea on May 07, 2018, 11:39:28 PM
Danielle I did break a nail, two of them. I found out that makeup with a paint mask in a 90° shop is a bad idea.
In five minuets I had mascara burning my eyes and had to remove it all. I did not wear the wig because it would have ruined it. By the time I was ready to clear coat I looked like Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs so I did not take a pic. It was just too awful.  :laugh: I also ruined one of Chelsea's shirts and a pair of sketchers. Good news is Chelsea got her first paint job under her belt. I haven't painted painted in about 7 years and was out of practice but after about 5 mins it all came back to me. :)
Maybe I can get you a pic this week if you are still doing the "sweaty pic montage" then.

Hugs,
         Chelsea

after pics

Hola Chelsea,              08 May 2018

Awesome paint job and color. What's the name of the color?

Is this the car you're going to race? If so, when's its first outing?

You have talent young lady.

Best Always, See you at the races,
Christine
  •  

Laurie

It's purdy Chelsea. When do we get to see the finished product?

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: islandgirl on May 07, 2018, 11:49:34 PM
Oh, but what a great job! Love the colour! Make up and hot work have a tendency not to work together. It is like running for me!

Thank you Kelly! It was really just me being silly with the makeup. I had a good idea that it would make a mess but I had a great time. :)

Hugs,
        Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: christinej78 on May 08, 2018, 12:09:54 AM
Awesome paint job and color. What's the name of the color?

Thank you! Color name is Performance red.

Quote from: christinej78 on May 08, 2018, 12:09:54 AM
Is this the car you're going to race? If so, when's its first outing?

Its one of them I am going to race. Me, my brother and Jason all have one now. Most of the time me and Jason are the drivers. First outing as Chelsea or Race? First race will be in Bristol TN in August but, not as Chelsea. I have only been to one voice therapy lesson and still sound like a guy. I don't think that would be good idea looking like Chelsea and sounding like I do around a bunch of guys. :)

Hugs,
       Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: Laurie on May 08, 2018, 12:12:16 AM
It's purdy Chelsea. When do we get to see the finished product?

Hugs,
   Laurie

Thank you Laurie!!   I'll post one after its completed. We still have the interior to finish. :)

Hugs,
        Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Chelsea on May 08, 2018, 08:08:24 AM
Thank you! Color name is Performance red.

Its one of them I am going to race. Me, my brother and Jason all have one now. Most of the time me and Jason are the drivers. First outing as Chelsea or Race? First race will be in Bristol TN in August but, not as Chelsea. I have only been to one voice therapy lesson and still sound like a guy. I don't think that would be good idea looking like Chelsea and sounding like I do around a bunch of guys. :)

Hugs,
       Chelsea

Chelsea:  Yes, I am partial to Red colors such as that....  I have owned several bright red vehicles in the past.
Oh, I do wish that you would have posted a picture of yourself right after you painted the car... it would  have been perfect for my planned "hot and sweaty" picture montage.

Well, regarding a "First outing as Chelsea" ... by race time in Bristol, TN you will have been on HRT for well over 6 months....  you just might have more transition body change progress that you have bargained for, so you better get some more voice lessons planned very soon.   
Being around a bunch of guys trying to present yourself as your old male persona may then have new issues.....   boobs, softer and feminized face, more curves, etc....   transitioning is exciting, and only your BODY along with your doctor prescribed HRT determines what your appearance will be in August.  For me, at the 6 month mark I was passing incredibly well.  You already are looking great in your pictures that you have been posting... and you looked beautiful in your latest "dress" pictures....  so please keep your updates coming... AND... get going on those voice lessons.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 08, 2018, 08:44:22 AM
Chelsea:  Yes, I am partial to Red colors such as that....  I have owned several bright red vehicles in the past.
Oh, I do wish that you would have posted a picture of yourself right after you painted the car... it would  have been perfect for my planned "hot and sweaty" picture montage.

Well, regarding a "First outing as Chelsea" ... by race time in Bristol, TN you will have been on HRT for well over 6 months....  you just might have more transition body change progress that you have bargained for, so you better get some more voice lessons planned very soon.   
Being around a bunch of guys trying to present yourself as your old male persona may then have new issues.....   boobs, softer and feminized face, more curves, etc....   transitioning is exciting, and only your BODY along with your doctor prescribed HRT determines what your appearance will be in August.  For me, at the 6 month mark I was passing incredibly well.  You already are looking great in your pictures that you have been posting... and you looked beautiful in your latest "dress" pictures....  so please keep your updates coming... AND... get going on those voice lessons.
Hugs,
Danielle

Danielle you are right. I never thought about that. Its over a 100° at Bristol every year. I was thinking of wearing loose clothing like a big sweat shirt (If the HRT changes me at all) but never thought about the heat. I guess I will have to wait until next year to race. Jason can run this year as I'm still saving money for a facelift anyway.

I hope you are right about the more curves part and the feminized face. I was looking in the mirror last night and got discouraged. That half girl half boy thing my body has going on right now is not good. :)

Hugs,
        Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•