News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Chelsea's Transition Adventure

Started by Chelsea, February 21, 2018, 11:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christinej78

Quote from: Chelsea on May 08, 2018, 08:08:24 AM
Thank you! Color name is Performance red.

Its one of them I am going to race. Me, my brother and Jason all have one now. Most of the time me and Jason are the drivers. First outing as Chelsea or Race? First race will be in Bristol TN in August but, not as Chelsea. I have only been to one voice therapy lesson and still sound like a guy. I don't think that would be good idea looking like Chelsea and sounding like I do around a bunch of guys. :)

Hugs,
       Chelsea

Thanks, it's a standout color; everyone will notice it. You have talent young lady.

Are all three cars the same color? What have you done to the power and drive trains? Are they race only or street legal?

Enough with the questions. I know I have been ragging on you a good bit; I just don't want you to make the same mistake I did and that is to waste too much time not being the person I now am and always wanted to be. My life is full of missing out on things due to indecision, poor choices, not being in the right place at the right time, etc., etc. You still have your youth, I don't, except in my mind.

I'm going to stop the ragging on you as of NOW; it's your life, live it however you want; be happy!

I just checked Bristol Dragway's event calendar, the only event I could find in August is "Bristol Street Fights" on Saturday Night 04 August 2018. That's the night before my 78th birthday. If that's it, I'll see you there "at the races" and will be wearing something "Performance Red" or close to it.

Good luck to you, your brother, Jason,  and your team.

Best Always; Love,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: christinej78 on May 08, 2018, 09:16:49 AM
Thanks, it's a standout color; everyone will notice it. You have talent young lady.

Are all three cars the same color? What have you done to the power and drive trains? Are they race only or street legal?

Enough with the questions. I know I have been ragging on you a good bit; I just don't want you to make the same mistake I did and that is to waste too much time not being the person I now am and always wanted to be. My life is full of missing out on things due to indecision, poor choices, not being in the right place at the right time, etc., etc. You still have your youth, I don't, except in my mind.

I'm going to stop the ragging on you as of NOW; it's your life, live it however you want; be happy!

I just checked Bristol Dragway's event calendar, the only event I could find in August is "Bristol Street Fights" on Saturday Night 04 August 2018. That's the night before my 78th birthday. If that's it, I'll see you there "at the races" and will be wearing something "Performance Red" or close to it.

Good luck to you, your brother, Jason,  and your team.

Best Always; Love,
Christine

Thank you Christine.
Danielle helped me figure out that there is no way I can race this year as Chelsea or as myself.
I can't wear big jeans and a sweat shirt in 100° weather and I have no idea what my voice is going to sound like. Like I said before, I don't really want to go out until I have my facelift anyway. Once I am happy with myself I will go out into the world.  :)

Hugs,
        Chelsea
First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: maybesoph on May 07, 2018, 12:42:37 PM
Hi Chelsea

All I see is a woman that looks a lot younger than her years, i can only hope to emulate your successes girl.

Sophie :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sophie I'm sorry I just seen your comment. Thank you so much. :)
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Chelsea on May 08, 2018, 09:31:39 AM
Thank you Christine.
Danielle helped me figure out that there is no way I can race this year as Chelsea or as myself.
I can't wear big jeans and a sweat shirt in 100° weather and I have no idea what my voice is going to sound like. Like I said before, I don't really want to go out until I have my facelift anyway. Once I am happy with myself I will go out into the world.  :)

Hugs,
        Chelsea

Chelsea:   Please don't let me convince you to NOT race this year....   
I was just kinda wondering how you would pull off your old-male persona if the HRT really starts kicking in in August after 6 or 7 months of hormones... boobs, face, manicured nails, longer hair, eye brows shaped, less body hair, etc... and continued voice training... may make it so you can't easily be a convincing male any longer.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 08, 2018, 12:51:34 PM
Chelsea:   Please don't let me convince you to NOT race this year....   
I was just kinda wondering how you would pull off your old-male persona if the HRT really starts kicking in in August after 6 or 7 months of hormones... boobs, face, manicured nails, longer hair, eye brows shaped, less body hair, etc... and continued voice training... may make it so you can't easily be a convincing male any longer.
Hugs,
Danielle

I didn't think you were trying to convince me into anything. After I read your post I realized that there is no way I can pull this off as Chelsea or me now. I'm just going to see how it goes the next few months on HRT. If the changes are good enough Chelsea might just come out. :)

Hugs,
        Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Chelsea on May 08, 2018, 01:03:34 PM
I didn't think you were trying to convince me into anything. After I read your post I realized that there is no way I can pull this off as Chelsea or me now. I'm just going to see how it goes the next few months on HRT. If the changes are good enough Chelsea might just come out. :)

Hugs,
        Chelsea

Chelsea is already here Hun, you just need to let her out to play.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

pamelatransuk

Quote from: Chelsea on May 08, 2018, 01:03:34 PM
I realized that there is no way I can pull this off as Chelsea or me now. I'm just going to see how it goes the next few months on HRT. If the changes are good enough Chelsea might just come out. :)

Hugs,
        Chelsea

Nice to see things are progressing well, Chelsea.

I am sure you will know as all of us do the right time to come out.

Wishing you happiness.

Hugs

Pamela

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: pamelatransuk on May 09, 2018, 05:53:27 AM
Nice to see things are progressing well, Chelsea.

I am sure you will know as all of us do the right time to come out.

Wishing you happiness.

Hugs

Pamela

Thank you Pamela.
Things are progressing well for me, just not fast enough. I am so impatient.  :)

Hugs,
          Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Chelsea

I'm curious if any of you have had a change in taste on HRT?  After about a week of being on HRT I noticed that I enjoy food a lot more. Seems like almost every food taste different or better than before. I can tell I eat more than I used to with this crazy appetite although on the scale I still have not gained a single pound. I starting to think I can't gain weight. lol

Hugs,
        Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

JulieAllana

OMG, don't tempt fate!!  I hope when I start HRT that food tastes horrible,heh :)
1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: JulieAllana on May 09, 2018, 09:09:17 AM
OMG, don't tempt fate!!  I hope when I start HRT that food tastes horrible,heh :)

Julie you are too funny.  :laugh: I think I might just be stuck at "bean poll" status for a while. It's so frustrating I can't gain a single pound.

Hugs,
         Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Chelsea on May 09, 2018, 09:19:10 AM
Julie you are too funny.  :laugh: I think I might just be stuck at "bean poll" status for a while. It's so frustrating I can't gain a single pound.

Hugs,
         Chelsea

Chelsea
:  I am not certain that your "disturbing story" about being stuck at bean pole status and not being able to gain a single pound is going to resonate very well with many on here that are trying with great difficulty to lose bulky weight to get those curves that many desire....

I am thinking it might be better to be a beanpole than a pear or an apple.   Push up and padded bras are helpful solutions for beanpoles, but what can a pear or an apple do other than just lose the weight... which for many is a daunting task that requires fierce determination and willpower.

For the beanpole, eating lots of chocolate and lots of ice cream perhaps is a better solution that for those that have to starve themselves and workout like crazy... and be stuck at apple or pear status.

May I suggest   ... be thankful and count your blessings.... and by the way, there are many very beautiful women that are beanpoles with small boobs and very little booty.... and you Chelsea, certainly have the appearance of a beautiful woman.

OH, please be sure to share some of your chocolate and ice cream with me....
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 09, 2018, 09:41:15 AM

May I suggest   ... be thankful and count your blessings.... and by the way, there are many very beautiful women that are beanpoles with small boobs and very little booty.... and you Chelsea, certainly have the appearance of a beautiful woman.

Hugs,
Danielle

Don't knock it unless you're there!  I have to be concerned about belly fat if I eat too much now but I love being slender.  As to tiny booty, wear a belt.  I do.

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 09, 2018, 09:41:15 AM

Chelsea
:  I am not certain that your "disturbing story" about being stuck at bean pole status and not being able to gain a single pound is going to resonate very well with many on here that are trying with great difficulty to lose bulky weight to get those curves that many desire....

I am thinking it might be better to be a beanpole than a pear or an apple.   Push up and padded bras are helpful solutions for beanpoles, but what can a pear or an apple do other than just lose the weight... which for many is a daunting task that requires fierce determination and willpower.

For the beanpole, eating lots of chocolate and lots of ice cream perhaps is a better solution that for those that have to starve themselves and workout like crazy... and be stuck at apple or pear status.

Hugs,
Danielle

The beanpole comment was directed at myself. I know there are lots of people that are trying to loose weight but me on the other hand is the exact opposite. Who ever heard of someone not being able to gain a pound?
O and yes I will share my chocolate and ice cream with you anytime. :) 

Hugs,
         Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

V M

Bean pole? LOL, I resemble that remark  ;D  Sure, I've developed some hips and breasts but that didn't happen overnight

I am rather thin though 
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Chelsea:  Have you made appointments for continuing your voice therapy yet???   
Now that you are on HRT, you will want to make certain that your voice matches your gorgeous looks.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 09, 2018, 10:08:59 AM
Chelsea:  Have you made appointments for continuing your voice therapy yet???   
Now that you are on HRT, you will want to make certain that your voice matches your gorgeous looks.
Hugs,
Danielle

Yes I have another appointment sometime next week I think. She said most people start getting to hear their "New Voice" within 8 to 15 sessions. I don't have the confidence in me that she does though. She said I did better than most at the beginning. I just cant imagine what my new voice will sound like, Its kind of scary.  :laugh:
Thank you for the gorgeous comment. Made my day. :)

Hugs,
       Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Chelsea on May 09, 2018, 10:15:40 AM
Yes I have another appointment sometime next week I think. She said most people start getting to hear their "New Voice" within 8 to 15 sessions. I don't have the confidence in me that she does though. She said I did better than most at the beginning. I just cant imagine what my new voice will sound like, Its kind of scary.  :laugh:

Hugs,
       Chelsea

Chelsea:  Oh, yes, I am very happy that you are going forward right away with the voice sessions....

As we talked about in our previous comments on your thread, in another 6 months of HRT you just might start having male-fale experiences  . You are starting out with such a feminine face and a slender and beautiful body that it just might surprise you about the possibility of how quickly and significantly continued HRT will work for you... and if and when that happens you will certainly desire your new Chelsea voice.   

Wishing you well and best wishes for your future.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 09, 2018, 10:34:39 AM
Chelsea:  Oh, yes, I am very happy that you are going forward right away with the voice sessions....

As we talked about in our previous comments on your thread, in another 6 months of HRT you just might start having male-fale experiences  . You are starting out with such a feminine face and a slender and beautiful body that it just might surprise you about the possibility of how quickly and significantly continued HRT will work for you... and if and when that happens you will certainly desire your new Chelsea voice.   

Wishing you well and best wishes for your future.
Hugs,
Danielle

Danielle, I actually hope that I get male-fail. That way I will know myself that I should then look good enough to finally let Chelsea free. :)

Hugs,
         Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Laurie

Hi Girlfriend,

I didn't really notice a difference in taste (or smelling for that matter), probably due to my love of food I've always had. Everything (almost) tastes good to me and it is therefore my downfall. I need to cut back on what I eat just to maintain my weight under 200lbs. I actually gained weight on my road trip.
   Kendra reported a pronounce taste and smell enhancement after starting HRT. I doubt that would be a good thing for me.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis