Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Chelsea's Transition Adventure

Started by Chelsea, February 21, 2018, 11:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelsea

I'm taking another baby step tonight. My GF has talked me into going out in town as Chelsea only in the car this time. She said "You can't stay on the back roads either, You need to go into town where there are people. "  I'm really scared and starting to think things like "what if the car breaks down?" This is a big step for me and I cant believe I'm doing this.
She's going with me thinking is going to be fun. lol

Hugs,
         Chelsea
First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

JulieAllana

Woo hoo!  Go get out there!  For me driving around isn't too stressful.  It's the getting out and walking around that I am not so keen on. 
1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

islandgirl

There you go! Each step helps build that confidence up! You can do this Chelsea! You are a brave girl! Believe!
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: JulieAllana on May 11, 2018, 04:56:07 PM
Woo hoo!  Go get out there!  For me driving around isn't too stressful.  It's the getting out and walking around that I am not so keen on.

I have no idea why I'm scared. She's already trying to get me to hit a drive through for some food later. I can see me doing that with my voice. :laugh: She said "I will order for you" I think she's trying to get me into trouble.  :laugh:

Hugs,
        Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: islandgirl on May 11, 2018, 05:07:34 PM
There you go! Each step helps build that confidence up! You can do this Chelsea! You are a brave girl! Believe!

Thank you Kelly. I am going to give it a try. :)

Hugs,
        Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

islandgirl

Have fun with it! Smile, laugh, just have fun with your friend. Crank up the tunes, sing, enjoy! What others my think means less than what you think.
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Chelsea on May 11, 2018, 05:11:19 PM
I have no idea why I'm scared. She's already trying to get me to hit a drive through for some food later. I can see me doing that with my voice. :laugh: She said "I will order for you" I think she's trying to get me into trouble.  :laugh:

Hugs,
        Chelsea

Congratulations Chelsea,                11 May 2018

By the time you read this, most likely you will have been "out on the town' as Chelsea. I hope everything went fine and I'm sure it did.

I think you pretty much know a good bit about me; my latest avatar is actually me from 2013 while wrecking out a large Cotton Wood tree.

This weekend I am going to do something I have never done before. I am going to a nudist resort Sunday as Christine. I am a member of the resort but have not yet been there as Christine. So, I'm outing myself to the entire membership and all visitors simultaneously. I have been to the resort several times over the past two years, but not since my transition. I do have experience with nudism, just not as a woman; there's a first time for everything.

I really should have prepared more for this weekend; I don't have a tan started, only what remains of last year's. So, I'm going sans tan, pale as Casper, wearing my wrinkly "GoneNads" sack, little boobs, shrunken willy, and bald head populated with dying and dead weeds.

That ought to be a sight to "behold."

I won't be taking photo's as cameras and cell phones with them are forbidden. The resort I go to has very strict rules, which is one of the many reasons I chose it.

This will be a semi first; I have had many firsts in my short time on this space ship so I am looking forward to it. I'll let you all know how it went on my thread once I done did it.

Best Always; Love,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Laurie

YAY! for your girlfriend! You will get your "Yay" after you have done this little outing. I am with your girlfriend and agree you will have fun and you will go through the drive through. By that time you will be ready. Yes baby steps Chelsea but they are steps and each step is progress  You can and will do this.

Do it and enjoy your time out with your girlfriend as girlfriends should. I expect to meet her too when I get out that way again.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: Laurie on May 11, 2018, 06:41:03 PM
YAY! for your girlfriend! You will get your "Yay" after you have done this little outing. I am with your girlfriend and agree you will have fun and you will go through the drive through. By that time you will be ready. Yes baby steps Chelsea but they are steps and each step is progress  You can and will do this.

Do it and enjoy your time out with your girlfriend as girlfriends should. I expect to meet her too when I get out that way again.

Hugs,
   Laurie

Thank you Laurie. I will be taking a few pics as proof for you, so I can get my "Yay"!!  :)
Don't know about the drive through though unless my GF orders. lol

Hugs,
        Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Chelsea on May 11, 2018, 05:13:07 PM
Thank you Kelly. I am going to give it a try. :)

Hugs,
        Chelsea

Yes!!  That's our girl!  Have fun!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Donna

Quote from: Chelsea on May 11, 2018, 06:46:03 PM
Thank you Laurie. I will be taking a few pics as proof for you, so I can get my "Yay"!!  :)
Don't know about the drive through though unless my GF orders. lol

Hugs,
        Chelsea

Love the drive thru. They hear a deep voice order and then ma'am me at the window.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Chelsea

Everything went great. My best friend called me right before I was leaving. He told me he was leaving and had left something he had borrowed from me on his back porch. It takes about 15 mins to get to his house. When I get there I lost all nerve and couldn't get out of the car. I knew I had to get out of the car and walk around back of his house or my girlfriend will never let me live this down. I got out and the entire time I was walking around his house she was laughing at me. After I got back to the car me and her giggled like two kids. I didn't know I could have so much fun doing something so silly. On the way home we stopped at the ATM for money and I took a few pics.

It was a lot easier than I thought after its over. I'm already wanting to go out again
Another small step for Chelsea. :)

Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Laurie

YAY!!! Good Job Girlfriend.

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

Laurie

I knew you could do it and I said you would have fun. See? It wasn't that hard, was it?
I am proud of you for taking this step. It was not a baby step it took courage. It will get easier the more you do it. Then your task will be to go into a store, shop for a women's item, take it to a living cashier and pay them for it. Not you can start worrying over that one.. I did. I did do it though and so will you.  You looked great as usual in the pictures.

Big Hugs Girlfriend,
  Laurie

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Chelsea on May 11, 2018, 11:35:51 PM
Everything went great. My best friend called me right before I was leaving. He told me he was leaving and had left something he had borrowed from me on his back porch. It takes about 15 mins to get to his house. When I get there I lost all nerve and couldn't get out of the car. I knew I had to get out of the car and walk around back of his house or my girlfriend will never let me live this down. I got out and the entire time I was walking around his house she was laughing at me. After I got back to the car me and her giggled like two kids. I didn't know I could have so much fun doing something so silly. On the way home we stopped at the ATM for money and I took a few pics.

It was a lot easier than I thought after its over. I'm already wanting to go out again
Another small step for Chelsea. :)

Hi Chelsea,                        11 May 2018

You look fantastic; very happy you had a great time and that everything went well. Your girlfriend has to be a real jewel; take good care of her.

Hope you have more fantastic outings in the near future. That race is coming up soon; see you there.

Best Always, Love to you and your girlfriend,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Donna

This is such a great update. Way to go girl. There is no stopping you now.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Jayne01

Hi Chelsea, I just found your thread and read it all from the beginning. My favourite part was when you came out to your brother. What a wonderful relief that must have been for you and now you can both become closer and do your racing together. I am so happy for you.

Congratulations on your drive as Chelsea. Once you let Chelsea out in public a few times, it starts to get very hard to put her back in the closet (yes I am speaking from experience as this is happening to me now). You have nothing to worry about. You are beautiful, and have a fun personality. Even if your voice is not too feminine yet, people won't care. Last week I went into a department store dressed as Jayne and had my makeup done and my voice is totally male sounding. The makeup girl didn't even flinch and treated me like any other woman. Of course, you also need to think about your safety so be selective where you come out if you have any "no go" areas nearby.

I have enjoyed reading your story and look forward to following your future updates.

Jayne

PS: did I mention you are beautiful?
  •  

islandgirl

That's our girl! Congrats on your outing! You do look amazing!
  •  

Chelsea

Quote from: Laurie on May 11, 2018, 11:52:05 PM
  I knew you could do it and I said you would have fun. See? It wasn't that hard, was it?
I am proud of you for taking this step. It was not a baby step it took courage. It will get easier the more you do it. Then your task will be to go into a store, shop for a women's item, take it to a living cashier and pay them for it. Not you can start worrying over that one.. I did. I did do it though and so will you.  You looked great as usual in the pictures.

Big Hugs Girlfriend,
  Laurie

Thank you Laurie, It was really hard to for me to get out of the car. I had so much fun. I have purchased women items before but as my old self. Also I have a fake shopping list most of the time, so It looks like I'm buying it for someone else.  :laugh: I thought about your challenge but I'm not that far just yet. The thought of shopping as Chelsea is scary.

Thank you for the nice comments hun.

Hugs,
       Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•  

Chelsea

Quote from: Jayne01 on May 12, 2018, 02:49:08 AM
Hi Chelsea, I just found your thread and read it all from the beginning. My favourite part was when you came out to your brother. What a wonderful relief that must have been for you and now you can both become closer and do your racing together. I am so happy for you.

Congratulations on your drive as Chelsea. Once you let Chelsea out in public a few times, it starts to get very hard to put her back in the closet (yes I am speaking from experience as this is happening to me now). You have nothing to worry about. You are beautiful, and have a fun personality. Even if your voice is not too feminine yet, people won't care. Last week I went into a department store dressed as Jayne and had my makeup done and my voice is totally male sounding. The makeup girl didn't even flinch and treated me like any other woman. Of course, you also need to think about your safety so be selective where you come out if you have any "no go" areas nearby.

I have enjoyed reading your story and look forward to following your future updates.

Jayne

PS: did I mention you are beautiful?

Hi Jayne. Welcome to my silly thread. Thank you so much for the sweet comments! I think the part about putting Chelsea back in the closet is already happening. Last night after I got back home, I didn't want to remove the makeup and get in the shower because I didn't want to be my old self again. I know I'm moving forward slowly but its no fun being my old self.
Thank you for the safety advise. If I go out at night I will have someone with me. Most people have always been really nice in this town but you never know after the transition.

Hugs,
        Chelsea
Started HRT! 3-7-18

•